"For those curious about God" or "Aliens create placenta"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

PostMon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm » by Esoteric


these videos closely resemble my personal viewpoints about he subject


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv

who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2515
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:00 pm » by Punjedi


nm156 wrote:I keep my ever evolveing understanding of a higher being above all, however I try keep it simple and honor thy Mother (Earth). For any one man to say that they understand God is blasphomy, since no one man can even understand the planet that sustains all life. IMO God is the subject to complicate all matters, God can not be questioned, it is what it is, LIFE live it. :D



It would be the folly of a fool if I for one second even began to claim that I understood God.

It is a shame that almost just those three letters G.O.D. can be the basis behind so much hate and anger in this world. How misguided people using His name to bolster their twisted ideals and beliefs so they can kill and control.

I am aware also of how, on the surface, most believers sound like shallow apes, so I always try and stay vigilante in the quest for knowledge as well. Too many years we have been inundated with "How Dare You..." type mentality. Bitter old men and women shelled up in closet homes with no desire to interact with all the people of this Earth.

I never mean to infer that by Him or He that I envision a man shaped being with glowing hot eyes. That's for hollywood to play on and make their dollars. Nor do I stand on any ground stating that I believe God is male, female or otherwise with gender.

I am not whole heartedly convinced that God can't be alien either. Maybe it is possible that a vastly ancient culture evolved from the mire and developed techonology that bridged the gap between bio and mech. After billions of years this race dabbles in creating life such as ourselves and had some motive we cannot fathom.

Looking at the facts and history. We do now know there have been ancient nuclear wars, massive planetary upheavels and shifts, and an asteroid belt that seems to indicate we had neighbors or a neighbor that no longer comes to visit ;)

We also know that we have SO very MANY things leading and pointing to us humans having been visited for a very long time. So it could stand to reason that Jesus, and all the reports of aliens being depicted by the Egyptians, Mayans, Inca, and almost any and every other ancient culture you can find have depicted visitation or influence.

so, yes, I understand I sound naive and like I haven't done my research before I blindly added myself to the sheep of Christ, but I still keep a VERY open mind on what the possibilities could entail.

Not to mention that even in the bible and massive amounts of biblical art there are depictions of what could be space related anomolies. Accounts by different stories in the bible seem to always describe "winged chariots of fire descending" or "blinding brilliant column of lights burning through the clouds" sounds like flying craft and laser/photon beams to me :)

Was Jesus actually teleported to the manger?


P.s. Thank you everyone for keeping your cool even when I can tell you want to just rip me a new on this :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 am

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:32 pm » by Mahsooyee


punjedi wrote:
nm156 wrote:I keep my ever evolveing understanding of a higher being above all, however I try keep it simple and honor thy Mother (Earth). For any one man to say that they understand God is blasphomy, since no one man can even understand the planet that sustains all life. IMO God is the subject to complicate all matters, God can not be questioned, it is what it is, LIFE live it. :D



It would be the folly of a fool if I for one second even began to claim that I understood God.

It is a shame that almost just those three letters G.O.D. can be the basis behind so much hate and anger in this world. How misguided people using His name to bolster their twisted ideals and beliefs so they can kill and control.

I am aware also of how, on the surface, most believers sound like shallow apes, so I always try and stay vigilante in the quest for knowledge as well. Too many years we have been inundated with "How Dare You..." type mentality. Bitter old men and women shelled up in closet homes with no desire to interact with all the people of this Earth.

I never mean to infer that by Him or He that I envision a man shaped being with glowing hot eyes. That's for hollywood to play on and make their dollars. Nor do I stand on any ground stating that I believe God is male, female or otherwise with gender.

I am not whole heartedly convinced that God can't be alien either. Maybe it is possible that a vastly ancient culture evolved from the mire and developed techonology that bridged the gap between bio and mech. After billions of years this race dabbles in creating life such as ourselves and had some motive we cannot fathom.

Looking at the facts and history. We do now know there have been ancient nuclear wars, massive planetary upheavels and shifts, and an asteroid belt that seems to indicate we had neighbors or a neighbor that no longer comes to visit ;)

We also know that we have SO very MANY things leading and pointing to us humans having been visited for a very long time. So it could stand to reason that Jesus, and all the reports of aliens being depicted by the Egyptians, Mayans, Inca, and almost any and every other ancient culture you can find have depicted visitation or influence.

so, yes, I understand I sound naive and like I haven't done my research before I blindly added myself to the sheep of Christ, but I still keep a VERY open mind on what the possibilities could entail.

Not to mention that even in the bible and massive amounts of biblical art there are depictions of what could be space related anomolies. Accounts by different stories in the bible seem to always describe "winged chariots of fire descending" or "blinding brilliant column of lights burning through the clouds" sounds like flying craft and laser/photon beams to me :)

Was Jesus actually teleported to the manger?


P.s. Thank you everyone for keeping your cool even when I can tell you want to just rip me a new on this :)


With the above being said by you it demonstrates that you still retain an open mind and that is marvelous indeed and supports that you are not affected with tunnel vision. Much respect to you...more so than those that attempt to cram religious belief down another's throat because they have decided to shut down their brain and thought processes and are only willing to produce a rant without much proof to back up what or why they believe what it is they believe...they think that it is enough to say "because the bible tells me so" and that really doesn't prove anything! Anyways, stay open minded and continue to question everything for it is healthy to do so.
Walk On!!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostMon May 17, 2010 6:19 pm » by Cornbread714


punjedi wrote:
P.s. Thank you everyone for keeping your cool even when I can tell you want to just rip me a new on this :)


No thanks necessary, you are able to speak somewhat rationally and you don't get too upset when challenged - I save the new-asshole-ripping only for the intolerant and narrow-minded. :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 am

PostMon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm » by nm156


punjedi wrote:
... You ARE coming off preachy and obviously you did not get what you were looking for from your post.


Yes, again I agree I let my passion get ahold of me and reacted. Again, I apogize for that.

As far as getting what I was looking for? I did, I am getting responses from people telling me how they feel. Banter is awesome. Especially when in such a heated subject people can maintain a mature level of conversation.

I knew what to expect and I have no goal. You won't see me "preacherizing" any further, no harm in ruffling some feathers?

*edit* p.s. Please also keep in mind I tried to keep this to the most relevant topic I could find on the site. So as not to enrage some of the more devout science minded folk on here.

:cheers:

There is never a need to apolagize for ones beliefs. BTW good post :flop:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

PostWed May 19, 2010 4:22 am » by Captainkarizma


punjedi wrote:
captainkarizma wrote:we are energy beings that are here to experience a different reality good or bad it really doesn't matter the survival instinct in every living thing is by design , fractal math, quantum physics. shows this is very probable. but as to a (GOD) I cannot with good conscience and being somewhat intelligent agree it was an all powerfull being that created our reality. I do however find it more satisfying to believe we create our reality so that we can experience life and its wonders that we cannot otherwise experience in our energy form (spirit) if you will. Think of what it would be like to live as a snail or a tree , space and time is relative soo to be something different than ourselves would be a totally different life experience , everything in our reality is ruled by one law and that is moderation , humans over populate the planet thus other speices must give way and go extinct. when our population decreases new speices will give rise.its not an equilibriam but moderation.



What's rather interesting is that I completely agree with you! Of course, save for one small point.

Can not one omnipotent presence that encompasses all energy and life not also give us , His most precious energy and form, the ability to create and shape the world around us as a collective?


I am sorry, I don't mean to sound preachy, really. I would much rather discuss the freefalling towers of shame or this lovely tidbit...

In Gulliver's Travels Jonathan Swift described the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, giving their exact size and speeds of rotation. He did this more than 100 years before either moon was discovered.



For those that hear these words like God, Bible, and Christ and just get angry and sickened at how we sheeple are so close-minded, let me say. I was right there. I was there for just about 27 years. I have said and even done some very nasty and callous things trying to debunk and refute Christ as I grew up.


Names have always changed, written interpretation have always been a muddled heap.

I struggled for years against Christ, I choose personally to follow that narrow path and I will never stand and say that it's the path everyone else sees. I think for each person they see and feel the energy as you say, (I just personally call it Spirit) a bit differently.


The only reason that I started this post was mainly...


1. I didn't want to overshadow someone elses thread with my rather winded response.

2. Just wanted to give an insight to my personal insight and beliefs.

I apologize for sounding at all demeaning as well. I use the terms you and we very generally, and ALWAYS include myself in any of the faults of humankind save my feeling of Christ.

I am only human. Thank God :)

yes I can ponder on there being one omnipresent being . maybe we are all actually only one small part of 1 energy being ,similar to how our fingers feel something but our minds are seperate from the touch but still we percieve it .maybe the answers we seek are right in front of us but we are clouded by the way society is ,possibly we just haven't realized how simple the most complex questions can be answerd.
but the heaven and hell ,god bible thing is just too umm whats the word i'm thinking of..oh well i'll make one up( faithy)
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook