for all you anti-christians, jesus haters

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 pm » by grev

you have been fooled by the powers that be and tricked into what they've been planning for soooo long. they want you to hate jesus, for they are anti-christs themselves. why do you think there were mass killings of christians before "they" established their version of the holy bible?
these people still believe in the ancient philosophy that man was held prisoner in the Garden of Eden by an unjust, vindictive and very cruel God, and that he was set free from the bonds of ignorance through the gift of intellect, given to him by Lucifer through his agent, Satan(convinced Adam into eating from the Tree of Knowledge); the Luciferian philosophy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 pm » by Epicfailure

Jesus never existed........

show me one solid piece of evidence he existed......

just one!

Bill Cooper was a drunk and threatening to shoot officers in his front yard........ not very christian like now is it?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm » by Saturnv

there are no jesus haters on here there are sceptical people on here they will belive but not in nothing where is your god in your fucked up mind now go away get a life !!!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 pm » by Legalizeheroin

epicfailure wrote:Jesus never existed........

show me one solid piece of evidence he existed......

just one!

Let's be fair, at least. Since none of us were there we've gotta go with the written records, and the written records indicate there was indeed someone named Jesus who was causing trouble. The Romans and the Jews, the Jews in particular, have verified records of his physical existence.

As far as the whole Son of God thing... Well, that's up for debate :flop:
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 pm » by Captainkarizma

saturnv wrote:there are no jesus haters on here there are sceptical people on here they will belive but not in nothing where is your god in your fucked up mind now go away get a life !!!

:cheers: Yea ...those are the words I've been trying to find that best describes how I feel about the organized religions
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm » by grev

you're not getting the point here. you've got that propaganda zeitgeist bullshit engraved into your mind.. like they wanted. it will take time to find my sources, but jesus christ was a real person who came from India with a few followers to spread the word of peace. do not self-worship, but love and help others.

trying to discredit bill cooper with bullshit references does not change the facts he presents. i'm not going to spoonfeed you what really happened to bill cooper. research more. he did not start the fight, they knew what he was capable of, they knew what he believed, they knew he was a threat to the establishment. he needed to go. if he was alive today, david icke and alex jones, both are working for "them", would not be so popular.
Controls the audience

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm » by Eisleo

grevin789 wrote:you have been fooled by the powers that be and tricked into what they've been planning for soooo long. they want you to hate jesus, for they are anti-christs themselves. why do you think there were mass killings of christians before "they" established their version of the holy bible?
these people still believe in the ancient philosophy that man was held prisoner in the Garden of Eden by an unjust, vindictive and very cruel God, and that he was set free from the bonds of ignorance through the gift of intellect, given to him by Lucifer through his agent, Satan(convinced Adam into eating from the Tree of Knowledge); the Luciferian philosophy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: :flop:
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 pm » by grev

post-150AD Christianity is NOT the work of jesus christ. do you think jesus would really chase you down the street to shove his beliefs down your throat? no. do you think jesus would ask for donations in his church after every verse? no. do you think he wouldn't accept a homosexual? he loved everyone no matter who they were. modern Christianity is a blasphemy, but don't blame jesus christ for that. blame the ones who have infiltrated the bible, took away and added their beliefs into it.

read my entire fist post and listen to the video before posting.
Controls the audience

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:03 pm » by Daemonfoe

I didn't hate Jesus until now. Not for what he did, but for retards like you who think you've got all the answers because of him.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 pm » by Troll2rocks

Nice sentiments, however I can not leave logic reason and knowledge at the door, it got us where we are today, and it may not be a great place yet, but its far better than when these ideals were in the minority.

Hope your faith works out for you.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Next