Fox News Accidentally Recorded UFO Sighting Over NY On 13th

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:38 am » by Ufoblogger

zmonkey wrote:
skybetcam wrote:Looks like great capture of a Triangle!

That's Jupiter, I was looking at it last night as well.
Plainly you can see Jupiter and 4 moons...

:roll: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :help:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 am » by TheDuck

"For those that believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." :wink:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 am » by Icarus1

my god monkey you cant say that on here,it leaves them nothing to spout crap about, and as for fox news ( i will now fall to the floor and profousley vomit for 20 mins....................

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 pm » by Hayden

From what some of the witness's said it's sounded like the fleets seen all the time in Mexico, and here in UK filmed by Anthony Wood.The footage of 100s of these lights when the Pope visited Mexico takes some beating. They seem more like 'Orbs' than actual craft to me.Very strange thanks for posting.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 pm » by TheDuck

They are simply unidentified flying objects, I can't identify the ones I've seen can you?

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 pm » by Buckweedbertha

It doesn't occur to anyone that since 13/10/2010 has been highly publicised on this type of site for such a long time that perhaps random jokers from all over decided to make their own UFOs so that they can always say something DID happen?
:nope:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm » by Gbrown

:badair: :bullshit: :badair: :bullshit: :badair: :bullshit: :badair: :bullshit: :badair: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Writer

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 pm » by Zmonkey

ufoblogger wrote:
zmonkey wrote:
skybetcam wrote:Looks like great capture of a Triangle!

That's Jupiter, I was looking at it last night as well.
Plainly you can see Jupiter and 4 moons...

:roll: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :help:

Is this the triangle?
Look at this saucer flying sideways...
Kinda looks like a Go'auld Death Glider if you cross your eyes and look at it out of focus....
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 pm » by Thesaint

People who are debunking, debunking what?, debunking the fact that there WAS unexplained phenomena in the sky or debunking the fact that all the people who saw them are stupid or sane?

What ever you are TRYING to debunk, you all look really stupid.. You really need to get together and decide what you are debunking, that way we might have a clue AND when you answer your own questions, it may dawn on you that you just might look pretty dumb to the rest of us. So, get together and decide what to do, then come back and tell us, (by the way, this is a rhetorical question in the sense that you will not be able to answer without digging a huge hole for yourselves) and that beggars the question, Why do you try and prop up a premise before thinking it through, exactly you don't think it through cos it's all about NOT seeing to be wrong and to cling to a pre organised opinion without any alteration, listen, you don't have to stick to your beliefs when faced with overwhelming evidence, that's quite ridiculous. :cheers:

SO, it's simple, What ever those objects were, they were either there or they were not, If they were not, is that what you are saying?
If they were, what were they?
Until they are identified, then they were U.F.O.s Pure and simple, the rest is just personal opinion and does not warrant some of the responses given. They could be man made, they could be anything that isn't fixed, but they are still U.F.O.s. and cannot, at this time be debunked. (JEEZ, is just like having that moron Sherma & co who just stick to their guns for fear of showing how wrong they could be , thus losing every ounce of credibility they might still possess, and that's very little) :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm » by Gbrown

Fox News Accidentally Recorded UFO? :alien51: :lol: :alien51: :lol: :alien51: :lol:
They NEVER DO ANYTHING ACCIDENTALLY!!! :alien: :mrcool: :alien: :mrcool: :alien: :mrcool:

PreviousNext