Forgotten History

Writer

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 pm » by Isitreal

Our Great Pyramid

Wikipedia Quotes :
"Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) over an approximately 20 year period concluding around 2560 BC."

"The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries."

"It is estimated that 5.5 million tons of limestone, 8,000 tons of granite (imported from Aswan), and 500,000 tons of mortar were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Meaning that each limestone block weighed roughly 2.39 tons and had to be cut, quarried, smoothed, moved and precisely placed in about 4.6 minutes.

Plausible???

This is how they said they did it:

Wikipedia quotes:
"The Greeks believed that slave labour was used, but modern discoveries made at nearby worker's camps associated with construction at Giza suggest it was built instead by tens of thousands of skilled workers. Verner posited that the labor was organized into a hierarchy, consisting of two gangs of 100,000 men, divided into five zaa or phyle of 20,000 men each, which may have been further divided according to the skills of the workers."

Does it matter how many people where working???
The logistics of the whole operation seems incomprehensible for a twenty year period, especially when you think of the precision that was needed to align the blocks in a way that was so perfect in most places that you can not even slide a piece of paper between the blocks, the alignment with East, North, South and West perfectly, and the elaborate tunnels and rooms inside the pyramid that must have been a grand task to figure out and put in play in the first place.

All of this in twenty years or one block cut, quarried, smoothed, moved and placed precisely every 4.6 minutes.

Now we are only talking about the main structure of the great pyramid, the limestone, this 4.6 minutes does not include the rest of the construction including but not limited to all of the 500,000 tons of mortar that was needed, the monolithic granite blocks (The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away) that where so precisely cut and smoothed that they can be compared to specialized lab tables.

And on top of all that the pyramids casing which supposedly was placed over the entire pyramid and smoothed to glass and in some theories even painted in entirety with brilliant art.

Oh and the way they did it???

Wikipedia quote:
"Traditionally, ancient Egyptians cut stone blocks by hammering wooden wedges into the stone which were then soaked with water. As the water was absorbed, the wedges expanded, causing the rock to crack. Once they were cut, they were carried by boat either up or down the Nile River to the pyramid."

Again, all of this done in 4.6 minutes per block

Something is not right here, it does not add up!!!!

Does it???

You tell me.....

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 am » by SamueltheLion

isitreal wrote:Our Great Pyramid

Wikipedia Quotes :
"Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) over an approximately 20 year period concluding around 2560 BC."

"The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries."

"It is estimated that 5.5 million tons of limestone, 8,000 tons of granite (imported from Aswan), and 500,000 tons of mortar were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Meaning that each limestone block weighed roughly 2.39 tons and had to be cut, quarried, smoothed, moved and precisely placed in about 4.6 minutes.

Plausible???

This is how they said they did it:

Wikipedia quotes:
"The Greeks believed that slave labour was used, but modern discoveries made at nearby worker's camps associated with construction at Giza suggest it was built instead by tens of thousands of skilled workers. Verner posited that the labor was organized into a hierarchy, consisting of two gangs of 100,000 men, divided into five zaa or phyle of 20,000 men each, which may have been further divided according to the skills of the workers."

Does it matter how many people where working???
The logistics of the whole operation seems incomprehensible for a twenty year period, especially when you think of the precision that was needed to align the blocks in a way that was so perfect in most places that you can not even slide a piece of paper between the blocks, the alignment with East, North, South and West perfectly, and the elaborate tunnels and rooms inside the pyramid that must have been a grand task to figure out and put in play in the first place.

All of this in twenty years or one block cut, quarried, smoothed, moved and placed precisely every 4.6 minutes.

Now we are only talking about the main structure of the great pyramid, the limestone, this 4.6 minutes does not include the rest of the construction including but not limited to all of the 500,000 tons of mortar that was needed, the monolithic granite blocks (The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away) that where so precisely cut and smoothed that they can be compared to specialized lab tables.

And on top of all that the pyramids casing which supposedly was placed over the entire pyramid and smoothed to glass and in some theories even painted in entirety with brilliant art.

Oh and the way they did it???

Wikipedia quote:
"Traditionally, ancient Egyptians cut stone blocks by hammering wooden wedges into the stone which were then soaked with water. As the water was absorbed, the wedges expanded, causing the rock to crack. Once they were cut, they were carried by boat either up or down the Nile River to the pyramid."

Again, all of this done in 4.6 minutes per block

Something is not right here, it does not add up!!!!

Does it???

You tell me.....

Egyptologists do NOT all believe that, because it is the biggest bunch of BS ever!!!

but it's good you pointed out these "facts" and yes, something is very, very fishy.

link to another thread: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/what-is-the-real-purpose-of-the-ancient-pyramids-on-earth-t66732-40.html

also, here is some mind blowing info on the pyramid, numbers and the royal egyptian cubit:

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/magi-matics/forum/topics/universe-solar-system-plantonic-solids-space-and-time-number-9

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/magi-matics

http://www.144cubits.com/

o_o

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am » by Isitreal

Thank you for your thoughts, this is my first post so I was hoping it would be OK. I really enjoy some of the stuff on this site, some of it is just ridiculous, but overall I think very informing. Hopefully I will be posting more and will learn how to paste pics and other cool things that go with my future posts.

:?: ISITREAL :?:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 am » by Noentry

isitreal excellent first post :flop:

you will make a fine addition to the crew :hiho:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 am » by SamueltheLion

isitreal wrote:Thank you for your thoughts, this is my first post so I was hoping it would be OK. I really enjoy some of the stuff on this site, some of it is just ridiculous, but overall I think very informing. Hopefully I will be posting more and will learn how to paste pics and other cool things that go with my future posts.

Let me be the first then to warmly welcome you to this site, you seem like a nice fellow,

it's a fun place to spend your time, and rewarding, you can make friends, learn a lot, and laugh.

by the way, to post images or videos, just use the [img][img][/img][/img]

image tags in the reply editor.

let me explain some basic coding to you

[ -whatever ] means begin code, so whatever is enclosed in these two symbols [] dictates what it will do. this is known as pseudo code i believe.

and when you see this sign in between the brackets like here [ /whatever ] then that means the code ends

so to post an image you would copy the address

then paste it inbetween the [ img ] http://www.somewhereinkazakhstan.com/prettypicture.jpeg [ / img ] tags! like so

(only difference being: if you want it to work, don't leave spaces between tag code)

welcome again, and good luck with your future posts, start as you mean to go on and all that (:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 am » by Fatdogmendoza

samuelthemule wrote:
isitreal wrote:Thank you for your thoughts, this is my first post so I was hoping it would be OK. I really enjoy some of the stuff on this site, some of it is just ridiculous, but overall I think very informing. Hopefully I will be posting more and will learn how to paste pics and other cool things that go with my future posts.

Let me be the first then to warmly welcome you to this site, you seem like a nice fellow,

it's a fun place to spend your time, and rewarding, you can make friends, learn a lot, and laugh.

by the way, to post images or videos, just use the [img][img][/img][/img]

image tags in the reply editor.

let me explain some basic coding to you

[ -whatever ] means begin code, so whatever is enclosed in these two symbols [] dictates what it will do. this is known as pseudo code i believe.

and when you see this sign in between the brackets like here [ /whatever ] then that means the code ends

so to post an image you would copy the address

then paste it inbetween the [ img ] http://www.somewhereinkazakhstan.com/prettypicture.jpeg [ / img ] tags! like so

(only difference being: if you want it to work, don't leave spaces between tag code)

welcome again, and good luck with your future posts, start as you mean to go on and all that (:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Man until you gave those instructions I knew what I was doing :lol: :lol: now I'm confused..

How are you sam... Good I hope

@ isitreal... Welcome bro/sis to the lunatic asylum... Hope that you are thick skinned :lol: ...lol :hiho:

Writer

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 am » by Isitreal

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome and thank you Samuel for the info I think I understand it now, similar to how the colors of type work but with code inside instead of letters or sentences.

Hope to be a long time member and contributor.

One more quick question, how do I make my avatar?

Writer

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 am » by Charliemagpie

Welcome.

And yep, I'm with you 100%

Here is a similar thread we have been discussing recently.
ancient-egypt-s-pyramids-norwegian-research-unlocks-secrets-t32693.html

Writer

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 am » by Jimbobdaz

hi isitreal ,you might already know of these recearchers but check out...John Anthony West,Robert Bauval,David Hatcher Childress, Chris Dunn & Stephen Mehler :)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 am » by Mrmcnuggets

isitreal wrote:Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome and thank you Samuel for the info I think I understand it now, similar to how the colors of type work but with code inside instead of letters or sentences.

Hope to be a long time member and contributor.

One more quick question, how do I make my avatar?

User CP (control panel) >> profile >> avatar. then enter the url image of what you want. (explains dimensions needed and what to do more precisely on that page.)

Welcome. :flop: :hiho: TO SPARTA!!!
May your death be a glorious one. :lol:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv