for superduper moderators

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am » by Otomon


yo yo yo!

I AGREE WITH THE OP!

Want to know why?

Its because if someone wants to believe in Jesus...no matter if its true or not! Why the fuck aint he free to disclose about Jesus mang? How is someone talking about the J-man different from making a thread about reptillians? Its all just perceptions of the truth...I think that problem is that once you allow religions to make their little threads,they start making a shitload of them quoting the same fuckin book(the bible).

So how about you allow like one thread just for the Christians or Mormons or w/e they call themselves these days?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am
Location: Halling UK

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 am » by Kalinsaast


otomon wrote:yo yo yo!

I AGREE WITH THE OP!

Want to know why?

Its because if someone wants to believe in Jesus...no matter if its true or not! Why the fuck aint he free to disclose about Jesus mang? How is someone talking about the J-man different from making a thread about reptillians? Its all just perceptions of the truth...I think that problem is that once you allow religions to make their little threads,they start making a shitload of them quoting the same fuckin book(the bible).

So how about you allow like one thread just for the Christians or Mormons or w/e they call themselves these days?


That ain't a bad idea mate. At least then like you say we wouldn't have to suffer the words of the "good book" lol clogging up peoples threads. :flop:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18203
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 1:54 am » by Slith


otomon wrote:yo yo yo!

I AGREE WITH THE OP!

Want to know why?

Its because if someone wants to believe in Jesus...no matter if its true or not! Why the fuck aint he free to disclose about Jesus mang? How is someone talking about the J-man different from making a thread about reptillians? Its all just perceptions of the truth...I think that problem is that once you allow religions to make their little threads,they start making a shitload of them quoting the same fuckin book(the bible).

So how about you allow like one thread just for the Christians or Mormons or w/e they call themselves these days?

Depends on the context oto and whether they are trying to shove their agenda down our throats. Of course throwing a few F' bombs and A-hole bombs along the way directed....directly towards members doesn't help the situation.
As you know religion is a touchy subject to begin with. I have no issue talking about it on a civil level. But when it turns into an agenda shitbashing session, which it usually does, we'll take it out. Because it becomes personal. All mods are on the same page here
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Two edged swords.............

One looks forward in time.............

One looks backwards..............

Edges that is.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18203
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 am » by Slith


lucidlemondrop wrote:Two edged swords.............

One looks forward in time.............

One looks backwards..............

Edges that is.............

You are always the voice of reason Lucid. So tempered. I wish I had that attribute on here.
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Tempered..............

Great word
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18203
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 am » by Slith


lucidlemondrop wrote:Tempered..............

Great word

You know it. :flop:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:29 am » by Otomon


dlslith wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Two edged swords.............

One looks forward in time.............

One looks backwards..............

Edges that is.............

You are always the voice of reason Lucid. So tempered. I wish I had that attribute on here.


yooo so is lucid on some hardcore meth? Or is she actually like that? I am curious.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18203
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 am » by Slith


otomon wrote:
dlslith wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Two edged swords.............

One looks forward in time.............

One looks backwards..............

Edges that is.............

You are always the voice of reason Lucid. So tempered. I wish I had that attribute on here.


yooo so is lucid on some hardcore meth? Or is she actually like that? I am curious.

She calls it as she sees it. Always has, always will. I respect her greatly for this
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop


OTO............what is the real essence of your problem with me?
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook