for friends

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:54 pm » by kentrb

:flop: hurts.beautiful place

i followed a raven for about six minutes yesterday.it took me to a mountain temple.crazy view,lol
just as i was leaving,came around the bend and there was a timber wolf on the road.
between me not being ready with the cam and it in a hurry to get back in the bush,i never got a pic.
first wolf i've seen in the wild,in thirty years of living here.
it was gorgeous.120 lbs give or take.grey and white.

i did film the crow though.and the temple,lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

had a head ache the last few days :think:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 am » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 pm » by kentrb

out and about
gave my 4x4 a testing.works awesome

got a 15-20 lbs steelhead jumping out of the water in the last few seconds of this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm » by The57ironman

Fossileyesed wrote:
got a 15-20 lbs steelhead jumping out of the water in the last few seconds of this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

....holy sh*t....that thing looked like 50 lbs... :shock:

:cheers:

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 pm » by kentrb

perspective is a little hard in the canyon.35 pounders have been caught there.
it def could be bigger,lol

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm » by kentrb

first ones blocked in germany,so made one for the krauts,lol
now we can all be harvested

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 pm » by Endtimeman

It will be alright as long as you understand God is present still, otherwise all is not well--let's drink and make merry for tomorrow we die--what matter much that the tree of life has no decorations, it is still the tree of life because no doubt such a body is more than the eyes and instruments see. Notwithstanding, there are pagan cultures where the more adornments of what they perceive to be precious commodities is put upon them, the better, thus it is abhorrent in the eyes of those who are so inclined that the adornments no longer visible. Moreover has the tree of life worry has to not have life? does it not provide ever present life also the tree of knowledge or else all that are about him that can receive it--yeah, don't be so astonished that there those that will scream with all might keep thine life I want it not for one reason or another illogical as it may be, to refuse healing as it is and do without. Yes, Spring will come and nothing can stop it coming as well as the Sun's rising in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 am » by kentrb

:cheers: endtimes
i think the tree of life is supposed to be seven generations ahead in what it gives to supply what is needed for the continuance of life.
our lifes,in a pagan sense,imo,would be more likely to realize this.
i think we have lost touch with our gaurdianship of the tree of life.
i think we are walking talking trees of life,hung up on knowlege.
forgetting our roles to very fucked up value system.
tree of life should be first on the list and its not.
to most,its not even on the list.
the list is sort of the problem i think,lol

anyways,heres the the last couple days here.fall is in full swing. :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm » by kentrb

went for a drive yesterday with my kid and grandkids.i bribed the grandkids by offering to buy a toy for them.they were all down with the deal,lol
we went to a wallmart about 250 klicks away.2 and a half hour drive through the coast mountains.
it took six by the time we got there,lol.kids got the toys,and while your at wallmart you just gotta get some other shit,lol.sure is cheap.
so the kids got all decked out and i got some tunes and another memory card.
unfortunatly,i didnt get no pics of the white black bear,but got got tons of other stuff

Upload to Disclose.tv

this one may be blocked in germany.they seem to block alot of vids.

Upload to Disclose.tv

had a cool dream last night.dreamt of an old superintentant that i worked for twenty years ago,building hirises.in my dream,he showed me a neat way to read plans.
he took a sheet of paper and oragamied it into a cube.the cube represented the project i was in the process of doing in my dream.
there was a couple other fellows i knew from previous years of being in the field.one of them was also a super intendant and the other was associated with this one.i was having some type of confrontation with this guy.
we were going to go at it.i resolved it by pointing out that there were iron bars sticking out of the ground.
height pins they are called.one or both of us would get impaled.wierd set of circumstances,lol
the old super was a german guy.best superintendant ive come across in my experience.
when he was folding up the plans into a cube and explaining,i was aware that the lesson was more about seeing the folds than knowing how to fold it.it seemed more important to see the flat sheet of paper as a cube,without touching the sheet of paper.

last night before i went to bed,i had some friends over.as they were leaving,they said the arouras were visible.so i got my cams out and got ready to go out and film.i sat down to rest my eyes a moment and woke up this morn,lol
no pics,lol
my friends showed up this morn and told me i missed out on a kick as light show.very bright and colorfull
grandkids wear you out,lol

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 am » by Lucidlemondrop

:sunny: :love: :sunny: :love: :sunny:
:love: :sunny: :love:
:look: :censored:

:flop: :flop: :flop:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext