Former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon dead at 85

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm » by 99socks

Former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon dead at 85

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Ariel Sharon, the trailblazing former Israeli general and prime minister who was in a coma for eight years after he suffering a stroke at the height of his power, died on Saturday aged 85, his family and the government said.

Sharon's son Gilad announced the death at the hospital where his father had been treated. Doctors there had predicted his imminent death after his health declined sharply last week.

Ministers in Israel's right-wing government, and the political opposition, mourned a tough and wily leader who left big footprints on the region through military invasion, Jewish settlement building on captured land and a shock, unilateral decision to pull Israeli troops and settlers out of the Gaza Strip in 2005.

"The nation of Israel has today lost a dear man, a great leader and a bold warrior," Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz said in a statement.

There was no immediate comment on the death from Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, with whom Sharon's Likud party successor, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been holding U.S.-sponsored peace talks.

But in Gaza, the Hamas Islamists whose political fortunes rose with the Israeli withdrawal savored Sharon's demise.

"We have become more confident in victory with the departure of this tyrant," said Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zurhi, whose movement preaches the destruction of the Jewish state.

"Our people today feel extreme happiness at the death and departure of this criminal whose hands were smeared with the blood of our people and the blood of our leaders here and in exile."

http://news.yahoo.com/former-israeli-pr ... 12776.html

I wonder if Brother Nathanael has any thoughts? :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 4:37 pm » by Slith

He was a bully.

Good riddance

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 pm » by Kinninigan

:shock:

His "human body" is just dead, but the reptoid inside him is getting a new human host or going back to the Alpha-Draco empire because his tour of duty is over...

:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 9:25 pm » by Mydogma

R.I.H
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 pm » by Just a thought

I wonder if Rabbi Kaduri Prophecy will come true? If so stock up on popcorn because this show will be 24/7 for 7 years.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm » by Cia212

Just a thought wrote:I wonder if Rabbi Kaduri Prophecy will come true? If so stock up on popcorn because this show will be 24/7 for 7 years.

Well, the "prophecy" just says that the Messiah will come after Sharon's death. So, yes it's true. Whether he meant a week or a million years after Sharon's death isn't given.