Forum Glitches / "Anonymous" Hackers / DTV Relaunch

Site Admin

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 pm » by Disclosetv

Greetings,

I am very sorry for the ongoing glitches on the site, but they are mainly due to our ongoing fight against some self-proclaimed Anonymous hackers but also to the looming relaunch of DTV.

We hope, to get everything resolved with the soon anticipated relaunch of the site.

Anyways: Happy new year all!

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm » by -Marduk-

disclosetv wrote:Greetings,

I am very sorry for the ongoing glitches on the site, but they are mainly due to our ongoing fight against some self-proclaimed Anonymous hackers but also to the looming relaunch of DTV.

We hope, to get everything resolved with the soon anticipated relaunch of the site.

Anyways: Happy new year all!

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Thx for the information Lukas, I hope the problem will be solved soon

Can´t wait for the update, happy new year for you too

:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 3:27 pm » by Mediasorcerer

Probably lucifer clintons techno "experts",thanx for the update, 404 4 new years haha,
whats theyre problem, idjiots. a nuisance, relaunch sounds good. :cheers:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm » by Iamthatiam

mediasorcerer wrote:Probably lucifer clintons techno "experts",thanx for the update, 404 4 new years haha,
whats theyre problem, idjiots. a nuisance, relaunch sounds good. :cheers:

"Lucifer Clintons techno 'experts'...."....hahaha.....wtf MDS, this shit made me lol....I liket!!! :flop:

Relaunch sounds good to us, vulnerable tho to these fokkers :hell:

Cheers mate, happy 2012....or whatever galactic year that it is :D

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 4:15 pm » by Thruster

Thank you for the update.

Happy new year to all .. :cheers:

Try not to over do things tonight and be safe. ( I'm only saying that cos I'm working and green jealous, lol)

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 pm » by 99socks

Happy New Year, and thanks for the improvement(s) and update! :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 5:44 pm » by Beanspiller

I hope the re-launch does not signify a govt takeover like it did with a well know competion site.If you have refused to sell out to all interested in controlling this site i commend you and hope you can keep it running for at least one more year without serious run ins with the powers that want full control (big brother).And with regard to moderators ,i feel they should be carefully vetted ,long standing members who have shown no signs of being out to suppress 2012 subjects.
You deserve a medal if you keep this site free of sabotage over the next twelve months.
happy new year to all members .

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm » by Mozi!!a

Long live Dtv. :banana: :dancing:

and i hope it keeps its course as it has

fuck the gov :vomit:

disclosetv :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

It is quite clear the mentality of some members of the so called loosely focused hackings legion.

Who would have thought that a hacking group that is apparently all about creating disclosure, would then turn on a site for which that is the very purpose.

I think a serious evaluation of Anon is in order, considering they have collectively achieved nothing!!!

Yet they will trawl the interweb looking for negative remarks and target those who peel away the truth surrounding its inception its movements, members, and general gutter mentality. Those who target innocent people and their hardware/software should themselves become the target of those with a greater capability than them.

Disgusting behaviour, cowardly and totally at odds with the apparent goals the core members set out.

The downside, Anon now has to deal with general hackers who will attack places and people for personal reasons, and then those responsible claim themselves as part of a the Anon legion. When they are not. (however)...
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm » by TheDuck

Happy New Year y'all!
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next