Former JPL Nasa Employee Goes Public

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am » by Nihilgeist

govtslave wrote:When I clicked the above link it opened a page with a media player on it. When I clicked the play button, my anti-virus software blocked a known adware malware.

I've also noticed this occurs when clicking on the headlines, or rather "headlies" on the front/home page of DTV. When the page indicates it's beginning to redirect, you can just hit the back button, or if a new tab opened, close it real quick and just re-open the link/headline. It shouldn't appear again.

Google Chrome is also listing DTV now as a page that has known malware and is warning not to continue to the page. It's sad to see this place going further and further into the spam/ad trashbin.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm » by Glassjaw667

Regardless, they are pretty cool pictures. Although I have seen most of them before. I just wish some of the independent places with telescopes large enough would take photos of these areas. It's amazing with all this technology we 'can't take' hi-res photos... I don't buy that.

Writer

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 am » by Arichkind

Thanks. One of the best links yet posted.

Writer

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 am » by Eyesee

Fantastic, I love the pyramid picture

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 am » by Yarblis

nice job,if the info is accurate

Writer

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 am » by Farnsworth

Yeah got the same thing on another redirect to abc news. My anti virus blocked it from downloading. Its a website called fivemillionfriends.com. Thanks for the info on how to avoid.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 am » by Cia212

With all these "ex-NASA" people coming forward, some engineers, why haven't they built anything yet? No replicas that show even a hint of plausibility.

I'm not saying they're all lying, but wouldn't you start building something the second you left? I know 1 guy who used to work at JPL and he builds and launches rockets with a group on the weekends...surprisingly large, fast rockets. The point is that some small-scale working model should have been built in the last 40+ years of these ex-NASA stories.

I'm sure there are materials that aren't widely available in the private sector, so I wouldn't expect a working TR-3B. Anyway, the lack of evidence is maddening.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 am » by Shaggietrip

Ok I have to say some things.

I liked the read and enjoyed the pics. By my past posts and sticking to what I believe the pics had to be takin by unmanned craft or from craft not shown to the public. Some one spill the beans on the crafts. If in fact the pics or what what witnessed by a human actually orbiting the moon in the crafts that we have been shown :bullshit: . Well then the cosmic world is not what we are told it is.

Great post
:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 am » by Frutty

shaggietrip wrote:
Ok I have to say some things.

By my past posts and sticking to what I believe the pics had to be takin by unmanned craft or from craft not shown to the public

Great post

:cheers:

Haven't you heard about the super telescopes at Mount Palomar, Chile, Hawaii, or the biggest of them all The Gran Telescopio CANARIAS (GTC), with a 10.4 meter segmented primary mirror ?.

:think:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Previous