Forget About October 28, 2011.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 am » by Garciaface

I don’t know about you folks, but I think we’ve been passed up. Something could have happened, may have happened, was supposed to have happened, but because humanity is so f’d up, we got passed up. We’re stuck here, and no doomsday, Jesus Christ, alien invasion, super volcano, or revolution can ever save us. We have INSANE banking and taxation to look forward to. Our children will be serving in wars worldwide for the corporations at age 16. Our retirements are going to be liquidated into the presidential campaign of whatever creep Henry Kissinger puts up on a podium next. And, our women will become whores in the streets for bread money, because all us men are going to be castrated and have our right hands cut off. We did something wrong, and did not prove to God, or the gods, that we were worthy of the next stage.

Personally, I predict not one single thing is going to happen on October 28, 2011 or December 21, 2012. I guess we’ll know if I am at least half right in a few days.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 am » by Kkris

YOU BLEW THE COVER STORIES!!! Now everyone will know the truth.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 am » by Tgwusauk

Garcia, don't despair change is happening all around you, the protests the world over will bring about the change, you speaking to other people, whether they get it or not, will bring about a change, just be patient and remove the fear, that is what they feed on, world is waking up at long last, get on the ride and stay on, our time will come.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 am » by Garciaface

tgwusauk, fear is the one thing I lack more than others. Regret, despair, disgust, well, that's another story. Change? I'm ready for whatever. Bring it. Our time HAS COME!

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 am » by Paddyboy

I thought it was the 28th of last month the planets would align and something big would happen like on the scale of the japan earthquake (did i get the month wrong) when last month came and went and nothing has happened ,no adverse weather or strange activity in the sky i have been quite a happy chap ,not been reading on this forum as much this month ,yes i have been more happy and free.

Now i read i might have got the date wrong and now i need to follow all this to see where it leads ,i used to come here for the interest in ufos alien life and the strange ,now it's fear from all angles of the government and even my wildest thoughts of imagination regarding space have been turned into direct fear ,fear of comets and planets getting too close and fucking us all up.

Will i stay and read on for the next few weeks ,maybe i would like to know and maybe i would rather live in my own fantasy world like the rest of the sheep ,it's not all half bad and i recon soem of you guys should chill out and look to the stars for discovery of peace ,i think fear pushing on this web site and many others is getting really bad to a point we are reading about people taking out the family and anyone else that gets in the way,rape murder and so on could all be for nothing ,some people get taken in way too easy and can turn volitile ,think about this guys.

i don't normally comment but have felt this for a while ,in regards to the fear distilled in
some of these threads ,i am a very calm passive loving person and have no wish of harming
anyone in this wonderful mad life we live so please understand the above is not in regards
to me but of my trying to understand why some people do such terrible things to fellow humans brother and sister.

cheers and peace to you all

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 am » by Garciaface

paddyboy wrote:I thought it was the 28th of last month the planets would align and something big would happen like on the scale of the japan earthquake (did i get the month wrong) when last month came and went and nothing has happened ,no adverse weather or strange activity in the sky i have been quite a happy chap ,not been reading on this forum as much this month ,yes i have been more happy and free.

Now i read i might have got the date wrong and now i need to follow all this to see where it leads ,i used to come here for the interest in ufos alien life and the strange ,now it's fear from all angles of the government and even my wildest thoughts of imagination regarding space have been turned into direct fear ,fear of comets and planets getting too close and fucking us all up.

Will i stay and read on for the next few weeks ,maybe i would like to know and maybe i would rather live in my own fantasy world like the rest of the sheep ,it's not all half bad and i recon soem of you guys should chill out and look to the stars for discovery of peace ,i think fear pushing on this web site and many others is getting really bad to a point we are reading about people taking out the family and anyone else that gets in the way,rape murder and so on could all be for nothing ,some people get taken in way too easy and can turn volitile ,think about this guys.

i don't normally comment but have felt this for a while ,in regards to the fear distilled in
some of these threads ,i am a very calm passive loving person and have no wish of harming
anyone in this wonderful mad life we live so please understand the above is not in regards
to me but of my trying to understand why some people do such terrible things to fellow humans brother and sister.

cheers and peace to you all

Bro, or sis,

Research Mayan Calendar and October 28, 2012. That is the true Mayan date of prophecy. Also of the Native American Indian tribes. Look for a video here on DTV about “The Quickening”, or go to their website at Awakening as One and watch the quickening video. But, there are many, I have posted a link or two on these. October 28, 2011 is the actual Mayan Calendar date! But, as I said before, we had our chance and we did something wrong to blow it. Nothing is going to happen on October 28, because we fucked up. It’s all over for us. We’re stuck here with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. FUBAR!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 am » by Skydog

your right garcia face,nothing will happen,a bit more internet noise and thats it,nothing will happen again in 2012,and nothing will carry on happening,the elites shall remain in charge and the poor shall remain their slaves,it seems us masses have gotten nowhere at all this time around