FOR PINDZ! SELENA GOMEZ REPTILLIAN EYES!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 am » by lamonema

Flash of the camera, BLINK!. I know were you are trying to go with this Oto, with the racist inuendo you are fishing for, you tolling little creature. The fish are gone from this pond.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:19 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:Flash of the camera, BLINK!. I know were you are trying to go with this Oto, with the racist inuendo you are fishing for, you tolling little creature. The fish are gone from this pond.

WTF i didn't know a camera could make your skin look like its peeling off and uncovering your true reptilian skin... how do you create that effect?

As for the second part of your post... I have no idea what you speaking about.. Im from chicago.

:dancing:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 am » by Lavell1

otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:sigh! :roll:

Click on the link,look at the pic OR GET THE FUCK OUR OF THIS THREAD!

EDIT: I made it easier for your lasy ass,here you go:

shes an energy being

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 am » by Otomon

lavell1 wrote:
otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:sigh! :roll:

shes an energy being

Hmm that does sound like a possibility.. the question is... is she negatively charged or positively charged? Also WHAT CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING MAN? like seriously.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 am » by Lavell1

otomon wrote:
lavell1 wrote:
otomon wrote:

shes an energy being

Hmm that does sound like a possibility.. the question is... is she negatively charged or positively charged? Also WHAT CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING MAN? like seriously.

whoa idiot i was joking :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 am » by Otomon

lavell1 wrote:whoa idiot i was joking :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

There is two things you don't joke about ....

One of the is Selena Gomez.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 am » by Lavell1

otomon wrote:
lavell1 wrote:whoa idiot i was joking :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

There is two things you don't joke about ....

One of the is Selena Gomez.

LMAO
The two things i know you dont joke about is
1:Bomb On PLanes
2:Otomon's Post

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 am » by lamonema

It could mean angelic, hence soul on her face. Leave her alone, you bastards. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:It could mean angelic, hence soul on her face. Leave her alone, you bastards. :twisted:

The soul on her face is not her! She calling out to us lamonela! Shes calling out to us and the deepest wish in the bottom of my heart is to save her! BUT HOW WILL I DO THAT?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:35 am » by Lowsix

if she knew about his six hours of "alone time" every day..
the hot towels..the stretching exercizes..the measuring tape..
the forum posts reporting weekly progress...

she'd be the one stalking him.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext