Forum Idea. What do you think?

Conspirator

PostSat May 16, 2009 3:29 pm » by Drextin

I've only uploaded two vids since I've been here and it was a bit of a hassle like you explained. So for those who upload vids regularly I can imagine the frustration.

I do know some computers have a hard time reading video files over 200mb. So maybe their servers have this problem.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSat May 16, 2009 4:12 pm » by Dragonlady8

Hello.I have been viewing this site for over a year now,I must say i agree with you on this,as videos with like 25 parts sure does make it difficult to navigate around them,keep up the good work folks! :cheers:
Dogs never lie.............

Super Moderator

PostSat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm » by Dmtshaman

:think: Sounds good in theory, but most of the clips come from youtube which has the 10 minute limit, thus giving us the multiple series clips. The related column at the lower right corner usually will link you to the rest of the series. Sometimes it takes me a while to upload a entire series because my real life has been extremely busy and I dont have the time I used to have to spend here... :cheers:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:52 am » by Bink02

That would be cool if they could somehow combine them into one. I won't watch them if they go over two parts , just too much hassle, but if they were combined I'd set aside some time to watch them ... :flop:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:43 am » by Aragajag

I noticed on youtube or one of them that there is an option to play all that are in a series. I have no idea as to the server workings on this.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson