for all you anti-christians, jesus haters

Initiate

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 am » by Captainkarizma

armand wrote:in the name of Jesus million where kild in hare historie hand you whant me to, to, to belive in him what the fuck your lame sory

omg telocs cousin!
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 7:28 am » by Newdawnrising

Hmmm 70 lead codacies.....

7 + 0 = 7

7 = truth

It comes so very soon. All will bow to the very revelation as to how one we really are. At that very moment, at it's peak, a singular event unfolds to the awe of all, this time, there will be no need for 12 churches, and all those that came after will burn. The Christ was sent here as a warning, as were countless others before and after, I'll not look for trouble, by questioning the possibility of an angry omnipresent beings return. Ever!
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 am » by Edgarrothstein

iamthatiam wrote:

The idea of evidence-based or at least evidence-enriched spirituality is audacious, preposterous, inspiring --- and absolutely needed! Better answers need to be discovered, they aren't in, and there is real resistance to even thinking about this, but if we don't get some answers that are effective, there may not be much life left to mankind after the 21st century, we may have destroyed our planet by greed and stupidity if we don't get a practical spirituality that makes us really care about each other and the world. Professor Tart will share some ideas to get us started thinking about this direction of evolution, and then draw us out to give us even more possibilities….."

http://noetic.org/events/2011/1/evidence-based-spirituality-challenges-to-change/

Sounds extremely credible :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 am » by Armand

Have you donne your home work the most destroctive religon since it's begening is the Cristien's and I ham not afreide to say it heven if I was born in it not by choyse the 21 centurie belongue to the free real free sole have a nice what haver.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:Professor Tart will share some ideas to get us started thinking about this direction of evolution, and then draw us out to give us even more possibilities….."

Sounds extremely credible :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Heh....(Ed and Sock) :think:

Every step of the ladder must be thread in order to get there...(Back where you Started.. :mrgreen: )Which is nowhere!

I would never strip some religious bot from the privilege of being Blissfilled by its "Recently aquired Knowledge about Christ"!

If that settles for them....fine!

Whatever takes them to the next step.....fine too,from my part!!! :mrgreen: :D

IM sure you know exactly what im talking here aye? :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 4:06 pm » by Iamthatiam

captainkarizma wrote:
armand wrote:in the name of Jesus million where kild in hare historie hand you whant me to, to, to belive in him what the fuck your lame sory

omg telocs cousin!

Irish Version.... :lol:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm » by Punjedi

armand wrote:Have you donne your home work the most destroctive religon since it's begening is the Cristien's and I ham not afreide to say it heven if I was born in it not by choyse the 21 centurie belongue to the free real free sole have a nice what haver.

I would like you to take a moment and use a tool known as "Spellcheck"

And don't give me any "I am dyslexic, illiterate, or challenged" excuses because if an Autistic girl like Carly can get her point across clearly and concisely, than so can you my friend.

I get tired of lazy folks who can't take the extra 3 seconds it takes to check and proofread their own posts.

Not only this, but you are given ample time to go back through and edit your response to clear up any errors.

Now , I won't stand here and say the occasional typo doesn't happen, but when 99% of your post is practically illegible? That is a problem.

Or, here. Maybe this will help.

Lrean Hwo 2 yoose Sphelchekker!
Last edited by Punjedi on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm » by Rydher

Punjedi, I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for articulating it. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm » by Santaownsyou

All you need is love, I love christians the same way that god loves them.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm » by Jeckk

If Jesus existed and did all the good deeds he was said to have done, then I'm all for him. Most of his teachings I'm in total agreement with. The problem is I've never seen a real miracle (had some weird experiences but not miracle material), I've never seen Christ, and I've always been against the idea of "believe in me or burn in hell for eternity". Now if anyone here can somehow change any of those three things, then I'd be willing to give it a chance. Until then, all the stories in the bible to me are just man made or man changed texts, and subject to being a total crock.

Previous