for all you anti-christians, jesus haters

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm » by Troll2rocks

eliakim wrote:

Open your eyes Spock. I never said I hadn't read the bible, I said I hadn't read all of it.
I only do the will of God Spock, I read what God guides me to read for his divine purpose and divine plan. I quote nothing out of context, I have quoted it word for word. Happy to give you the link to the bible on line if you wish.

I share scripture with you and you never ever discuss it. As Christ once said 'A closed mind is a closed heart and a closed heart is a closed mind'

That fits you perfectly.

However, this is a very good scripture for you today.

SATURDAY, 2 APRIL 2011

CHRIST the PIONEER
The verse of the day today is Hebrews 12:2 and that is an interesting number as we're approaching 2012.

Its a wonderful verse stating that Christ was a PIONEER and PERFECTER, in my experience he certainly is.

However, pioneers introduce the new, and that is one of the reasons that the Jewish orthodox had an issue with him. Those that have worked with him have pioneered a lot, especially in the last century. However, the Christian orthodox are no different to the Jewish orthodox, they reject the new.

This chapter also makes some interesting points.

1. He endured the cross and scorned its shame.

2. Endured such opposition from sinners so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

3. The discipline that is required to become a Son of God.

4. The heavenly Father chastens everyone that he accepts as a Son.

5. Hardship is all part of discipline and can keep discipline in its right place.

6. If you are not prepared to receive the discipline from the heavenly Father then you're not legitimate, not true sons and daughters.

7. The heavenly Father is called the 'FATHER OF SPIRITS'.

8. Discipline is for goodness and so that you may share in HOLINESS.

9. Discipline that is painful produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those that have been trained by it.

10. Without holiness people do not see the LORD.

The chapter then mentions not to be like ESAU and the land of ESAU is the USA. Esau sells his inheritance rights just like the USA have done and continue to do. They are then rejected. They seek the blessing with tears but they cannot change what they have done. They could not bear what was commanded of them, they did do the will of God.

To those that came to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, those people have joined the angels in joyful assembly. They have come to God, the judge of all, to the spirits of righteous made perfect.

It states see to it that you do not refuse him when he speaks to warn the people of the earth.

"At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”

What cannot be shaken? Those that have their foundations based upon his true teachings.

This is my testimony, in my experience the Christ does not judge anyone. However, the heavenly Father does.

Only when people come to know them both do they come to know the difference between them.

Only once people have seen them, heard them and spoken to them, do they truly know.

It was also rare that Christ gave any prophecies and when he did, it was usually to do with Christians, Christianity and religion.

However, the prophecies received from the heavenly Father, relate to many nations and many different realities.

1. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

Ok, no piss taking or judging from me.

How did you first come to realize that you are special.?

How did god make itself known to you.?

What have you predicted that has come true, that could not be read and considered vague ?

Why were you banned three times off here.?

Why do you ask for money out of people which is a direct contradiction of what Jesus said over and over ?

Why do you think/know you are Eliakim ?

Why if you are a prophet of god, have you only read half the bible ?

And why do you quote from the bible like it is the be all and end all of existence ?

How does the lord guide you towards certain biblical quotes, is it through your own eyes and thoughts ?

Truthfully, do you consider yourself better than other men/women on earth ?

With respect, I am done fighting, can you answer those questions ? With honesty, and without pride ? Can you do this ?
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm » by Spock

Galatians 1: 6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

EDIT - In response to Eliakim.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm » by Eliakim

kaarmaa, in the bible many people received new names.

However, the bible both in the OT and the NT predicted the old heaven and earth with pass away. Christ also said the same about himself and how only his teachings would remain.

In my experience as you evolve you receive new divine names to match the frequency that is appropriate to the spiritual work that you are involved in. The bible mentions the divine training that people receive directly from the divine.

So as the old heaven and earth is passing away, it is also appropriate that the name he was once known by, will also pass away with the crucifix.

I hope that makes sense to you.

When he comes, he comes to help the new world not keep the old one. He also said to me 'Christianity was never born, it is still in the womb'.

Will the Christians abort the baby?

Probably, they don't appreciate new birth and recreation.

Who delivers the babies? The divine mother and her midwife.
Last edited by Eliakim on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 pm » by Spock

Exactly Eliakim!!!! Just like the Pharasees were holier than everyone else! He didn't take kindly to that.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 pm » by Eliakim

spock wrote:Galatians 1: 6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

EDIT - In response to Eliakim.

I received his gospel directly from him. I was divinely trained by him. He taught me to understand what biblical scholars don't understand. Do you know what the word gospel means? It means GOOD NEWS....

And I can tell you he gave me masses of good news....

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:28 pm » by Eliakim

spock wrote:Exactly Eliakim!!!! Just like the Pharasees were holier than everyone else! He didn't take kindly to that.

Spock it was the orthodox fixed mindsets that stood against him that he called a viper. They stood against him in exactly the same way as you stand against me.

The Pharasees threw the key of knowledge away and so did the Christian Church, they couldn't understand his teachings because they were not mystics and healers.

He confounded the scholars and I have been sent to do the same.
Last edited by Eliakim on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm » by Spock

Okay, so tell ya what. I'll leave my personal take out of my responding to you, and only respond using the Gospel (and yes, I knew that that meant). And dear lady, your message is not gospel backed, so if you are receiving messages, you should really test those spirits.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 pm » by Eliakim

spock wrote:Okay, so tell ya what. I'll leave my personal take out of my responding to you, and only respond using the Gospel (and yes, I knew that that meant). And dear lady, your message is not gospel backed, so if you are receiving messages, you should really test those spirits.

Yes it is, because in the parable of the net he tells you that his angels will bring the new because we have been instructed directly from heaven. The issue with the Christians is that they simply refuse to accept the new. How can it be new if its already in the bible?

I bring understanding to his teachings that have never ever been understood or shared with anyone directly from the bible.

As far as testing the spirits is concerned you already know that I was a professional clairvoyant for many many years. So I hardly, feel you are the one to tell me to test the spirits; due to your lack of spiritual experience with the divine.

I don't tell computer techs how to fix a computer, please do not tell me how to do what I was famous for.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 pm » by Eliakim

Troll, I will respond to you with the consideration it deserves.

However, I have to get some food and some sleep.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 pm » by Allreadydead

My missus has been bending my ear with this one!

So, I'll relay what she had to say :roll: since she doesn't post anymore on this site!

"Jesus asked us to love everyone - regardless - even those who cannnot find the truth in his message - and that love is so powerful that it can move mountains, even if we like the mountains where they are - he's words were a leap forward in the evolution of humanity and 2,000 years later, we are still arguing about them! Jesus was the truth, simple as that, and no church dogma, or 'new age' religions will change that, for the light will shine and those who are blinded by it will see the what they have to see.

Jesus taught us to breath and live - the right way - without his message we are children afraid of the dark."

O.K. That's what the missus wanted to say - and I've typed it! :hmmm: Time to spark up another spliff................... :mrgreen:

PreviousNext