for all you anti-christians, jesus haters

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm » by Stevestv65

:owned:
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 pm » by Kadok9

grevin789 wrote:you have been fooled by the powers that be and tricked into what they've been planning for soooo long. they want you to hate jesus, for they are anti-christs themselves. why do you think there were mass killings of christians before "they" established their version of the holy bible?
these people still believe in the ancient philosophy that man was held prisoner in the Garden of Eden by an unjust, vindictive and very cruel God, and that he was set free from the bonds of ignorance through the gift of intellect, given to him by Lucifer through his agent, Satan(convinced Adam into eating from the Tree of Knowledge); the Luciferian philosophy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

the key word is hate. doesnt matter what you beleave if you have hate in your heart.you will attract hateful peeps.i have love and respect in my heart,no hate or evil can touch me. :dancing: 116

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 am » by domdabears

domdabears wrote:Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 am » by Troll2rocks

domdabears wrote:
domdabears wrote:Image

Poor girl.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 pm » by Eliakim

troll just in case you did not see the post that I wrote in response to you. I did write it last night and it is clear that a mod as removed it because I cannot see it here today.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm » by 99socks

eliakim wrote:troll just in case you did not see the post that I wrote in response to you. I did write it last night and it is clear that a mod as removed it because I cannot see it here today.

You would have to be incredibly rude for a mod to remove any of your posts. It's more likely that a hacker removed it.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm » by Iamthatiam

99socks wrote:
eliakim wrote:troll just in case you did not see the post that I wrote in response to you. I did write it last night and it is clear that a mod as removed it because I cannot see it here today.

You would have to be incredibly rude for a mod to remove any of your posts. It's more likely that a hacker removed it.

For the "Hundreththiertgraahther TH" Time.....HACKERS DON'T do this shit,CRACKERS DOES!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

EDIT:Even fooling around please dont stain this profession!!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 4:44 pm » by Iamthatiam

eccentric78 wrote:
epicfailure wrote:Jesus never existed........

show me one solid piece of evidence he existed......

just one!

Bill Cooper was a drunk and threatening to shoot officers in his front yard........ not very christian like now is it?

Better yet, give us evidence of no God? Give evidence of a human soul, provide evidence that you love somebody. Evidence is not always tangible proof!

"Given that it's reasonable to be both scientific and spiritual in approaching life, just exactly what does this mean? How do we apply the best of science and the best of spirituality to each other to work toward what Tart likes to call "evidence-based spirituality for the 21st century," a practical spirituality that works in life and is compatible with science? Could research in the right spirit, e.g., tell us that if we have cancer it would be better to have, say, Baptists praying for us rather than Buddhists, but perhaps the opposite for Parkinson's? Or can we expand the evidence for reincarnation enough to deal with the question of how much karma affects next lives, such that we will live really believing that we reap what we sow, even if the harvest is delayed for a lifetime or more?

The idea of evidence-based or at least evidence-enriched spirituality is audacious, preposterous, inspiring --- and absolutely needed! Better answers need to be discovered, they aren't in, and there is real resistance to even thinking about this, but if we don't get some answers that are effective, there may not be much life left to mankind after the 21st century, we may have destroyed our planet by greed and stupidity if we don't get a practical spirituality that makes us really care about each other and the world. Professor Tart will share some ideas to get us started thinking about this direction of evolution, and then draw us out to give us even more possibilities….."

http://noetic.org/events/2011/1/evidence-based-spirituality-challenges-to-change/

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 am » by 99socks

iamthatiam wrote:
[url]http://noetic.org/events/2011/1/evidence-based-spirituality-challenges-to-change/[/url]

Jesus. :D

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am » by Armand

in the name of Jesus million where kild in hare historie hand you whant me to, to, to belive in him what the fuck your lame sory

PreviousNext