for friends

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 10:28 pm » by 1973samtyler

friendship is a stange concept, almost like love.

It encompasses trust and loyality which runs both ways - you sometimes have to go with your instincts, despite what you think you know.

The best way to distroy someone is to lie about them and have it believed - when everyone wants to burn them at the stake and mindlessely destroy them because you have been told to do so, that's when friendship comes to the fore.

Say to yourself " Is this the person I know?"

Instinct is stronger that evidence.

"A weak man whistles in the dark - a strong man lights a candle and see's the truth for what it is."

Thats friendship tested. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm » by kentrb

to be a friend is easy
to find a friend is hard
there is two sides to a friendship
the friendship you give
and the friendship you get

as you said sam,its alot like love

unconditional friendship and love go hand in hand
its the conditions that get in the way

can you ever truely know your nieghbor
but you can truely know yourself

know yourself and love your nieghbor
im sure there is a root of friendship in that.

making friends with your enemy
im sure its conditions that make enemies

peace friend

Writer

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 am » by Endtimeman

Your understanding of Atheism is not far from how all (inclusive) things were formed from God. The nothing is spiritual energy from which all that is and consist were form from; nevertheless this saying for them that have a spiritual understand and even then it must be given to be seen; yeah you must first confess the presence it then from there it is good beginning to an understanding God willing and Godspeed.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 am » by kentrb

Endtimeman wrote:Your understanding of Atheism is not far from how all (inclusive) things were formed from God. The nothing is spiritual energy from which all that is and consist were form from; nevertheless this saying for them that have a spiritual understand and even then it must be given to be seen; yeah you must first confess the presence it then from there it is good beginning to an understanding God willing and Godspeed.

:flop:
peace

Writer

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm » by Endtimeman

Saw your post Tuesday the 19th of June. Was puzzling out the implication. It would appear to me that the tree of life and the tree of knowledge do not speak the same language thought they can both speak. The tree of life obviously understand the language to the tree of knowledge because it gave it life, but it so happens that they grown separated along the way so that the tree of knowledge no longer understand its parent who has now become a parent itself of a great multitude; notwithstanding it would not have lived without the tree of life so it must show it respect and honor, nevertheless it is utterly best to be the tree of knowledge because in so being it can come to the knowledge on how to prolong the life it has or so all it so come by. The tree of life has eminence of life but no knowledge of it own, but only what was given it. Thus the tree of knowledge could not understand the other because it is giberish to it, though it is well the tree of knowledge let it be perhaps along the way the tree of life will learn language of the tree of knowledge.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm » by kentrb

i sure like your way of thinking my friend
to me its seems like the tree of knowlege has lost its understanding of spirit,and spirit speaks in wisdom.
not so hung up on knowlege.
the tree of knowlege is ever seeking what it wont or doesnt want to acknowlege.spirit
i think man is the key to balance the two,but somehow refuses to accept that spirit exists
myself knows spirit excists,but i lack the wisdom to express what i think i know
at the same time,knowing what i know,i can see that knowlege cant love.
with knowlege,you can read about god
with spirit,god reads you
that makes folks uncomfortable

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 am » by kentrb

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am » by The57ironman

Fossileyesed wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

... :flop: ...i was just gettin' ready to click on that ... on youtube.. :cheers: fossil

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

PreviousNext