Former Israeli soldiers break silence; military violations

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 8:05 pm » by Phaeton

truthdefender wrote:
phaeton wrote:For your convenience my friend:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Agreed. Remember please, our opposing viewpoints do not make us enemies. Thx for the vid.

What aspects stuck with you after watching the documentary Truthdefender, if I may ask?
Any conclusions? New insights vielleicht?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm » by Truthdefender

I am 40 minutes in. Had to turn it off and take care of a few things when I started it two days ago. I will finish watching soon. My first impression of the film-maker is his naivete. I do see the tremendous effort the Israeli's go through to condition their children to be ultra-sensitive to anti-semitism in any form. However, just because you are overly paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get you--as the saying goes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 8:40 pm » by Phaeton

truthdefender wrote:I am 40 minutes in. Had to turn it off and take care of a few things when I started it two days ago. I will finish watching soon. My first impression of the film-maker is his naivete. I do see the tremendous effort the Israeli's go through to condition their children to be ultra-sensitive to anti-semitism in any form. However, just because you are overly paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get you--as the saying goes.

Take your time dude. I personally was ab so lutely shocked. Really. The 'schooltrip' part alone made me shudder. The pathological, manipulative way they instill fear and hate into those children is unbelievable [note the fact some secret service asset went along, 'briefing' them several times, you get to see one of them in the beginning I think].. Unbelievable.

They are being lied to in an extremely negative way, by their 'teachers'.They see the world as their enemy because of it. They are told not to go out, stay in their hotels, for the risk of being attacked on the Polish streets.

Also found the accounts regarding the [obvious] tactical misuse of the term 'anti- semite' highly interesting. Not shocking at all that one :D

Anyway, again; take your time..
Last edited by Phaeton on Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 8:55 pm » by Garciaface

I’ve got news for you people about Israel, and you’re not going to like it. First, their MOSSAD was created by the CIA. Next, their MOSSAD fund just as many mass slaughters of human beings as do their CIA masters. And finally, the Israeli MOSSAD will just as soon crawl over their dying mothers to rape their sisters, just as their CIA creators taught them. So, what does this mean? Israel, the US, London, Vatican, they’re all the same and their main goal is the death of humanity. WAKE UP! This has nothing to do with religions and Holy wars. This has to do with a very elite group of people who may or may not be from Earth. One thing is certain, though. And that is they are killing, controlling, suppressing, and manipulating humanity in all locations around the world and not one single male human adult is doing anything about it in Israel, London, the US or Northern Italy where their bases of operation are centralized. But, it seems like many male adults in Africa and the Middle East are doing just that. Why? Because THEY KNOW! The rest of us, we don’t know sh!t. Why? Because we’re sitting here typing away on our keyboards and not doing what some of the most spiritual people are doing in other parts of the world. What is that? Taking to the streets, fighting our rulers, willing to die for our wives and children to have a better future.

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:50 pm » by Phaeton

truthdefender wrote:I am 40 minutes in. Had to turn it off and take care of a few things when I started it two days ago. I will finish watching soon. My first impression of the film-maker is his naivete. I do see the tremendous effort the Israeli's go through to condition their children to be ultra-sensitive to anti-semitism in any form. However, just because you are overly paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get you--as the saying goes.

Time to recap your findings (?)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous