''For the Morons who Believe in Global Warming''

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:22 pm » by Thesaint

People aren't "Morons" for believing or disbelieving because it's the confusion of information and lack of transparency that causes the problem, and that, to my mind, is just how TPTB like it. BUT, I thought records state that the planets of our solar system have gone up in temp, if that's the case then global warming may be correct, just not caused by the things that they say is causing it (and trying to tax us on). Also global warming (so I gather) doesn't mean that the temp is rising proportionally in every part of the world, Global warming (again so I read) would be a cause of an Ice age (eventually), poles melting, shielded sunlight etc etc, as I say it depends where you get the info from and what the writers of the info have to gain. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 pm » by Redwoodrick

I am one of those morons.Unfortunately for me,I am one of those morons who realizes that global warming is represented by strange weather patterns such as snow and cold in unusual places.People who point to unusually cold weather as an indication that global warming is false are too smart to study weather.
Global warming causes irregularities of both temperature extremes.A shifting Trans-Atlantic Current brings unseasonably cool weather as well as unseasonably warm weather.
So for the morons who spend their days listening to uneducated retards like Glenn Beck and pointing to snow in the desert as an indication that everything is alright I offer only the consolation that there are a whole lot of other fat,lazy,stupid people here in America who share your ignorance.
It's like pointing to the bloated bellies of starving children in Ethiopia and claiming they are fat and lazy and need a diet.

YOU SIR, ARE THE MORON. :badair:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm » by Muchtyman

Climate Change is a fact , only a moron would argue otherwise .

I do however have a problem with the Anthropomorphic type .

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 pm » by Gunzenbomz

Don't let him/it feed of our comments of negativity. Be more subtle with your objections to this silly thread.

I am one of the morons also (global environmental change is happening), gloomy is laughable e-player.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Writer

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm » by Genegnome

Tit.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm » by Gloomylunatic

sorry sheeple for calling you all morons! :lol: :clapper: :lol:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm » by Bleever

Yes...climate change is a fact...climate sometimes cools...climate sometimes warms...sometimes snows and sometimes rains...sometimes its nice and sunny...sometimes not...sometimes...climate...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm » by Allreadydead

I think that most people will agree that the earth's climate does change, but what is being argued is how much humanities activities effect that change - and I suspect that most people have spotted the hidden agenda (money) that underlies the shouting about 'global warming'.

Funny, how it's changed from 'global warming' to 'climate change', but that aside, the reality of the situation is that the earth's climate IS changing, and what people need are the 'facts' and not have them dressed up in different agenda driven reports.

Personally, (IMAO) the new ice-age is on the way, and no amount of arguing, discussion and youtube vids are gonna change that - mother nature dictates the climate in which we live, and we have to live with that!

Just a thought - back to me spliff and John Wayne in 'Fort Apache'............. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm » by Phaeton

thesaint wrote:People aren't "Morons" for believing or disbelieving because it's the confusion of information and lack of transparency that causes the problem, and that, to my mind, is just how TPTB like it. BUT, I thought records state that the planets of our solar system have gone up in temp, if that's the case then global warming may be correct, just not caused by the things that they say is causing it (and trying to tax us on). Also global warming (so I gather) doesn't mean that the temp is rising proportionally in every part of the world, Global warming (again so I read) would be a cause of an Ice age (eventually), poles melting, shielded sunlight etc etc, as I say it depends where you get the info from and what the writers of the info have to gain. :cheers:

Are you saying these people did not manipulate the yearly temp. readings as reported by 'weathergate'?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous