For any guitar players...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm » by Spock

I found this killer APP this morning.

It's called "Jammit". http://www.jammit.com

The app is free and works for Windows, Mac, iPad/iPhone. Once you sign up and download the App, they make their money off the songs, which range from $4.00 to $12.00. All the ones I am interested in are the $4.00 ones.

So, this morning I woke up and out of the blue had a massive desire to pick out Resistance by Queensryche. I haven't listened to that song in years and always loved it. So I did a Google search for it and found Jammit - check it out...

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love the ability to take the guitar track out and replace it with your own. Also you could use the drum track in your own ideas if you wanted.

Pretty cool.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm » by Malogg

Dunni know if ya lot can see this?
Just uploaded it straight to facebook a wee while ago.....

:peep: lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=48 ... =3&theater
Blame the rock she has her faults

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 pm » by Icarus1

check out this little girl , fucking mindblowing

Upload to Disclose.tv

We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm » by Malogg

Spock wrote::shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock:

:cheers:

That is fkn mental fast

Lol im nae into all that shred any more I kinda getting into a grungey metal rockin blues also ima sh1t at shredding nae my cup o tea

What you think of the riff I made ?,it is played on the 12th threat onward.

nae clue what ima playing meaning I could nae write it to paper in any way ,prolly be able to write to tab but would take me a fkn while to learn about again , as I learnt from a few tab scales and chord shapes but now just play tunes in my head.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:07 pm » by Spock

Indeed Malogg, there's no real musical reason to ever shred that fast, but I sure do commend the guy on all the work and discipline it took for him to get to that point. If someone can do that, they probably would not have much of a problem doing anything they wish with a guitar. Good leword that is freaking insane!

Your riff is cool, what are you planning on putting on either side of it? My only suggestion, and of course this is a taste specific thing, but for me, I think your riff would sound cool if you muted it with your right hand, little cleaner picking on the notes, then after a couple of measures, opened it up to the way you are playing it now.

Look forward to you turning it into a song :flop: Get on it buddy!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 pm » by Malogg

Spock wrote:Indeed Malogg, there's no real musical reason to ever shred that fast, but I sure do commend the guy on all the work and discipline it took for him to get to that point. If someone can do that, they probably would not have much of a problem doing anything they wish with a guitar. Good leword that is freaking insane!

Your riff is cool, what are you planning on putting on either side of it? My only suggestion, and of course this is a taste specific thing, but for me, I think your riff would sound cool if you muted it with your right hand, little cleaner picking on the notes, then after a couple of measures, opened it up to the way you are playing it now.

Look forward to you turning it into a song :flop: Get on it buddy!

:sunny:

Wow cheers Spock that is damn inspiring ,I have a main tune at a bass end of the guitar (starting on bass E)with one added main chord that is a rock ,hard to explain ,it is an easier muted tune that opens aggresive,would like to have a pod bean (and decent new guitar that doesnt sound wrecked lol) to zap it all through ,needs drums and bass ,that was the main riff that is in the middle of the tune but needs whammy ,compression tinkered a wee bit through a pod bean.

Nae really played to many folk so your feedback is much appreciated.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nae cash ahahaha

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 3:22 pm » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 am » by Malogg

Likey very muchie

Upload to Disclose.tv

Santos Bonacci gives an amazing explanation on how the guitar works at the end of this >

the-holy-science-of-astrotheology-school-of-the-holy-scien-t84006.html

PreviousNext