for friends

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm » by kentrb

a few hours of laughing later,the children became hungry.the tree of life could hear the rumbling in their stomach.so it gave them an apple each.
these apples were the biggest apples either child had ever seen.one was red and one was green.the children both agreed that these apples were to big to eat.
way more than enough.
so they decided to split one and share,and save the other for later.
then they feasted on the juiciest and tastiest apple either had ever experienced.
by now evening had set in and the children had to be on their way back to the tree of knowledge.
off they went,eating their apple,carrying the other and the discarded garments from the previous visit with the tree of life.
one child was a faster eater and was finished its half as soon as it got down from the branch of the tree of life.it lay the core of the apple in the grass near the tree of life.
as the two neared the tree of knowledge,the tree of knowledge asked what all the commotion was over at the tree of life.

the child that was the slower eater had just took its last bite of its apple,and lay
the core in the dirt,under the tree of knowledge.
grass stopped growing under the tree of knowledge many seasons past.

the children began to tell the tree of knowledge about the death of the bird,how everyone at the tree of life was mourning the dead bird,and how the laughter of the enfant seemed to be some kind of medicine,that cured greif.

you children sure talk funny and act strange whenever you come back from that tree of life.

what is that green thing your carrying,looks sort of familiar.

the children went on to explain about the apples that the tree of life had given them to eat.

the tree of knowledge says to the children.

you shouldnt eat stuff until you know where it came from,you are to trusting.
there is no label on that apple to tell you where it was made.
it could be full of worms and other deseases.it hasnt been treated with stuff from the book of knowledge.
thats how people die you know.and a green apple just looks dangerous.
dont eat it,you might die

cant you learn anything.stupid,careless children.

the children looked at each other and both had the same thought

this tree of knowledge sure doesnt know much about the tree of life.
best apples ever
off they went,remembering the taste.

peace :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 am » by kentrb

i went up to a place called greenville in the nass valley a month and a bit ago.we were pouring concrete for a museum of native artifacts.we were there two days.i got a bunch of cool pics.
this area is mostly indian reserve,native land.one of the tribes is known as the people of the mists.my childrens mother is of this tribe.tsyu.
nephilium means something like that also.not saying that means anything. just somethings in my hard drive.
nothing to do with these vids though.

super macro trees is pretty wild

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

this one is an 80 mile round trip in the winter.more close to home

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace..kent :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am » by Dukettt

It has been suggested that that tree of knowledge is in fact a mushroom. First hunting humas found out that a small amount of these mushrooms got their senses sharpened. This helped them to hunt better. They started to eat some more of them, and this started processes on their brain that allowed abstarct thinking. It is freaky theory but sounds nice to me. Comments? .
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am » by kentrb

amenita mescarias i would suspect..soma has got its place in cultures of the ancients.
amanitas is supossedly the main ingredient
they grow all over here.the hindus have a deep mushroom connection.vikings would take them before going into battle.pretty interesting "myths".
last fall,i collected about a 1/2 a litre of rain from fully opened and cupped amenitas.
took a day off work to get some pics.the rain collecting was just something that crossed my mind cause there were so many.
they are worth a study in my opinion
peace...kent:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am » by kentrb

just to throw it out there,mushrooms are a fruit.no kidding,lol
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 am » by Dukettt

fossileyesed wrote:just to throw it out there,mushrooms are a fruit.no kidding,lol

Yes they literaly are not, but those eatable shrooms are kind of a fruit of the mushroom because they have the spores like a fruit has seeds.They stem from the mushroom itself that is a big mesh underground like an undergroud tree. Tree of knowledge just may be metaphorical, but it aso could be cannabis. That opens your mind a bit too and it at least has a fruity smell.....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 pm » by kentrb

:cheers: dukette
i think its only the tree of knowledge that would seperate fruit.an edible ripe mushroom or an edible ripe apple.a 9month pregnant woman or a pregnant pig are both having babies.
tree of knowledge would go on and on about differences.in a bigger picture,without an electron microscope,the fetuses look the same.
mushrooms get ripe,open up,drop their spores and baby mycelium.mycelium is the tree
that produces fruit.its more like a fruit than its not,imo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycelium

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 pm » by kentrb

a perspective

the art of war
know thou enemy and its ways

the art of worship
love thy enemy,not its ways

the art of peace
know thy self in different ways

the art of art
be beautiful in all ways

the art of beauty
see it that way

the art of love
love always

the art of hate
know nothing in every way

peace...kent :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 5:56 am » by kentrb

some clouds.i took these pics the day before my grand daughter was born.they are all within a two hour period on the way to work that morning.a weird array

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace..kent

http://www.youtube.com/user/fossileyesed?feature=mhw5

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 am » by Edgarrothstein

dukettt wrote:It has been suggested that that tree of knowledge is in fact a mushroom. First hunting humas found out that a small amount of these mushrooms got their senses sharpened. This helped them to hunt better. They started to eat some more of them, and this started processes on their brain that allowed abstarct thinking. It is freaky theory but sounds nice to me. Comments? .

Far out, man ;) :mrgreen:

Andrija Puharich - The Sacred Mushroom

John Allegro - The Sacred Mushroom and The Cross

Jochen Gartz - Magic Mushrooms Around the World
Last edited by Edgarrothstein on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PreviousNext