Two Ptreodactyl Species Found Alive in Papua New Guinea

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm » by Oldsoul

whiskeytfoxtrot wrote:This article originated on Helium.com (apparently "where knowledge rules")by an "author"? named Terrance Aym.

http://www.helium.com/items/1919934-liv ... new-guinea

Here is Terrance's bio where he is described as a 'Renaissance man' by Salem-News.com:

http://www.helium.com/users/529618 (laughable)

Dear Terrance,

Peace and love to you from very informed DTV members. While we enjoyed your "article" on flying dinosaurs, and more so your overly self aggrandizing bio on Helium.com (where knowledge rules), we were taken aback by the obvious stench of pure bull crap. We members of DTV appreciate, very much so, the opportunity to debunk snake oil salesmen engaging in the manipulation of the truth movement for personal, COMMERCIAL GAIN!

I assure you, Terrance, no one here will be buying your books, or reading your articles with any degree of credibility. We will, however, be watching closely your mockery of the real efforts to disclose hidden info.

Have a nice day. :D

LMAO, what a reply!

So what happens if he stole that pic and info from some poor cryptozoologist and the info is real? Poor guy! *the zoologist* all his work gone before he could publish it, and some nut screwed it with disinfo!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm » by Oldsoul

thebluecanary wrote:Dammit I wanted this to be true so bad! I loooove a Pterodactyl. And there ARE lots of legends and eyewitness reports from New Guinea and other places. Charles Fort collected some, and I've read others in other crypto books.

Anyone remember this pic?

It's b.s. too of course and I'm sure everyone has seen it. Now, must save money to purchase Pterodactyl glider so that I can scare the holy fuck out of the neighbor kids when they're being loud and obnoxious out on the street. Muahahaha.

where did that pic come from btw? anyone know?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » by Thebluecanary

oldsoul wrote:where did that pic come from btw? anyone know?

It started circulating in Crypto circles years ago...it made lots of people think about the infamous Thunderbird photo that so many people have seen or claim to have seen but that no one seems to be able to get their hands on. It was revealed to be some Civil War reinactors fucking around with an old movie prop. There are lots of versions of it now out on the internet, including one with a dead triceratops. :)
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm » by Martina

stophaarp wrote:I love how quick people are to call bs.

Awesome post, I believe it. The jungles of South America are too dense and undiscovered to not hold a few secrets. Just as long as it's not a t-rex. and someone doesn't try to bring it to L.A...

But really, great post. In true Destination Truth style! ( Hey, I liked that show...!)

The post says it's in New Guinea, not South America, and we don't see it flapping it's wings at all, so it could well be from War Games.

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm » by Wspirit33

HA HA HA HA HA ...I believe in fasciste NWO coming, UFO, Illuminati but this old story of pterodactyl ... Pfuuu ... It's a RC plane model ...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 am » by Immortalgropher

Here's a good question...Do you think it is probable that perhaps some pterodactyls may still be alive, but smaller? Not gigantic, but more bird-like? Adaptation is what I'm getting at.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 am » by Scottyp

oxygen wrote:OK well bs or not I want one LOL... Man that would freak out the neighbors lol...

not really, everybody from my 6yr old son to my great granmother knows they went extinct millions of years ago, that wont freak anybody out, sorry :hmmm:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 am » by Redwoodrick

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: ..and uh :think: :headscratch: oh yeah :idea: :bullshit: :alien51:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm » by Rinzler

savwafair2012 wrote:Found alive: Two Flying Dinosaur Species in Papua New Guinea [with videos]

Bat-like wings, a beak full of razor sharp teeth, tearing claws, a long tail with a flanged end, is this night-flying reptile a figment of the imagination? Or does it provide living proof that dinosaurs still exist today in far-flung and obscure little corners of the world. Researchers have unearthed the pterosaur, 2010.

The Ropen (Demon-flyer) has terrified the people of Papua New Guinea for thousands of years, a monster of the skies that swoops down on its unsuspecting prey, often at night, and carries them off to its lair.

The world is full of tales of mythical beasts (the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, the Yhetti) and expeditions costing millions of dollars have been carried out, often with the same result: little or no evidence, so the myth lives on.

Not so with the Ropen, or Dimorphodon Pterosaur, the flying reptile which is supposed to have died out 65 million years ago with the rest of the dinosaurs, because, according to American-based researcher Terrence Aym*, “Eyewitness reports – collected by determined exploration teams seeking strong evidence of the creatures – have led serious researchers to the conclusion that two distinct animals exist”.

Meet the Ropen and the smaller Duah, a relative. Eye-witness reports from teams of researchers go hand in hand with local folklore, telling of terrifying flying beasts with long beaks crammed with razor-sharp teeth, a long tail with a flange on the end and huge bat-like wings. Now, (see the original story from the link below) graphic real-time video evidence has been added, shot by intrepid researchers Jim Blume and David Woetzel, who have explored Papua New Guinea and several Pacific Isles.

Scouring the region for their prey, they encountered what they were looking for: flying dinosaurs with wingspans of ten to fifteen feet (eye witnesses say they can be much larger) and two different species which inhabit the dense forests and mountain regions of one of the remotest and least visited parts of the globe

Video 1: Amateur sighting of pterosaur off Papua New Guinea beach.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Video 2:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Video 3: Pterodactyl Sighting from 2008

Upload to Disclose.tv

A bird as big as a flying battleship.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 pm » by Redwoodrick

Sav...... :hmmm:
I have seen this pics debunked on this site 3 or 4 times....seriously man, WTF?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext