Food and water now radioactive

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm » by Torofamily

Food, water now radioactive in Japan; sales halted while governments play the radiation doublespeak game
Published on 03-20-2011
By Mike Adams - Natural News
http://www.naturalnews.com/031759_radioactive_food_Japan.html

As the situation in Fukushima continues to deteriorate, radiation levels keep rising. Now the food and water near (and inside) Tokyo is becoming irradiated. Reuters reports that the water in Tokyo is now contaminated with radioactive iodine ( http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/19/us-japan-water-idUSTRE72I29J20110319).

AP is also reporting that both spinach and milk from Fukushima is radioactive, and a few officials are slowly admitting that the level of radioactivity is “beyond safe levels” for human consumption.

The IAEA is also confirming now that Japan has halted the sale of food products from the Fukushima area (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/19/japan-nuclear-food-idUSLDE72I08C20110319?feedType=RSS&feedName=rbssFinancialServicesAndRealEstateNews&rpc=22&sp=true), although official seem to be saying that the food will be safe to eat if you just “wait a little while” for the radiation levels to fall.

The radiation game

What we’re seeing now with the food reports, the radioactive water and even news from the Fukushima nuclear plant itself is a desperate attempt to downplay the dangers from radiation.

The Japanese government, for starters, has maintained a complete blackout on reporting accurate radiation levels from Fukushima. Those levels are obviously too high for the public to see, and that alone should be worrisome. (http://www.naturalnews.com/031758_Fukushima_nuclear_reactor.html)

As radiation recently started falling on California, U.S. authorities practically stampeded over each other to see who could say “No danger!” the quickest.

It’s a line straight out of the Mad Max films: “What’s a little fallout, eh?”

Now in Japan, they’ve been playing the radiation game with their descriptions of danger there, too. At first, when the early radiation became detectable, it was described as the same amount as “a chest X-ray.” Don’t worry! It’s just like going to the doctor’s office.
Chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano is upping the ante from chest X-rays to CT scans, saying:

“Even though you continue to consume these [foods] for a year, a total radiation level that will be taken inside the body will be comparable to one run of CT scan.”

What he’s not saying, of course, is that a CT scan can deliver from 100 – 600 times the radiation of a chest X-ray. And CT scans actually cause 29,000 cancers a year(http://www.naturalnews.com/028621_CT_scans_cancer.html).

To now say that Japan’s radioactive food is “as safe as a CT scan” isn’t exactly comforting.

I can’t wait to see what they’re going to compare the radiation to next. “Don’t worry, eating this food is as safe as getting twenty mammograms!”

Or better yet, when the radiation levels get really high, they might say, “It’s as safe as a radiation treatment for cancer!” You know, the kind that makes your hair fall out and leaves burn marks across your skull.
The radiation all adds up

The truth is, anybody comparing the radiation in Japan to the “safety” of medical radiation is being intentionally deceptive. Even medical imaging procedures are extremely dangerous to your health(http://www.naturalnews.com/027648_CT_scans_radiation.html).

And thanks to modern (western) medicine, most people are already over-irradiated even before they’re exposed to radioactive food, water or dust particles in the air. You see, radiation is cumulative. You get some from the mammograms, some more from the CT scan, a little more from the TSA naked body scanners, a little more from background radiation, and so on… and pretty soon you’ve got DNA mutations from the total cumulative load.

They don’t tell you that. It makes no difference if “the food is as safe as a CT scan” because now we’re talking about the food radiation exposure on top of all your other medical imaging exposures.

And that’s on top of all the EMF exposure and other electropollution in our modern world, which has been proven to cause type-3 diabetes, by the way (http://www.naturalnews.com/028967_electropollution_diabetes.html). Yes, type-3. That’s not a typo. It’s the new designation for diabetes caused by electromagnetic pollution. Type-1 is autoimmune, type-2 is mostly related to diet and exercise, and type-3 is caused by electropollution.

The complete lack of intellectual honesty from governments on all this is just astonishing. Governments never seem to take the health and safety of their own citizens seriously. Heck,Obama doesn’t even want Americans to prepare! (http://www.naturalnews.com/031735_Obama_radioactive_fallout.html)

And Japan’s government is blatantly lying to the people there, endangering the lives of tens of millions (http://www.naturalnews.com/031747_nuclear_fallout_disinformation.html).

For all we know, a huge radiation explosion might have already occurred in Fukushima and we’re just not being told about it. When the Geiger counters start going red hot in California, the government will say something like, “Oh, that’s just a solar flare, no need to worry.”

One thing that has become apparent in all this is that both the Japanese and American governments really don’t think radiation exposure is a problem for you. So why would they warn you about it anyway? Only a massive, Chernobyl-scale event that’s impossible to cover-up will be admitted by either of these governments, it seems. And that’s why so many people are turning to alternative media sources to stay informed on this issue.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm » by Malogg

Great info Torofamily cheers wlll have a good read l8er as im fd no sleep for 36hrs...Just seems that all goverments are downplaying the real damage that has been done and the fucking stupid UN should be ORDERING support and supplys to Japan instead of wasting what is it 500k dollars per cruise missile thats 110 hhmm mayb they struck a deal with the bankers and got them for a knock off price but that is over 60mill boom in a few hrs when that $£$£$£ could have helped countless numbers of folk in need in Japan...
WHAT IS YOUR GUESS OK my guess just a Conservative guess I reakon 2 trill$'s within 3 month will be spent on this WAR just to make the sheeple think whoopy about time they took Gaddafi out...And do you believe OBAMPOT saying he aint after Gaddafi thats a bluff.

THE LIBYA WAR IS A BLUFF TO CAUSE NUKE WAR MAYB TO COVER THE RADIATION SPEWING FROM FUCKEDUSHIMA!.
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm » by Torofamily

malogg wrote:Great info Torofamily cheers wlll have a good read l8er as im fd no sleep for 36hrs...Just seems that all goverments are downplaying the real damage that has been done and the fucking stupid UN should be ORDERING support and supplys to Japan instead of wasting what is it 500k dollars per cruise missile thats 110 hhmm mayb they struck a deal with the bankers and got them for a knock off price but that is over 60mill boom in a few hrs when that $£$£$£ could have helped countless numbers of folk in need in Japan...
WHAT IS YOUR GUESS OK my guess just a Conservative guess I reakon 2 trill$'s within 3 month will be spent on this WAR just to make the sheeple think whoopy about time they took Gaddafi out...And do you believe OBAMPOT saying he aint after Gaddafi thats a bluff.

THE LIBYA WAR IS A BLUFF TO CAUSE NUKE WAR MAYB TO COVER THE RADIATION SPEWING FROM FUCKEDUSHIMA!.

OMG I think i love you.....i hope your a girl
Your right on point and you said it perfectly "UN should be ORDERING support and supplys to Japan instead of wasting what is it 500k dollars per cruise missile"

and if you aint a girl....well i still love you in a truly heterosexual non gay way :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm » by Torofamily

All kidding aside but you are so right and it pisses me off. living on the gulf coast and watching how the deep water horizon catastrophe unfolded and knowing that, that dispersant and oil entered the food chain and watching our elected representatives down play the damage is shameful and these people should be held accountable and punished.

our government and all governments are corrupt

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am » by Whiteknight2000

If you bother to click on the links of toro's sources this is what they say

Reuters wrote:(Reuters) - A sample of tap water from the Japanese capital shows a tiny level of radioactive iodine after an earthquake and tsunami damaged a nuclear power plant 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, the government said on Saturday.

The sample contained 1.5 becquerals per kg of iodine 131, well below the tolerable limit for food and drink of 300 becquerals per kg, the government added.

Jiji news agency said the presence of radioactive iodine in Tokyo tap water was rare.

(Reporting by Yoko Nishikawa; Editing by Mark Bendeich)

This gives you an accurate radiation reading of the food. And accurate radiation reading in the water.

Reuters wrote:(IAEA corrects statement to say Japan is considering a ban, not has applied ban already)

(Reuters) - Japan has confirmed the presence of radioactive iodine contamination in food products from near a crippled nuclear plant and is considering whether to order a halt to the sale of such products from the area, the U.N. nuclear body said on Saturday.

"Though radioactive iodine has a short half-life of about 8 days and decays naturally within a matter of weeks, there is a short-term risk to human health if radioactive iodine in food is absorbed into the human body," the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said in a statement. (Reporting by Fredrik Dahl)

Notice how soro failed to mention that the article has corrected itself. The correction is japan is considering a ban. Not has applied a ban.

Natural news wrote:(NaturalNews) Computerized tomography (CT) medical scans cause at least 29,000 cases of cancer and 14,500 deaths in the United States every year, according to a study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/028621_CT_sc ... z1HHOjRkoZ

Really if you have a CT scan that means you have cancer????? Strange I recall having a few CT scans at a young age, and I have no traces of cancer anywhere. Infact I'm quite healthy, and I'm rarely sick at all.

15,000 people die every single day due to all sorts of things.

(NaturalNews) In a truly incredible example of the complete disregard for the health and safety of the American people, President Obama today told Americans that they should NOT prepare for radiation from the possible meltdown of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan. His exact quote: "The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and public health experts do not recommend people in the U.S. take precautionary measures beyond staying informed."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031735_Obama ... z1HHPHUPUu

Do you want to know why obama said that? There have been a huge increase of cases of Iodine overdoses. Which means people have taken a huge amount of iodine pills and have died because of it. Something toro has failed to mention.

They died because they were scared. Do you remember how scared people were during the cold war? They were very paranoid back then. And people are still paranoid right now.

A country wide panic is the last thing the president wants. And I mean unnecessarily. It will lead to more harm then good, and will lead to more deaths than a possible radiation scare. Something toro has failed to mention. Remember the last time a fake panic happened? I remember Y2K. I remember on new years night there was a panic. People were panic buying, fuel was running out, and people were preparing for the worst.

Find out what happens when people panic during situations. Great examples include Tornados, hurricanes, Floods, earthquakes etc.

If obama say's something differently, and causes a panic who know's what can happen. So in a way what he said was good. Stay informed, find radiation measurements.

Go out there and get facts. There's are the facts from the sources Toro has used, and I thought it would be a good idea to actually post facts.

We need radiation readings people. Not theories.

And last of all how the fuck do you prepare for a radiation fallout??????

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 am » by Torofamily

whiteknight2000 wrote:If you bother to click on the links of toro's sources this is what they say

Do you want to know why obama said that? There have been a huge increase of cases of Iodine overdoses. Which means people have taken a huge amount of iodine pills and have died because of it. Something toro has failed to mention.

If obama say's something differently, and causes a panic who know's what can happen. So in a way what he said was good. Stay informed, find radiation measurements.

i think the people should be inform with non bias information. These peoples unfortunate ignorance is just that, ignorance. Are you suggesting that the media should intentionally misinform the public?
regardless i actually dont care what your opinion is.

Go out there and get facts. There's are the facts from the sources Toro has used, and I thought it would be a good idea to actually post facts.

Your right about this part and thats why i put the links.
now i have to be honest and point out in front of all here that, that is the second time you come into one of my threads with the sole purpose of being contrary

why? what is your purpose?

can it be???
Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
Published on 03-18-2011
Source: UK Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

now please stop thread stalking

have a nice day :sunny:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 am » by Whiteknight2000

I think it would be really interesting - No matter where you are to get radiation readings regardless of radiation fallouts.

IT would be interesting to see how much radiation there really is in the place you live. You would be surprised with the results.

However I doubt they are close to dangerous levels.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 am » by domdabears

torofamily wrote:
malogg wrote:Great info Torofamily cheers wlll have a good read l8er as im fd no sleep for 36hrs...Just seems that all goverments are downplaying the real damage that has been done and the fucking stupid UN should be ORDERING support and supplys to Japan instead of wasting what is it 500k dollars per cruise missile thats 110 hhmm mayb they struck a deal with the bankers and got them for a knock off price but that is over 60mill boom in a few hrs when that $£$£$£ could have helped countless numbers of folk in need in Japan...

OMG I think i love you.....i hope your a girl
Your right on point and you said it perfectly "UN should be ORDERING support and supplys to Japan instead of wasting what is it 500k dollars per cruise missile"

and if you aint a girl....well i still love you in a truly heterosexual non gay way :lol:

lol i had to look at the profile after this.
I think you will like what you see. :mrgreen:
go get em tiger
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

whiteknight2000 wrote:If you bother to click on the links of toro's sources this is what they say

Reuters wrote:(Reuters) - A sample of tap water from the Japanese capital shows a tiny level of radioactive iodine after an earthquake and tsunami damaged a nuclear power plant 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, the government said on Saturday.

The sample contained 1.5 becquerals per kg of iodine 131, well below the tolerable limit for food and drink of 300 becquerals per kg, the government added.

Jiji news agency said the presence of radioactive iodine in Tokyo tap water was rare.

(Reporting by Yoko Nishikawa; Editing by Mark Bendeich)

This gives you an accurate radiation reading of the food. And accurate radiation reading in the water.

Reuters wrote:(IAEA corrects statement to say Japan is considering a ban, not has applied ban already)

(Reuters) - Japan has confirmed the presence of radioactive iodine contamination in food products from near a crippled nuclear plant and is considering whether to order a halt to the sale of such products from the area, the U.N. nuclear body said on Saturday.

"Though radioactive iodine has a short half-life of about 8 days and decays naturally within a matter of weeks, there is a short-term risk to human health if radioactive iodine in food is absorbed into the human body," the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said in a statement. (Reporting by Fredrik Dahl)

Notice how soro failed to mention that the article has corrected itself. The correction is japan is considering a ban. Not has applied a ban.

Natural news wrote:(NaturalNews) Computerized tomography (CT) medical scans cause at least 29,000 cases of cancer and 14,500 deaths in the United States every year, according to a study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/028621_CT_sc ... z1HHOjRkoZ

Really if you have a CT scan that means you have cancer????? Strange I recall having a few CT scans at a young age, and I have no traces of cancer anywhere. Infact I'm quite healthy, and I'm rarely sick at all.

15,000 people die every single day due to all sorts of things.

(NaturalNews) In a truly incredible example of the complete disregard for the health and safety of the American people, President Obama today told Americans that they should NOT prepare for radiation from the possible meltdown of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan. His exact quote: "The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and public health experts do not recommend people in the U.S. take precautionary measures beyond staying informed."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031735_Obama ... z1HHPHUPUu

They died because they were scared. Do you remember how scared people were during the cold war? They were very paranoid back then. And people are still paranoid right now.

A country wide panic is the last thing the president wants. And I mean unnecessarily. It will lead to more harm then good, and will lead to more deaths than a possible radiation scare. Something toro has failed to mention. Remember the last time a fake panic happened? I remember Y2K. I remember on new years night there was a panic. People were panic buying, fuel was running out, and people were preparing for the worst.

Find out what happens when people panic during situations. Great examples include Tornados, hurricanes, Floods, earthquakes etc.

We need radiation readings people. Not theories.

And last of all how the fuck do you prepare for a radiation fallout??????

if you dont like toros posts,your welcome to not read them,frankly,your just a fuking bully,trying to determine who can post what here,i say fuk off control freak,pushy little shit.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 am » by Drjones

Since the atrocities that took place over Hiroshima and Nagasaki much of the world's food supply has already been artificially contaminated with radiation. Then factor in the nuclear testing that went on in the 90's. Is it any wonder now less than 1 in 3 of us get cancer in our lifetime ? The event at Fukishima only makes a bad situation much worse, afterall radiation stays in the environment for hundreds if not thousands of years ( i think) ? :scary: :think:

Next