Former Israeli soldiers break silence; military violations

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm » by Ironlikealion

sorry fleck but i don't see "brutalise a population to react ." as normal military behavior.
anywhere .
i definitely don't find it normal .

and why pro Israel man ? this guy is not even Israeli , just because he says the opposite
of what the media tries to sell you it means it's pro Israel ?
how about the content of what he said ? if it's not auto condemn Israel it means that
it's pro Israeli ?

i can see bias fools like pheton that don't let the facts confuse them thinks like that ,but you
I'm surprised.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm » by Phaeton

truthdefender wrote:
phaeton wrote:
truthdefender wrote:The Israeli government IS guilty of crimes against the Palestinians, mostly on an individual soldier basis; but for any of you keyboard warriors to have the audacity to condemn Israel as a nation is just one proof, to me anyway, that it is the world as a whole that is in degradation. Untold thousands are slaughtered in the African nations, (almost yearly), not to mention those persecuted throughout the Arab countries and all the former Soviet republics, but I rarely hear a peep from this ultra-holier than thou, enlightenment crowd.

Ironlion is correct, the Israeli's have done far more to fight fairly and prevent civilian loss of life, than any other nation in the history of this planet. But just as the Bible foretold, you people of this world, will not be content until they have been subjugated and all but destroyed as a race once and for all.

I am actually flabbergasted, just plain floored, by the consistency with which the anti-Israel chatter flies across this site by the same people who bash religion and Christianity, yet the perpetrators seem to be willfully ignorant that the book they bash boldly states in no uncertain terms that they would do this at the time of the end--and that the conflict they are propagating and choosing sides, is one of the proofs of God and His plan for humanity. How wonderfully exciting yet quite bizarre times we live in.

Love your logic 'truthdefender'. After the Nazi crimes against humanity everything else pales in comparison.. And should not be talked about or acted against. "Yeah, Im making these Palestinian families suffer, but dont mind that.. look at the thousands of deaths over in Africa". Yeah right.

We are talking about the inhumane situation of the Palestinian People, for decades they have been treated like animals. And this has been Israeli policy, not to be categorised as collateral damage and/ or fog of war, as to be heard from [ex] Israeli soldiers themselves.

There is no 'choosing sides' [which you obviously already have done].. There is only Ethics & Morals, there is only righteousness.

There is none righteous, no not one. Yes, I have chosen sides. I do not believe that the Israeli's have any monopoly on being right by any means, but I believe the true colors of the Palestinian leaders have been displayed just this very week with the Fatah/Hamas unity gov. agreement. Therefore I will side with Israel. It is most unfortunate that all Arab/Islamic leaders are so willing to sacrifice the Palestinian pawns for their anti-Jewish ideologies.
From a purely human standpoint this is what I see: Ex-Israeli soldiers having regret/remorse for the part they have had to play in this conflict. I bet they lose sleep over guilt. I bet the Palestinian civilians also lose sleep over their plight. You know who doesn't lose sleep? The Imam's and political/religious leaders trading Palestinian lives for political, anti-Israel gain, and the peanut galleries around the world using their fingers to prove how little they understand reality and the world-stage.

As always, Peace to you Phaeton.

You strive to be righteous truthdefender.. always. Or one should, in my view.
This is why I defend Christians, Islam, other victims.. and attack entities who commit crimes.
Like the bank consortia, US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and any other country / element that is the source of suffering.

Truthdefender, an honest request.

Would you do me a personal favor and watch the doc 'Defamation'.
When you have watched it, Id like to discuss your opinion on it.

I would be truely grateful if you honor my request.

Love and peace
Last edited by Phaeton on Tue May 17, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:28 pm » by Phaeton

For your convenience my friend:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm » by Flecktarn

ironlikealion wrote:sorry fleck but i don't see "brutalise a population to react ." as normal military behavior.
anywhere .
i definitely don't find it normal .

and why pro Israel man ? this guy is not even Israeli , just because he says the opposite
of what the media tries to sell you it means it's pro Israel ?
how about the content of what he said ? if it's not auto condemn Israel it means that
it's pro Israeli ?

i can see bias fools like pheton that don't let the facts confuse them thinks like that ,but you
I'm surprised.

you jump the gun on people ,,have you done your national service or were you exempt ,???????,,
and your surprised at me,,, for what??? i would be glad to see the whole population of the area grow up and realise ,fighting and killing only causes more of the same ,,time for good people on either side to stand up and say it has to stop ,,,,,,just for arguements sake say a natural disaster hits the area ,and the area sinks below sea level and the whole area gets flooded ,,and the only safe areas then are outside of palestine and israel ,,,,would that stop the fighting over land and the intolerance on either side ,,say you were in a boat and a arab was in the water would you save him ,,and what if the role was reversed ,,,??????? you might have to work togeather to make things better ...otherwise things will allways be the same ,,,,goverments love wars ,,,good people dont
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm » by Perronick

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm » by Flecktarn

perronick wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop: i like the rabi in the video a good man
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:42 pm » by Ironlikealion

ok fleck , you know i respect your opinion ,so hope you didn't take it the wrong way. .

the only people i jump on are the ones that are spreading lies and propaganda ,
just read what free wrote in this thread :

freeyourmindnow wrote:Israel is the mad dog Zionism had released in the Middle East to terrorize its nations. For the last 62 years this dog had savagely bitten all its neighbors, and its mad barking is threatening the rest of the countries in the region. Enforcing its expanding cancerous existence into the heart of the Arab World Israel is using lethal force against every Middle Eastern country under the false justification of self defense. Israeli society thrives on violence. The Israeli commando (terrorist), who murdered many unarmed humanitarian activists, is being considered for a medal of valor.

does that seem like unbiased criticism to you ?
to me it looks like rabid hate and sever distortion of reality and history .

i was surprised that you called that interview with the British col, pro israel ,
without even acknowledging the contents of that interview ,that's all ,just wanted
to hear your opinion about what he said .

of course i want to see peace and good people rising up on both sides and demanding
a stop to the cycle , unfortunately this does not happens as the majority of Arabs don't even hide
the fact, that the only accepted solution for them is Israel destruction ,you cant talk peace with this
people as they are simply not interested .

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

ironlikealion wrote:ok fleck , you know i respect your opinion ,so hope you didn't take it the wrong way. .

freeyourmindnow wrote:Israel is the mad dog Zionism had released in the Middle East to terrorize its nations. For the last 62 years this dog had savagely bitten all its neighbors, and its mad barking is threatening the rest of the countries in the region. Enforcing its expanding cancerous existence into the heart of the Arab World Israel is using lethal force against every Middle Eastern country under the false justification of self defense. Israeli society thrives on violence. The Israeli commando (terrorist), who murdered many unarmed humanitarian activists, is being considered for a medal of valor.

i was surprised that you called that interview with the British col, pro israel ,
without even acknowledging the contents of that interview ,that's all ,just wanted

of course i want to see peace and good people rising up on both sides and demanding
a stop to the cycle , unfortunately this does not happens as the majority of Arabs don't even hide
the fact, that the only accepted solution for them is Israel destruction ,you cant talk peace with this

keep defending every Israel’s Crimes Against Humanity with your lies and propaganda zinzana :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 12:00 am » by Truthdefender

phaeton wrote:For your convenience my friend:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Agreed. Remember please, our opposing viewpoints do not make us enemies. Thx for the vid.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 12:05 am » by Flecktarn

ironlikealion wrote:ok fleck , you know i respect your opinion ,so hope you didn't take it the wrong way. .

i didnt comment on the interview with the colonel,,but my opinion is some actions go well some dont ,if civilians are put in harms way then there will be casualtys,,i would love to see movements on either side to make the people calling for destruction of either side the minority voice ,,like i said before my arab and israeli friends get on so well they both also refer to the ongoing conflict as stupid ,,they can live togeather ,,but as we are well aweare its a political game being played on either side ,,where normal people pay the price ,,,the mentality of hatred has been alowed to florish again on either side ,,,but something has to be done as every time someone dies it breeds more hatred ,,,and the rabi in the video said jews and arabs did live well togeather ,,,,i have alot of respect for you as i beleive you want peace and to live without fear ,,if you ever get to the uk give me a shout ,,, :cheers:
ImageImage

PreviousNext