Forming The Group III - Continuing The Quest

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 pm » by Spock

So, you're looking for people with enough income to afford to get to England first, then be able to walk away from their financial support that got them there, in order to become a gypsy to aimlessly walk around with no real agenda.

I don't think you'll find any takers.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm » by SamueltheLion

spock wrote:So, you're looking for people with enough income to afford to get to England first, then be able to walk away from their financial support that got them there, in order to become a gypsy to aimlessly walk around with no real agenda.

I don't think you'll find any takers.

...if you put it that way...

haha. no.

well, i was just going to go and meet people, as suggested in the last post, let's have a DTV meet in each country.
as for financial support structures, what makes you think they will be around so much longer?

aims are funny things: once you get there, what then? the cool thing about the horizon is that you never reach it, and everyone is the centre of their own universe; everyone has a different horizon, even though "the" world they inhabit is the same.

weird

word

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm » by Helios

Im floating around still, just not as often, nearly went in insane with all this conspiracy stuff. But ive calmed and focusing on raising money, I 'plan' to go in May, really looking forward to it to be honest, had quite a bit of interest from a few people I know but whether they will or not is another thing. I want to go on a grand adventure. And to as Spock puts it 'walk around like gypsies' which isnt a bad idea in fact if planned well enough it could work, met a guy on a train who happens to have done something similar but across germany and he said is was brilliant but TOUGH but looking back he would do it all over again, and he advised if I was to do something to get a route planned, so im working on it, but if anyone wants to come I truly would welcome it.

Lifes an experience after all, and whats an experience without the experiences....
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm » by SamueltheLion

lahlaos wrote:Im floating around still, just not as often, nearly went in insane with all this conspiracy stuff. But ive calmed and focusing on raising money, I 'plan' to go in May, really looking forward to it to be honest, had quite a bit of interest from a few people I know but whether they will or not is another thing. I want to go on a grand adventure. And to as Spock puts it 'walk around like gypsies' which isnt a bad idea in fact if planned well enough it could work, met a guy on a train who happens to have done something similar but across germany and he said is was brilliant but TOUGH but looking back he would do it all over again, and he advised if I was to do something to get a route planned, so im working on it, but if anyone wants to come I truly would welcome it.

Lifes an experience after all, and whats an experience without the experiences....

hey can you add me on skype? same username as here (sorry, PMS still don't work).
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 pm » by Helios

Okay, update on this.
I'm still going travelling, got my gear, got a HD camcorder. And of course maps and some pocket guides

I've decided that I'm going to do a little test first, so I'm going to hike across the UK first, visiting Lake District, Wales, and moving towards Scotland. Not sure if anyone's still interested in this, but I decided to do something smaller to start, just to see if I'm capable of the task I have 3 definite people coming with myself and if anyone here wishes to come along you'd be more than welcome, Ill be stopping at Stonehenge and well....its going to be fun.

Also if anyone who lives here the UK can help out in the little ways aka provide a meal etc, then it would be welcomed and greatly appreciated.

If all goes well, and the hike is a success then I will be moving to doing this in Europe.
This years the year to do it after all:)

Thanks guys, hope to hear from ya'll

x Peace x
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Previous