Former ET Exposure Law proves ET lives among us

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm

PostSun May 03, 2009 1:25 pm » by Crazynutsx


.......and the proof is where ? :lol:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostSun May 03, 2009 2:22 pm » by Taymour


slushpup wrote:http://www.trudeausociety.com/home/Frontpage/2009/05/01/02309.html

Image

Former Extraterrestrial Exposure Law proves Extraterrestrials live among us

by Paul Chen

In the Exopolitics Journal, Dr. Michael E. Salla documents that, "In 1969, NASA passed a federal regulation dealing with 'Extra-terrestrial Exposure'. The Extraterrestrial Exposure law, offers a legal precedent for the detention and indefinite imprisonment of any individual who comes into contact with extraterrestrials."

The existence of such law at any time, is a basic acknowledgement that government interests are aware that Extraterrestrials have come into contact with the human population of Earth. The striking of such a law, also demonstrates an effort by the creators of such a law, to repress individuals who come in contact with Extraterrestrials, from being able to formally acknowledge an Extraterrestrial presence to other members of the diverse public.

Indeed, laws are not created for no reason. A law concerning human contract with Extraterrestrials would only be created because Extraterrestrials did exist, and also demonstrates that humans were having contact with ones that did not want to make themselves known, who operated in one form, or another.

The most relevant passages in that law concern the power of a NASA administrator or his/her designee to:

"Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter, whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of life... The quarantine may be based only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed." (Title 14 National Aeronautics and Space section 1211.102 A3).

"Most disturbing about this federal regulation was that such detention could not be appealed and due legal process, could be denied to citizens on the basis of "probable cause" that they have been extraterrestrially exposed," documents Dr. Michael Salla in the Exopolitics Journal.

"While the Extraterrestrial Exposure law was 'officially removed' and placed on reserve status in 1991, it nevertheless creates a precedent that the legal counsel of any government agency or military department could cite for possible enforcement against individuals who have had extraterrestrial contact. NASA's regulation, and similar laws or regulations in other countries, provide a powerful means of silencing individuals who come into contact with extraterrestrials, and who have merged into the general population," adds Dr. Michael Salla.

"Essentially, anyone encountering such extraterrestrials could be subjected to indefinite detention without any legal protection. This would not only deter individuals from disclosing such interactions with extraterrestrials, but would also help deter extraterrestrials from disclosing their origins to ordinary citizens," further documents Dr. Salla.

The Extraterrestrial Exposure law appears to have been designed to complement a context of UFO and Extraterrestrial dis-information against the development of a societal context of full disclosure of human contact with Extraterrestrials, consistent with a free and democratic society.

Laws and regulations passed in the United States and elsewhere can be used as legal means of coercing private citizens who discover the true identity of extraterrestrials living among us. Some individuals have indeed reported that Extraterrestrials looked just like Earthbound humans.

"Accepting evidence that extraterrestrials are closely monitored and that covert agencies are responsible for ensuring that such information does not get into the public domain, the conclusion is that private citizens are at great risk if they make contact and government agencies that wish to suppress this," Dr. Salla further illuminates.

Private citizens can be denied their constitutional rights despite the imputation that such laws or regulations prohibiting unauthorized contact with extraterrestrials had been withdrawn and placed on reserve status.

Dr. Salla documents discreet testimonies of different contactees and whistleblowers which suggest that extraterrestrial visitors who are virtually indistinguishable from humans are living among us. These extraterrestrial visitors appear to have very attractive physical characteristics, extraterrestrial females being described as among the most beautiful women that male observers have witnessed. The documented extraterrestrials go to great trouble in learning the indigenous language of the culture they are immersed in, learning how to drive and navigate on highways systems, and taking innocuous jobs over several years.

Dr. Salla indicates that, extraterrestrials visitors are monitored and even taken into custody before being released which he says, suggests that a vast covert monitoring system is in place.

Some Extraterrestrials living among us appear to be operating in a manner similar to a celestial peace corps where they try to blend in. They presumably wish to learn about Earth culture and behaviour; and to, perhaps, assist in passing on information to selected individuals. The fact that these extraterrestrials are monitored rather than immediately taken into permanent custody suggests that decisions have been taken by responsible government agencies to tolerate such an extraterrestrials presence.



I AGREE! :flop: :cheers:
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm » by Drextin


Don't think it is proof of aliens visiting just that the government did take it serious enough to enact laws to control the information flow.

I'm not saying they haven't been here just that I see no proof in this article. At best it is another piece of the puzzle.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm » by Rizze


The Law That Was

THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW

On 16 July 1969, a United States law was passed called the "Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations). Anyone found guilty of such contact could face up to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000. Also, any individual who had been "exposed" could be quarantined under armed guard by the NASA administrator without a hearing.

The law was passed originally to protect Earth from possible biological contamination resulting from the US Apollo Space Program and other space exploration programs. It has been suggested by researchers and scientists that the U.S. government was very concerned that contact with extra-terrestrial bacteria could result in a worldwide plague. The immune system of human beings wouldn't be able to fight off extra-terrestrial bacteria, so therefore any kind of "extra-terrestrial exposure" was taken very seriously.

People in the UFO community especially were alarmed with the law because its broad definitions could allow the US government to prosecute people in NASA as well as individuals of the general public who come into contact with extra-terrestrials and their vehicles.

UFO and ET believers found it interesting that in one hand the government was denying they had any interest in extra-terrestrials, yet they had a law which forbid contact with ETs and their craft.



1. NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and

2. security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are necessary in the interest of national security.

Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions which land or come within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

Definitions


1. "NASA" and the "Administrator" mean, respectively, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or his authorized representative.

2. "Extra-terrestrially exposed" means the state of condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has,


1. Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or any other celestial body


2. Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extra-terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph (b)(1) of this section.

For example, if person or thing "A" touches the surface of the Moon, and on "A's" return to Earth, "B" touches "A" and, subsequently, "C" touches "B", all of these - "A" through "C" inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially exposed ("A" and "B" directly; "C" indirectly).


3. "Quarantine" means the detention, examination and decontamination of any persons, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever that is extra-terrestrially exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure of such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever.

4. "Quarantine period" means a period of consecutive calendar days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104

Administrative actions.


The Administrator or his designee..shall in his discretion:


1. Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period with respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it applies to various life forms will be announced.

2. Designate in writing quarantine officers to exercise quarantine authority.

3. Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter, whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

4. Determine within the United States or within vessels or vehicles of the United States the place, boundaries, and rules of operation of necessary quarantine stations.

5. Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise, as many be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals or other form of life or matter whatever.

6. Provide for the subsistence, health and welfare of persons quarantined under the provisions of this part.

7. Hold such hearings at such times, in such manner and for such purposes as may be desirable or necessary under this part, including hearings for the purpose of creating a record for use in making any determination under this part for the purpose of reviewing any such determination.

1. During any period of announced quarantine, no person shall enter or depart from the limits of the quarantine station without permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such period, the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be secured by armed guard.


2. Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine station during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have consented to the quarantine of his person if it is determined that he is or has become extra-terrestrially exposed.

3. At the earliest practicable time, each person who is quarantined by NASA shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

Court or other process

1. NASA officers and employees are prohibited from discharging from the limits of a quarantine station any quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever during order or other request, order or demand an announced quarantine period in compliance with a subpoena, show cause or any court or other authority without the prior approval of the General Counsel and the Administrator.

2. Where approval to discharge a quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever in compliance with such a request, order or demand of any court or other authority is not given, the person to whom it is directed shall, if possible, appear in court or before the other authority and respectfully state his inability to comply, relying for his action on this.

Violations

Whoever wilfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm » by Drextin


rizze,
Nice job! That puts it into perspective.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm » by Cornbread714


rizze wrote:The law was passed originally to protect Earth from possible biological contamination resulting from the US Apollo Space Program and other space exploration programs.


Funny how the first article didn't even touch on this fact.
But I did have a beautiful girlfriend once who, from all the evidence I could gather, must have been from another planet...and she almost caused me to be put into custody, so I guess it's all true... :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:55 pm » by Rizze


drextin wrote:rizze,
Nice job! That puts it into perspective.


I guess then it's ok for us humans to move amongst alien people from other planets.

Now this law has been removed it also must be ok for aliens to convolute with us as well


Maybe just maybe drex the time is getting closer to disclosure, and with that the peace that should come along with it,

Can you imagine how the ancients of this world felt, when they first found out that they where not alone on this earth.
Must have been a very hard struggle to cope with things at first.

A hypothetical story


Imagine a remote undiscovered island whose inhabitants are unusually intelligent but have no
advanced technology. All they have are some ponderous steam engines which they use to pump
water. The islanders have had no contact with the rest of Mankind and they are absolutely
certain that they are the sole intelligent creatures on the planet, which they believe to be covered
by water everywhere except for their island. To entertain themselves the islanders build and fly
kites; their kites are of marvellous shapes and sizes.

We shall call the hero of our story Prometheus: he was a young islander who lived alone but had
reached the age when he was expected to find a wife. One day, Prometheus was at the top of a
coconut tree when he saw an airliner flying over the island. There were no other witnesses
because it was raining furiously and no one was flying kites or looking for coconuts. The reason
why Prometheus was at the top of a coconut tree while everyone else was at home was that he
absolutely loved coconuts! So he climbed up coconut trees even on rainy days. And that is why
when an airliner passed over the island he was the only one to see it.

That day Prometheus did not get any coconuts. He ran back to the village to tell the village
elders what he had seen.
Elder 1: “So you think you saw a strange flying machine of some kind? Hmm…”
Prometheus: “Yes! I did!”
Elder 1: “And did this strange flying machine have wings?”
Prometheus: “It did!”
Elder 1: “So it was not a kite. Did it flap its wings like a bird?”
Prometheus: “No, it didn’t flap them.”
Elder 1: “If it wasn’t a kite and it didn’t flap its wings then how could it fly? Heh heh!”

Elder 2: “Be reasonable, Prometheus. Where could this thing have come from? If, as some
people claim, there is land with people somewhere beyond the sea, can you imagine how far it
would be?”
Prometheus: “Very far indeed. Our fishing boats have sometimes sailed for weeks without
finding anything.”
Elder 2: “Exactly. So how could this supposed flying machine have got here?”
Prometheus: “I really don’t know.”
Elder 2: “Heh, heh!”

Elder 3 (the Village Psychologist): “You say, Prometheus, that this thing was long and hard and
blunt at the front?”
Prometheus: “Yes, but it also had wings!”
Elder 3: “Of course it had wings. And you say it made a loud virile sound?”

Prometheus: “I think so. It was very far away.”
Elder 3: “I understand perfectly. I think you need a wife, Prometheus. Heh heh!”

Prometheus’ chances of finding a wife were now smaller than ever. He had become a figure of
derision, especially so because the village idiots from all the villages on the island had got
together to form a ‘flying machine cult’. These idiots met periodically to chant weird hymns and
loudly talk about Prometheus’ sighting. Some strongly maintained that it was a vision sent by
the gods while others proclaimed, equally loudly, that it was an attempt by the ‘people from
beyond the sea’ to establish contact in order to solve all the islanders’ problems. Meanwhile, the
more sober islanders stopped eating coconuts, blaming them for Prometheus’ apparent dementia.

One day, while wandering dejectedly very far from his village, Prometheus came across The
Hermit. This individual was shunned by the islanders because he was in the habit of asking
questions that subverted their most cherished delusions. The Hermit listened attentively to
Prometheus’ story and became very thoughtful. Prometheus could not wait for the verdict.
“So do you think I’ve gone bananas?” he asked, expecting the dreaded “Heh, heh!” at any
moment.
“It’s more likely you’ve gone coconuts,” replied The Hermit. “Too much coconut milk, you
know. But let’s think carefully about this. You say this thing had wings but didn’t flap them.
You say it made a loud noise.”
“Yes,” said Prometheus weakly.
“Hmmmm…” The Hermit reached into his voluminous pockets and brought out a small
contraption that he had made earlier. “Hmmm… I got the idea for this toy from the seeds of a
tree. Most seeds from trees, as you know, just fall to the ground and wait for the right conditions
to grow. But this species of tree has come up with an idea that helps its seeds scatter better in the
wind. Each seed has two wings of a special shape. The seeds don’t flap their wings, nor do they
rise up in the air. Instead, the special shape of the wings makes the seeds spin as they fall. This
enables them to fall much more slowly than the seeds of other trees, allowing them to scatter
farther from the tree from which they fell.”
“I know that tree,” said Prometheus, “But what does this have to do with…”
The Hermit smiled and said: “Patience, boy! This toy that I hold in my hands has wings shaped
like those of the seeds of that tree, except that the wings are attached not to seeds but to a long
thin shaft. Watch what happens when I hold the shaft vertically between the palms of my hands
and move my hands swiftly in opposite directions as I let go!"
The motion of The Hermit’s hands made the shaft spin very quickly and, to Prometheus’
amazement, the toy flew straight up into the air!
“Wow!” exclaimed Prometheus.
“I call the little wings a propeller,” said The Hermit. “Now imagine if propellers with horizontal
shafts were attached to an engine that was attached to a kite. Not the usual kind of kite, mind
you, but to a kite shaped like the wings of a bird that is flying without flapping its wings. What
do you think would happen?”
“Why, it would fly on its own,” whispered Prometheus, “Without the need for wind!”
“Yes boy, it would fly without the need for wind provided the wings had a special shape. Now
let’s think this problem through.”

The Hermit and Prometheus sat together for many days trying to puzzle out the appearance and
properties of a machine that flew with the aid of propellers. They made scores of drawings, and
the more they thought about it, the more their hypothetical flying machine looked like the object
Prometheus had seen! It was all terribly exciting, and Prometheus almost swooned when they
deduced that the flying machine would need a pair of smaller wings at the rear to give it stability.
He did, in fact, faint from over-excitement when The Hermit added a little swivelling fin above
the rear wings, which he said would be necessary for the flying machine to be steerable. The
Hermit resuscitated him with a bucket of cold water.


“That’s exactly like the thing I saw!” gasped Prometheus after he had dried himself.
“Are you sure?” asked The Hermit.
“I swear it by all the coconuts on the island!”
“So we have explained your sighting!” said The Hermit smugly.
But Prometheus looked downcast. “Well no, Hermit,” he said. “We haven’t. As we all know,
it’s impossible to build a steam engine that can turn a propeller fast enough to lift its own
weight.”
“Don’t forget the role of the wings, boy!” Remember their special shape! Anyway our flying
machine doesn’t have to use a steam engine.”
“What other kinds of engine are there?”
“Who knows? There must be many kinds of engine that we don’t know yet. And we have
explained your sighting.”
“How have we explained my sighting?”
“You see, boy, there are many levels of explanation,” said The Hermit. “We made only one
assumption, namely that it is possible to build an engine that can rotate a propeller fast enough to
lift a machine with specially made wings, right?”
“Yes.”
“The properties of a flying machine we deduced agree pretty well with the more obvious
properties of what you saw, right?”
“Yes.”
“Well,” said The Hermit, “The probability that a single assumption can do this is less than the
probability that you lied or hallucinated. Therefore, weighing probabilities, we do have an
explanation for your sighting, albeit a low-level explanation.”
“What would constitute a high-level explanation?”
“Actually building a flying machine that can fly, and showing that it is similar to the one you
saw.”
“But we cannot build an engine like the one we assumed,” persisted Prometheus. “And as I’ve
already said our steam engines are too slow and heavy!”
“Perhaps someone else has come up with such an engine,” countered The Hermit, “Just because
we can’t build one doesn’t mean it can’t be done.”
“How could they?”
“I don’t know. But because something is beyond our present technology does not mean that it is
impossible, and the fact that a single assumption can explain a set of otherwise unexplainable
observations doesn’t just make your story much more likely to be true, it also lends support to
the assumption!”
“You mean it’s possible to build a flying machine?”
“No,” said The Hermit as he rose and collected all the drawings they had made. “But, weighing
probabilities, it means that it’s worth trying to build one!”
Prometheus’ self-confidence was restored, and he had no problem finding a wife.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostSun May 03, 2009 9:58 pm » by Rizze


cornbread714 wrote:
rizze wrote:The law was passed originally to protect Earth from possible biological contamination resulting from the US Apollo Space Program and other space exploration programs.


Funny how the first article didn't even touch on this fact.
But I did have a beautiful girlfriend once who, from all the evidence I could gather, must have been from another planet...and she almost caused me to be put into custody, so I guess it's all true... :sunny:


Let me guess........ Mmm She must have been a beautiful Versuvian.

Amazonians for me cornbread
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun May 03, 2009 10:39 pm » by Drextin


Riz,
cool story. I got to believe disclosure can't be far off. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook