for friends

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am » by kentrb

that was the coolest thing i've read in awhile.
and by far the most beautiful post.(not including bayonettas)thanks alot spock.
peace...kent

Initiate

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 am » by dialated

peace to you good sir :cheers:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 4:12 am » by kentrb

peace
:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 8:37 am » by Bayonetta

ahhh..good read...no better smile, than the one with perfect timing...tnx for that one:sunny:
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 am » by Wolfbane7272

fossileyesed wrote:one day all the decorations fell off the tree of knowledge
and by golly,then it looked just like the tree of life
and the two trees stood mighty,and faced each other

so the tree of knowledge says,hey

and the tree of life didnt understand.

so the tree of life did the only thing it could think of

the tree of life hugged the tree of knowledge.

and the tree of knowledge says,hey hey hey,wtf you doin tree,i dont know you

the tree of life understood its first words from the tree of knowledge
not so much the words,but the action of words.

the tree of life knew just what to do,another hug to the tree of knowledge

but this time the tree life turned to face the sun and felt the wind in its leaves

and the tree of knowledge talked to its self,and frowned

while the tree of life the felt universe and smiled ,content without the actions of words.and so looked forward to spring

how to nurture both trees
what you put in is what you get out
you cant expect to get more than you put in

love your neighbor like your self

good friday to all
peace...kent :cheers:

you cant expect

you cant expect to get more than you put in

haha tell that to the wives of orange county huh?
lol happy good friday to you as well

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm » by kentrb

bayonetta and wolfbane
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 4:41 pm » by kentrb

tree of knowledge wondered what kind of fruit the tree of life grew

so one day the tree of knowledge spoke to a child.this child had never noticed the tree of life before,the child was born and raised under the tree of knowledge,
as its parents before it.knowledge was the only lanuage it new.

so the tree of knowledge says to the child,i need you to go over and and tell me what kind of fruit is growing on the tree of life.
i tried to look myself,but it attacked me and i got a little leary.now it wont even look at me.

so off goes the child,to study the tree of life.as the child walks up to the tree of life,the tree of life does what it does and picks the child up and hugs it.
the child had not been exposed to much hugging in its shelter under the tree of knowledge,and its first reaction was fear .just as the tree of knowledge had warned.
in the pacic of the childs fear,it began to struggle the hug and fell from the grasp of the hug of the tree of life.now the fear was magnified in the childs mind,and its fear increased.
just when the child thought to itself about the landing,it felt the grasp of another branch of the tree of life,stopping what the child thought for sure was gonna be the death of it.the branch held the child delicatly on its leaves
this time when the tree of life hugged the child,the child hugged back with all its might.
even though the child didnt fully understand what a hug was,it understood how important a branch is when falling from a tree,and how if you dont hug back you might fall.
as the tree of life put the child back to the ground,the child felt something stir in its chest.an overwhelming feeling of love and security that it had never felt before.
and in all the hugging and loving it forgot all about the request of the tree of knowledge.

the child and the tree of life hugged each other mutualy and the child went back to the tree of knowledge,exited with the unknown language it had just learned.the actions of no words.amazing it thought.

as the child is just about to tell the tree of knowledge about this new language,
the tree of knowledge asks the child about the fruit on the tree of life.

the child had forgot to study the fruit in its experience with the tree of life,
who wouldnt of.

so the child starts explaining to the tree of knowledge,about the hug and love and this new lanuage.
and the tree of knowledge interupts the child,mildly annoyed and says.

i asked you to see what kind of fruit is on the tree of life,and you come back talking about feelings.what are those anyways.
nevermind.

and the child stood there,between the tree of life and the tree of knowledge,
thinking how good loving hugs felt.

and as the child went to sleep that night,the word wisdom entered its mind

and the tree of knowledge thought to itself
i need to send a smarter,better,more obidiant child to study that fruit on the tree of knowledge,cause that child didnt learn anything about the fruit

peace...kent

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 12:34 am » by kentrb

its a beautiful day
a pic of the brightest morning star,the only one i personally have ever seen.
i've heard of others,but this one i've seen.
isnt it beautiful,halo and all

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm » by kentrb

the tree of knowledge thought it knew everything.yet the tree of life was a blank page.
so the tree of knowledge tells another child ,go and study the tree of life.
see what you can figure out about its fruit.
the tree of knowledge had become so preoccupied with trying to understand
the tree of life and its fruit,that it forgot about the seasons.many seasons had passed since he sent the last child to study the tree of life.
this child had heard the stories of the last child.
the falling from the tree,the strange lanuage.love and peace and harmony.

the child couldnt tell the tree of knowledge that it was scared.
everyone called the other child crazy.always talking about peace and love.
everyone knew how to spell these words,but not many,if any, understood them.
who could trust a childs opinion

so off goes the child to study the tree of life.

it was a different season.

this child saw the tree of life from a distance.there it stopped,and watched.
the first thing the child noticed from a distance was all the leaves on the tree of life.
every leaf seem to be accompanied by a singing bird and every singing bird seemed accompanied by a fluttering butterfly.the child watched in awe.
the child had seen birds and butterflies before,but only in the picture books from the tree of knowledge.
even on a cloudy day as this day was,the birds sang and the butterflies fluttered in the rain.

as the child watched,the rain stopped and a most magnificant rainbow appeared above the tree of life.

the child had never seen a picture as beautiful as this,even in the thousands of books it had read,under the branches of the tree of knowledge.

the child stood mesmerized,almost hypnotized by the beauti and splender of the sight it was beholding.

time stood still in its mind.the child had never felt such peace and tranquility.

as the sun went down and the birds quieted and the butterflies stilled,the child
became scared as the darkness of night came upon the tree of life.
the child became frantic.it had read all the stories of monsters that come out at night.
it had never seen a monster but all the stories had already been read,and fear was imprinted.

the tree of life saw the child and wondered what made this child so scared.
it gazed about the forest in the fading light and could see nothing that would scare anyone.
but the child was scared
so the tree of life extended a branch to the scared child.

just then

the moon rose and blanketed the tree of life in a different light,every bit as beautiful as the sun light

the moment the child saw the resting birds and the sleeping butterflies and the moonlit leaves,its fears abaited.

the child took hold of the branch that the tree of life offered and the tree of life picked the child up and nestled it in for the night.

the child lay nestled in the tree of life it fell peacefully asleep.
the child dreamed.

the tree of life thought to itself,what strange children.afraid of their shadows like that.

when the child woke,there was another child,smiling and watching the just waking child.
naturally this child was naked.
was the first thing the waking child noticed.

so the waking child says to the naked child
how can you stand there naked like that,have you no shame

the naked child smiled and laughed.only language it knew.

just then,a bird and a butterfly landed on one shoulder each,on the naked child.
the child from the tree of knowledge forgot about the nakedness of the other child.it reached out and tried to pet the bird.
the bird squaked,displaying some type of displeasure.
the child couldnt understand the bird and tried again to pet it.
this time the bird pecked its hand,and the child reacted in fear
and in its fear it lost its footing on the branch on which it stood.
on its way down,the childs clothes all came off,snagging on branches.
and just before the child hit the ground,all the birds and butterflies caught it and put it back on the branch.
the naked child ,with a bird and a butterfly on its shoulder was so happy for the child that it hugged the falling child.the birds and butterflies hugged the falling
child also.
the falling child was greatfull and started thanking the naked child and the birds and the butterflies for catching its fall

the naked child didnt understand the word thank you,but saw the smile and happiness on the child from the tree of knowledge.this was all the thanks required
the other child noticed the smile,hug,laugh,and felt that it meant the same in any language

just as the child noticed its nakedness,which was the same moment shame started creeping in the childs mind,a bird landed on its shoulder,a butterfly on the other.
the child forgot its nakedness and shame.

it spent the rest of the day playing with his new freinds on a branch on the tree of life

the two children hugged and the child headed back to the tree of knowledge.

as the child came up to the tree of knowledge,happy about all the beauti and wonder it had experienced and this different language it had learned,
the tree of knowledge became angry.
why are you naked child.have you know shame.
the child had forgot its nakedness and strangely enough,it had no shame
the tree of knowledge asked the child,what can you tell me about the fruit of the tree of life.
the newly naked child,started to tell the tree of knowledge about the birds and butterflies and the rainbow and the moon light and the other naked child and all the beautifull things it had seen.
the tree of knowledge says to the child,
i asked you to go and study the fruit of the tree of life and you come back naked
and talking of beautifull things.
i have given you all the books you could possibly read on these subjects and you cant even tell me about the fruit.

i am so dissappointed that i sent a child

next time i'll send someone that reads better than you,cause you dont pay attention very well

the newly naked child let these words bounce right off off it.
it had touched beauti,and this was a new language that it liked.not the least bit confusing

off it went to find the other child that had been sent before it.they had some stuff to feel about

peace freinds
kent

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 pm » by Mushroom

fossileyesed wrote:tree of knowledge wondered what kind of fruit the tree of life grew

so one day the tree of knowledge spoke to a child.this child had never noticed the tree of life before,the child was born and raised under the tree of knowledge,
as its parents before it.knowledge was the only lanuage it new.

so the tree of knowledge says to the child,i need you to go over and and tell me what kind of fruit is growing on the tree of life.
i tried to look myself,but it attacked me and i got a little leary.now it wont even look at me.

so off goes the child,to study the tree of life.as the child walks up to the tree of life,the tree of life does what it does and picks the child up and hugs it.
the child had not been exposed to much hugging in its shelter under the tree of knowledge,and its first reaction was fear .just as the tree of knowledge had warned.
in the pacic of the childs fear,it began to struggle the hug and fell from the grasp of the hug of the tree of life.now the fear was magnified in the childs mind,and its fear increased.
just when the child thought to itself about the landing,it felt the grasp of another branch of the tree of life,stopping what the child thought for sure was gonna be the death of it.the branch held the child delicatly on its leaves
this time when the tree of life hugged the child,the child hugged back with all its might.
even though the child didnt fully understand what a hug was,it understood how important a branch is when falling from a tree,and how if you dont hug back you might fall.
as the tree of life put the child back to the ground,the child felt something stir in its chest.an overwhelming feeling of love and security that it had never felt before.
and in all the hugging and loving it forgot all about the request of the tree of knowledge.

the child and the tree of life hugged each other mutualy and the child went back to the tree of knowledge,exited with the unknown language it had just learned.the actions of no words.amazing it thought.

as the child is just about to tell the tree of knowledge about this new language,
the tree of knowledge asks the child about the fruit on the tree of life.

the child had forgot to study the fruit in its experience with the tree of life,
who wouldnt of.

so the child starts explaining to the tree of knowledge,about the hug and love and this new lanuage.
and the tree of knowledge interupts the child,mildly annoyed and says.

i asked you to see what kind of fruit is on the tree of life,and you come back talking about feelings.what are those anyways.
nevermind.

and the child stood there,between the tree of life and the tree of knowledge,
thinking how good loving hugs felt.

and as the child went to sleep that night,the word wisdom entered its mind

and the tree of knowledge thought to itself
i need to send a smarter,better,more obidiant child to study that fruit on the tree of knowledge,cause that child didnt learn anything about the fruit

peace...kent

Beautiful analogy.

I feel the middle ground (between the trees) is the best place to be.. Learning compassion and knowledge in equal measures.

Peace

PreviousNext