Fox Exposed- "A Festival Of Ignorance"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

A fairly old but funny clip of Fox being exposed by comedian Lee Camp, I had to share it when I saw it enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm » by Hackjames

Thumbs up for the phrase "Festival of Ignorance", though the clip was fairly ignorant in its own right.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

hackjames wrote:Thumbs up for the phrase "Festival of Ignorance", though the clip was fairly ignorant in its own right.

in what way was it ignorant.. Because of the fact that all main stream media is the same not just fox

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:22 pm » by Perronick

hackjames wrote:Thumbs up for the phrase "Festival of Ignorance", though the clip was fairly ignorant in its own right.

Sometimes it's more of an orgy than a festival :lol: The funny thing is that many classic MSM, for example FOX or the Huffington Post, refers to others as MSM. It's the world turned up-side down. War is peace etc etc

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:32 pm » by Hackjames

tragedyandhopes wrote:Because of the fact that all main stream media is the same not just fox

That would be the ignorant part, as I viewed it, along with the seemingly random statement about dead people in Iraq used to support his argument (which I more or less agree with, though I would have given much better supporting arguments for my position than he did).

@perronick

The world has gone mad, today
and good's bad, today
and black's white, today
and day's night, today
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 pm » by Rkobilan

Here's some more to add to this pile of shit the media has created for us to think about. Many are/were upset about the number of troops that have been killed during the Iraqi mission. What you do not understand is this. There are over five thousand alcohol related incidents involving minors that end in death every month and you don't see anyone raising up about that. Our own children are dying from drinking poison and the media reports about whats happens when you send soldiers in to do a mission. When you see the deception that is put right in front of your eyes maybe you'll wake up and be more illuminated to the fact that you are totally being deceived by our governments. For the governments to survive and not the people who comprise her is more important than the original premise of having a government for the people by the people of the people.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

hackjames wrote:
tragedyandhopes wrote:Because of the fact that all main stream media is the same not just fox

That would be the ignorant part, as I viewed it, along with the seemingly random statement about dead people in Iraq used to support his argument (which I more or less agree with, though I would have given much better supporting arguments for my position than he did).

@perronick

The world has gone mad, today
and good's bad, today
and black's white, today
and day's night, today

Yes he probably could have explained it better but then again they didn't really give him a lot of time

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 pm » by Seahawk

Look up Fox on youtube. They have been caught lying so many times that it's a wonder that people even watch it any more. This is just one example. Just "SHUT UP!."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell