Two Ptreodactyl Species Found Alive in Papua New Guinea

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

This article originated on Helium.com (apparently "where knowledge rules")by an "author"? named Terrance Aym.

http://www.helium.com/items/1919934-liv ... new-guinea

Here is Terrance's bio where he is described as a 'Renaissance man' by Salem-News.com:

http://www.helium.com/users/529618 (laughable)

Dear Terrance,

Peace and love to you from very informed DTV members. While we enjoyed your "article" on flying dinosaurs, and more so your overly self aggrandizing bio on Helium.com (where knowledge rules), we were taken aback by the obvious stench of pure bull crap. We members of DTV appreciate, very much so, the opportunity to debunk snake oil salesmen engaging in the manipulation of the truth movement for personal, COMMERCIAL GAIN!

I assure you, Terrance, no one here will be buying your books, or reading your articles with any degree of credibility. We will, however, be watching closely your mockery of the real efforts to disclose hidden info.

Have a nice day. :D
"The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. Now dig!"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this one is different :look: i think it is fake, they used 2 different photo's check the wings

Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 pm » by Elnorel

Another pathetic fake.

I recognized those photos immediately.
They're quite old I might add.

Actually what you see is a RC controlled Pterodactyl airplane.
Made by some french guys waaaaaay back in the day. Check it out here, and click on the video below, under the pic.

They specialize in motorizing living species, this was a side project and was all over the news back then.

They made quite a movement that has endured all to this day. There are many clubs that have tournaments with their motorized dinosaurs. :D

On the videos you presented do you notice how the plane is rigid? Its wings always in the same perfect airplane lift position. You see it in many photos being in identical shape/posture only from a different angle. Same thing can be observed in the tournaments.

Please, do more digging around before you begin to TRUST cryptomundo lol.
Its same as trusting Jaime Maussan these days you know.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

People like this piss me off.
So may I add:

Terrance,

I am not a lawyer and this is not advice. However, i believe the use of others' products or copy-written material for the CLEAR intent of personal commercial gain, your books and your own copy-written article, constitutes fraud beyond the fact that your are slingin pure shit.

Whether or not the photos of the "pterodactyls" came from the movie WARGAMES, or if you used that model bird (someone else's product), you are using someone else's property to gain commercially. I believe the legal term for this is "You're an ass!" :badair:

OK I'm done.

p.s.
Is this how your ass feels Terrance???
"The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. Now dig!"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 am » by Thebluecanary

Dammit I wanted this to be true so bad! I loooove a Pterodactyl. And there ARE lots of legends and eyewitness reports from New Guinea and other places. Charles Fort collected some, and I've read others in other crypto books.

Anyone remember this pic?

It's b.s. too of course and I'm sure everyone has seen it. Now, must save money to purchase Pterodactyl glider so that I can scare the holy fuck out of the neighbor kids when they're being loud and obnoxious out on the street. Muahahaha.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 12:26 am » by Bullseye

One is a RC glider the other is a Frigatebird,that's all they are.Please poeple,if your going to post about cryptozoology,learn about the Natural World and what it contains first !. :bang;

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 am » by lamonema

If these are Ptereodactyls, then i am the last remaining hulking, sexual, Tyranosaur. :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:10 pm » by Thebluecanary

bullseye wrote:One is a RC glider the other is a Frigatebird,that's all they are.Please poeple,if your going to post about cryptozoology,learn about the Natural World and what it contains first !. :bang;

Um...isn't Cryptozoology more about learning what they say the natural world doesn't contain, but which it actually does contain?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 pm » by Allreadydead

Reminds of that great story about a huge monkey/gorilla found in New York.............. :mrgreen:

Didn't that turn out not to be true? :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:01 pm » by Oldsoul

Well, I'm sceptical of the sceptics:) on this one. I don't know about the 'kite' thing, but I do know that there have been a lot of sighting of these 'birds' for decades. Long before film. And the missing kids, are real enough as well, and they are not from the usual man caused missing cases either.
Thank you for the post, savwafair2012

PreviousNext