For Slith.......

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 am » by Lowsix

Dana sent him a message.

From my understanding, while they both stated theyd never fight,
Machida was far more assertive about it..and vocal..even before he ever got the belt,
since people were already mouthwatering for that fight, so the thought has been in the air for a while..

I took that as an FU straight from dana over that.

mb..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 am » by Drextin

I was hoping Dana would fuck up and let Silva go after the last fight. I think Silva in Strikeforce would be awesome.

You know Dana. Its all about who his friends are first.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am » by Slith

drextin wrote:Slith has openly said if Anderson Silva loses he will start watching figure skating........like an idiot I said I would too.

Me and slith..........if Anderson loses......

Come on guys let's keep friendly. I think we've all been punched around enough here lately.

Oh God, don't know which one of them is me Drex, but I pray Silva wins. Sonnen earned his shot by beating up Marquart in his last fight, but he's also been beaten by some tomato cans. Silva will take him and his big mouth out in the first round.
The true #1 contender is Vitor Belfort and even then his only chance to beat Silva is by striking. If it goes to the ground he's fooked too.
Bring on GSP!!!!
BTW Drex, if we end up on the ice....we need to talk about better co-ordination in costume design and maybe the hand on the belly thing when we do the lifts. :D

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 am » by Drextin

No way man............I don't half ass my figure skating. You will just have to develop an iron sack.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Previous