Found: Whale Thought Extinct for 2 Million Years

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 am » by Vulcanic

found this on yahoo news it has photos check it out : http://news.yahoo.com/found-whale-thoug ... 37398.html

another living fossil :flop: if this whale can stay hidden for this long then omg what eles is down there?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 am » by Baboogdi

They won't be around much longer if they keep dragging themselves up on the beach.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Thought extinct? I got an aquarium out back filled with 'em!
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 pm » by Vulcanic

i think it's pretty interesting that a whale can stay hidden so long, this makes me wonder how much more is hidden in our oceans

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 am » by Canubis

wow, are they sure its not some mutated poor whale? somethings steering the deep....
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 pm » by Toxic32

It's extinct now. That was the last one......Don't tell the Japanese where they are, if there is any left. Or they will go and murder all of them ...All in the name of research of course.

When the commercial whaling moratorium was introduced by the IWC in 1982, Japan lodged an official objection. However, in response to US threats to cut Japan's fishing quota in US territorial waters under the terms of the Packwood-Magnuson Amendment, Japan withdrew its objection in 1987. According to the BBC, America went back on this promise, effectively destroying the deal.[20] Since Japan could not resume commercial whaling, it began whaling on a scientific-research basis. Australia, Greenpeace, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and other groups dispute the Japanese claim of research "as a disguise for commercial whaling, which is banned."[21][22] The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society has attempted to disrupt Japanese whaling in the Antarctic since 2003.

The stated purpose of the research program is to establish the size and dynamics of whale populations. The Japanese government wishes to resume whaling in a sustainable manner under the oversight of the IWC, both for whale products (meat etc.) and to help preserve fishing resources by culling whales. Anti-whaling organizations claim that the research program is a front for commercial whaling, that the sample size is needlessly large and that equivalent information can be obtained by non-lethal means, for example by studying samples of whale tissue (such as skin) or faeces.[23] The Japanese government sponsored Institute of Cetacean Research (ICR), which conducts the research, disagrees, stating that the information obtainable from tissue and/or faeces samples is insufficient and that the sample size is necessary in order to be representative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaling#Japan
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm » by monica44

Vulcanic wrote:i think it's pretty interesting that a whale can stay hidden so long, this makes me wonder how much more is hidden in our oceans

Ho bloody ironic that we as a race know more about what is in our heavens than in our oceans!!! :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.