Food for thought.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm » by Toxic32

Ramaddas wrote:
Slith wrote:
Ramaddas wrote:In our pristine state back in the garden of eden. Where absolute bliss and serenity ruled our ancient lives, no suffering was ever experienced. Everything was lovey dovey

You're right. No suffering in our pristine state et al. Oooh wait.......Cain and Abel just put your argument to rest.

The pristine state I speak of was when we were in the garden of eden, before 'sin' aka suffering was introduced. All that pain, sorrow, murderous intent, corruption, greed, etc. followed thereafter. The story of Cain and Abel was long after our departure of that pristine state.

Did you mean this pristine state was one of ignorance placed upon them by who ever. So that they would not become self aware? And learn what makes the world tick. Excuse me God why are we confined to this small garden, when I'v found out that there is whole big mother fucking world out there. And while I'm on the subject I don't like the apple. I had a bite and they are shit. I wouldn't mind a few bananas or pears just for a change. Even the odd sip of wine wouldn't be out of place. I know you'v got some because you use the leaves to cover up my dick. And that another point....But I wont go there.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm » by Ramaddas

You got it toxic. It was a state that kept us from being 100% fully awake. That pristine state was only one of bliss, nirvana and utterly complete happiness but was missing out on the other half of the equation which suffering has taught us. To be aware of our surroundings and environment in which we live in. Suffering taught us that for life to exist both sides of the coin has to be filled to completely experience and bathe ourselves on the duality of God's way of thinking.

Previous