FOR PINDZ! SELENA GOMEZ REPTILLIAN EYES!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:No Oto she is not a reptillian, besides my sister would have mentioned this. She wears her soul on her face, not a face over a reptillian. At least from what i watched of it, though i am no expert, she is a cute little shit though. I can see why you are a stalker, of her. Miley is still a piglet. :mrgreen:

Think about it... if her body was taken over by an unknown entity,it makes sense that she is wearing her soul in here face.... she is desperately calling out to us! She is desperately calling from the bottom of her soul! And I promised I would protect her!

I made up my mind.... I WONT LET THEM DO THIS TO HER ANYMORE!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 5:46 pm » by Alienator

Ok first try....didn´t see anything......
after a closer look and Magnifying glass
function from windows......aaaahm......
nope seen absolutely nothing. sorry!!

Post some pictures where u see it.
I can´t identify zero reptilian eyes
or shapeshift or anything.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 pm » by E6722maj

:think:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm » by Otomon

Thanks e6722maj! You are my hero! For now.....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm » by E6722maj

otomon wrote:For now.....

:alien51:
:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm » by Shendao

Ok, this is where I put my neck on the line knowing it will get the chop, but some things need to be said.

I cant see the 'reptile' eyes, not here nor in any other picture. I do see the image aberration caused by the camera so its not that I am blind.

However, this is my fear. This whole reptile eye thing smacks of something else in the back of my mind..... witch hunts.

Back to the old days where one person can point at another and scream 'witch', where the poor soul was then condemned on little or no evidence and where hunting for the 'witch mark' became a sport.

It is done in other arenas, whether it was in identifying Jews through Eugenics or intelligence through equally bizarre means. It smacks of one persons racial fear of something else.

What should we do? String them up based on dodgy camera angles, or maybe prod them with a stick. I had hoped humanity had evolved beyond this kind of fear-mongering hatred.

Before anyone asks, yes I believe in many of the conspiracies, yes I believe aliens may already be here but I dont believe we will find them using this particular brand of witch hunting.

All this does is detract from the more solid arguements.

'give me five minutes to find my flack jacket' :ohno: :peep:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 pm » by Shaggietrip

Otoman,

I believe the meth is causing illusions. I am in fear that the reptilians are trying to take you over. We all know how they use drugs to weaken you so they can invade your body.You have turned against the one you have swore to protect. this tells me they are very close to accomplishing this.If I here of you craving draino I will know that they have succeeded. I urge you to burn some incense and meditated to the throne you have built for her. Please do not let them take you also. this is a ploy by them to get you to turn. Say 5 hail mary's and think of your actions.

She is not reptilian yet... so "f*ck" off as you would say.

Fight the urge Oto!

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 am » by Otomon

Okay this is fucked...
Take a look at this article:
http://www.hollyscoop.com/selena-gomez/ ... 23466.aspx
and look at the picture of Selena Gomez here...
Does anyone notice anything weird? *hint : look at her forehead*

See it? Wtf is that shit? Any explantions?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 am » by lamonema

sigh! :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:sigh! :roll:

Click on the link,look at the pic OR GET THE FUCK OUR OF THIS THREAD!

EDIT: I made it easier for your lasy ass,here you go:

PreviousNext