for superduper moderators

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 am » by Otomon

lucidlemondrop wrote:OTO............what is the real essence of your problem with me?

I am guessing you will tell me? And you will use alot of periods between your words?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:37 am » by Lucidlemondrop

And for the record OTO.............I like meth a couple times a year...............

DMT

no I won't use periods cause I am not another entity........

But I just got over my period............want me to tell you next time I am full force bleeding?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am » by Otomon

lucidlemondrop wrote:And for the record OTO.............I like meth a couple times a year...............

DMT

no I won't use periods cause I am not another entity........

But I just got over my period............want me to tell you next time I am full force bleeding?

Yes please do,I will record it in my Calendar of "FUCKED UP SHIT HAPPENING ON DTV"
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am » by Lucidlemondrop

lol

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 am » by Otomon

lucidlemondrop wrote:lol

Im glad I could make you laugh lucid,you see I am always talking smack to you cause your different,and I feel like I am different too,so I assume "different people" will understand my sense of humor,but they usually dont,and I end up getting beat up! :alien51:

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 am » by -Marduk-

otomon wrote:
dlslith wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Two edged swords.............

One looks forward in time.............

One looks backwards..............

Edges that is.............

You are always the voice of reason Lucid. So tempered. I wish I had that attribute on here.

yooo so is lucid on some hardcore meth? Or is she actually like that? I am curious.

OTO,

I WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE

STOP IT!!!

:evil:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:43 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Ah, Marduk..............

Honey I can handle OTO................

But I love how you show you care..................

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:44 am » by Lucidlemondrop

You know I Luvs you Marduk..........In a way these peeps don't understand

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:45 am » by Otomon

lucidlemondrop wrote:Ah, Marduk..............

Honey I can handle OTO................

But I love how you show you care..................

Yeah hes going to show how he cares allrigth,he is going to edit my posts and probably ban me,just cause he is a mod and he has his MOBSTERS to back him up he thinks he can bully me, meh ill be back when that asshole is gone,later lucid.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Marduk is not an asshole.

He cares about the members of the site and would show the same concern for you.

Me, as a female am a bit more sensitive and Marduk allows for that and I commend him for his sensitivity even though he doesn't often show such................

PreviousNext