Former Israeli soldiers break silence; military violations

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm » by Truthdefender

The Israeli government IS guilty of crimes against the Palestinians, mostly on an individual soldier basis; but for any of you keyboard warriors to have the audacity to condemn Israel as a nation is just one proof, to me anyway, that it is the world as a whole that is in degradation. Untold thousands are slaughtered in the African nations, (almost yearly), not to mention those persecuted throughout the Arab countries and all the former Soviet republics, but I rarely hear a peep from this ultra-holier than thou, enlightenment crowd.

Ironlion is correct, the Israeli's have done far more to fight fairly and prevent civilian loss of life, than any other nation in the history of this planet. But just as the Bible foretold, you people of this world, will not be content until they have been subjugated and all but destroyed as a race once and for all.

I am actually flabbergasted, just plain floored, by the consistency with which the anti-Israel chatter flies across this site by the same people who bash religion and Christianity, yet the perpetrators seem to be willfully ignorant that the book they bash boldly states in no uncertain terms that they would do this at the time of the end--and that the conflict they are propagating and choosing sides, is one of the proofs of God and His plan for humanity. How wonderfully exciting yet quite bizarre times we live in.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm » by Perronick

Finally! This is great news. =)

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm » by Phaeton

truthdefender wrote:The Israeli government IS guilty of crimes against the Palestinians, mostly on an individual soldier basis; but for any of you keyboard warriors to have the audacity to condemn Israel as a nation is just one proof, to me anyway, that it is the world as a whole that is in degradation. Untold thousands are slaughtered in the African nations, (almost yearly), not to mention those persecuted throughout the Arab countries and all the former Soviet republics, but I rarely hear a peep from this ultra-holier than thou, enlightenment crowd.

Ironlion is correct, the Israeli's have done far more to fight fairly and prevent civilian loss of life, than any other nation in the history of this planet. But just as the Bible foretold, you people of this world, will not be content until they have been subjugated and all but destroyed as a race once and for all.

I am actually flabbergasted, just plain floored, by the consistency with which the anti-Israel chatter flies across this site by the same people who bash religion and Christianity, yet the perpetrators seem to be willfully ignorant that the book they bash boldly states in no uncertain terms that they would do this at the time of the end--and that the conflict they are propagating and choosing sides, is one of the proofs of God and His plan for humanity. How wonderfully exciting yet quite bizarre times we live in.

Love your logic 'truthdefender'. After the Nazi crimes against humanity everything else pales in comparison.. And should not be talked about or acted against. "Yeah, Im making these Palestinian families suffer, but dont mind that.. look at the thousands of deaths over in Africa". Yeah right.

We are talking about the inhumane situation of the Palestinian People, for decades they have been treated like animals. And this has been Israeli policy, not to be categorised as collateral damage and/ or fog of war, as to be heard from [ex] Israeli soldiers themselves.

There is no 'choosing sides' [which you obviously already have done].. There is only Ethics & Morals, there is only righteousness.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm » by Phaeton

ironlikealion wrote:Breaking the Silence Funders in 2008 and 2009 included the European Union; the governments of the UK (£157,590 in 2008-2011) and Spain; New Israel Fund(funded by ford foundation among others,but that's another story); Oxfam; DanChurchAid; Christian Aid; and Open Society Institute.

Dutch government funds have been channeled through various sources, including the Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv, NDC (combination of 4 governments funding: Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands), ICCO, and SIVMO.

In 2007, NIF granted Breaking the Silence $70,976.

The NGO was active in promoting “war crimes” charges against Israel after the Gaza fighting in January 2009. These charges were based on anonymous and unverifiable hearsay “testimonies.”

Analysis by Amos Harel in Ha’aretz: “Breaking the Silence...has a clear political agenda, and can no longer be classed as a ‘human rights organization.’ Any organization whose website includes the claim by members to expose the ‘corruption which permeates the military system’ is not a neutral observer. The organization has a clear agenda.

http://www.ngo-monitor.org/article/brea ... rm_shtika_

another NGO out of countless others that is funded and promotes the agenda of the foreign bodies that pay it's wages , rather then objectively search for justice .

Lmfao.

'Anonymous and unverifiable hearsay' he says.. Magnificent.
And if 'Amos Harel' from Ha’aretz calls the org a political entity, well golly.. we should believe the respected sir. He probably knows best! [trying very hard not to break out in uncontrollable laughter here].

Nigga please. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm » by Ironlikealion

yeah right mr hypocrite , you are very " ethical " and "moral" while you defend suicide bombers
and attacks on Israeli civilians ,it's all very justifiable for you , or the fact the the Palestinians
rejected the partition plan in 48 and decided to collaborate with the invading Arab armies that didn't
even hidden their intentions to destroy Israel and ethnic cleanse it from Jews .

just as much as you ignore all most million Jewish refugees that were violently kicked
from Arab countries . and the list is so long that i will just stop here .

i don't mind you spreading your bullshit propaganda and lies , but to think that you actually
just claimed that "There is no 'choosing sides' " ,omg ,are you for real ?
how absurd can you get ?

and that's among many other things the reason why i call you one of
biggest hypocrites on this forum .

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm » by Flecktarn

ironlikealion wrote:well since you served in the British army i guess it's normal for the U.K military
to brutalise a population to react . but it doesn't mean it's the same here .

this is the middle east,not the U.K, arguing who's brutalize who is like the chicken and the egg question ,the gaza operation in 2009 for example was lunched after more then 10 k mortars and rockets fired at civilians targets in Israel ,so who's brutalizing who exactly ,is that not a form of a collective punishment ? deep inside you know damn well that it is ,and no matter what the excuses are .

i wonder fleck what you think about this interview from 2009 :
BBC Interviews Col. Richard Kemp(served in the British Army from 1977 to 2006)
on Civilian Casualties Resulting from Israel’s War on Hamas :

"I don’t think there has ever been a time in the history of warfare when any army has made more efforts to reduce civilian casualties and deaths of innocent people than the IDF is doing today in Gaza"
http://maurice-ostroff.tripod.com/id199.html

Richard Kemp:

I said that during its operation in Gaza the Israelis did more to defend the rights of civilians than any other army in the history of warfare.

The commanders of the IDF who planned and implemented the operation had a very clear understanding. There was an absolute necessity to minimize civilian casualties.

Hamas lured IDF troops to kill their own people. In these circumstances the IDF commanders took unprecedented measures to protect civilians.

They took great risks to pinpoint enemy positions while minimizing harm to the civilian population. If any of these intelligence agents had been captured their fate would have been horrific. Hamas introduced crucifixion as a means of executing spies.

The IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza and announced a cease fire for 3 hours every day. This gave Hamas time to redeploy and re-equip.

Israelis dropped a million leaflets warning people of the attack. Despite all this many civilians were killed and wounded. Hamas were deliberately trying to lure the IDF to kill their own people.
In every army there will always be bad soldiers who go against orders.

Of the 1300 deaths in the Gaza conflict, Hamas says 700 were fighters and the rest civilians.

The death of a civilian is a grave tragedy. A study published by the UN shows that the ratio to civilian to combat is by the far the lowest in the history of warfare. In Kosovo it was 4 to 1.

The IDF is of course far from perfect. But their work to reduce the risk of casualties of civilians – would not be contemplated by any other army anywhere in the world.

http://www.myshtetl.co.za/community/com ... owest-hist

proto read my post again ,,i was pointing out what all military forces do ,,its the same the world over ,,,but yet again you took it as a attack on israel ,,and instantly gave a pro israel defence ,,,,,i never once mentioned israel ,i pointed out normal military tactics to make a situation and turn it to there advantage,,,,,,have you served with the idf or any military force ,,???????
ImageImage

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm » by zaaf4444

inhumane situation of the Palestinian People my fecking arse

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm » by Truthdefender

phaeton wrote:
truthdefender wrote:The Israeli government IS guilty of crimes against the Palestinians, mostly on an individual soldier basis; but for any of you keyboard warriors to have the audacity to condemn Israel as a nation is just one proof, to me anyway, that it is the world as a whole that is in degradation. Untold thousands are slaughtered in the African nations, (almost yearly), not to mention those persecuted throughout the Arab countries and all the former Soviet republics, but I rarely hear a peep from this ultra-holier than thou, enlightenment crowd.

Love your logic 'truthdefender'. After the Nazi crimes against humanity everything else pales in comparison.. And should not be talked about or acted against. "Yeah, Im making these Palestinian families suffer, but dont mind that.. look at the thousands of deaths over in Africa". Yeah right.

We are talking about the inhumane situation of the Palestinian People, for decades they have been treated like animals. And this has been Israeli policy, not to be categorised as collateral damage and/ or fog of war, as to be heard from [ex] Israeli soldiers themselves.

There is no 'choosing sides' [which you obviously already have done].. There is only Ethics & Morals, there is only righteousness.

There is none righteous, no not one. Yes, I have chosen sides. I do not believe that the Israeli's have any monopoly on being right by any means, but I believe the true colors of the Palestinian leaders have been displayed just this very week with the Fatah/Hamas unity gov. agreement. Therefore I will side with Israel. It is most unfortunate that all Arab/Islamic leaders are so willing to sacrifice the Palestinian pawns for their anti-Jewish ideologies.
From a purely human standpoint this is what I see: Ex-Israeli soldiers having regret/remorse for the part they have had to play in this conflict. I bet they lose sleep over guilt. I bet the Palestinian civilians also lose sleep over their plight. You know who doesn't lose sleep? The Imam's and political/religious leaders trading Palestinian lives for political, anti-Israel gain, and the peanut galleries around the world using their fingers to prove how little they understand reality and the world-stage.

As always, Peace to you Phaeton.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm » by Phaeton

ironlikealion wrote:yeah right mr hypocrite , you are very " ethical " and "moral" while you defend suicide bombers
and attacks on Israeli civilians ,it's all very justifiable for you , or the fact the the Palestinians
rejected the partition plan in 48 and decided to collaborate with the invading Arab armies that didn't
even hidden their intentions to destroy Israel and ethnic cleanse it from Jews .

just as much as you ignore all most million Jewish refugees that were violently kicked
from Arab countries . and the list is so long that i will just stop here .

i don't mind you spreading your bullshit propaganda and lies , but to think that you actually
just claimed that "There is no 'choosing sides' " ,omg ,are you for real ?
how absurd can you get ?

and that's among many other things the reason why i call you one of
biggest hypocrites on this forum .

I do not defend suicide bombers you ignorant hatefull fool. I go against the lies and BS that identify Islam as a whole with suicide bombers. Lyars like you.

In your world, anti Israeli truth is propaganda and pro Israeli propaganda is truth.. Even when Israel's own soldiers confirm the crimes Israel commits.

The world is getting more and more aware of the crimes your nation commits, and when the US is no longer able to veto actions against them.. justice will be served.

:D Look little dude, as long as you keep calling me a hypocrite, dumb and or 'absurd'.. Ill be allright. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext