***For the Good Guys- Who Do the Right Thing ***

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am » by Seahawk

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while.

This thread is for all the articles, videos, and just general acknowledgments- that I've run in to- for all the Good Policemen out there, because I'm fully aware that they exist, too.

Although it may seem like it sometimes, I am definitely not a "cop hater." I'm just a "corrupt bastard," hater.

I know there are lots of good guys out there, that try their best to do the right thing, in sometimes extremely difficult, sometimes harrowing, and life threatening situations. There are some Heroes out there.

I'm gonna start the thread off with the following video- cause it sets a good standard by which to measure- and then start adding some of the material, that I've run in to, about the good stuff that's happening out there.

Here's To The Good Guys- Who do the Right Thing. :flop: :cheers:

Serpico is a 1973 American crime film directed by Sidney Lumet. It is based on the true story of New York City policeman Frank Serpico, who went undercover to expose the corruption of his fellow officers, after being pushed to the brink at first by their distrust and later by the threats and intimidation they leveled against him. It stars Al Pacino, John Randolph and Tony Roberts.Based on the non-fiction book by Peter Maas, the film covers twelve and a half years (from September 11, 1959 to June 15, 1972) in the life of Frank Serpico, a NYPD officer who wants to do the best he can as a policeman. Working as a uniformed patrolman, Serpico succeeds in every assignment. He moves on to plainclothes assignments, where he slowly discovers a hidden world of illicit activities among his own colleagues. After witnessing cops doing drugs, committing violence, taking paybacks and other forms of police corruption, Serpico decides to expose what he's seen, but he is harassed and threatened. The struggle leads to infighting within the police force, problems in his personal relationships, and life-threatening situations. Finally, after being shot in the face during a drug bust on February 3, 1971, he testifies before the Knapp Commission, which was a government inquiry into police corruption between 1970 and 1972.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please add any that you guys run across- if you're up to it. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am » by Seahawk

Whistleblower Cop Breaks Silence On Corrupt Police Chief In Quartzsite Arizona

Uploaded by FederalJacktube6 on Jul 21, 2011

Whistleblower Cop Under Gag Order Breaks Silence On Corrupt Police Chief

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am » by Seahawk

Wow! What a contrast! What a guy! :flop:

I have a feeling that this thread might do us some good, too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 am » by Seahawk

Daem!!! This guy deserves an award. :lol: His patience is admirable. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 am » by Seahawk

You can skip forward to 3:33. One good man in charge can make an amazing difference. :flop:

Uploaded by thestrugglevideo on Oct 17, 2011

Somebody please send this guy a box of Havana cigars, he's one of New York's finest. Chief of the Department Joseph Esposito, the highest ranking uniformed member of the NYPD, pulled his officers back with one hand and pushed protesters away with the other. He signaled to the protesters for calm, then patted his cops on the chests and shoulders. It wasn't the first time. Two weeks ago during the large march on the Brooklyn Bridge, when a policeman tried to yank a mask from a protester's face, Esposito grabbed the cop by the back of the belt and pulled him back from the police skirmish line. He visibly scolded the policeman, and when a scuffle broke out, Esposito was in the center to end the tension. More than 700 marchers were arrested that day, but overall there was little violence. Perhaps the protesters in Times Square remembered this. They started screaming, "Esposito! Esposito!" The chief gave an acknowledging smile and a little wave. Then a chant of, "Overworked and underpaid! We do this for you." After another 20 minutes, Esposito returned to the barricade, where protesters yelled that their only demand was to cross the intersection. Esposito yelled "Mike check"—the signal the protesters shout when they want to speak— and smiled as the crowd erupted. When the cheering subsided, Esposito asked if they would cross the street peacefully should the barricades be opened. After receiving an affirmative cheer, the chief nodded at one of his captains.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 am » by Seahawk

Uploaded by Darkhelboy on Sep 22, 2009

Not all cops are bad.
This cop showed up and after a few tries, he busted a nice heeflip (while moving XD).

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 am » by Seahawk

ROFLMAO!!! :dancing: :lol:

I HAD to throw this in here. F*cking hilarious!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 am » by Seahawk

The Red Pill, or the Blue Pill?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am » by 1973samtyler

Nice post, showing the 'positive' side of the police :flop:

I also posted because I didn't want you talking to yourself! - that's the first signs of madness, so they say! :lol:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 am » by Seahawk

Lol. Thank You, Sam. Appreciate it. :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next