Fox News Accidentally Recorded UFO Sighting Over NY On 13th

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 1:23 pm » by Jesuschrist

zmonkey wrote:Is this the triangle?
Look at this saucer flying sideways...
Kinda looks like a Go'auld Death Glider if you cross your eyes and look at it out of focus....

Yes, that is Jupiter alright.
But I think the cameraman just used what was up there at the time as reference to make the news coverage more interesting and visually appealing and satisfactory. I don't think what she's talking about is what he films. I believe people saw something. The man who is being interviewed says that he saw "them" cluster together and that there were 50 of them.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm » by Buckweedbertha

thesaint wrote:People who are debunking, debunking what?, debunking the fact that there WAS unexplained phenomena in the sky or debunking the fact that all the people who saw them are stupid or sane?

What ever you are TRYING to debunk, you all look really stupid.. You really need to get together and decide what you are debunking, that way we might have a clue AND when you answer your own questions, it may dawn on you that you just might look pretty dumb to the rest of us. So, get together and decide what to do, then come back and tell us, (by the way, this is a rhetorical question in the sense that you will not be able to answer without digging a huge hole for yourselves) and that beggars the question, Why do you try and prop up a premise before thinking it through, exactly you don't think it through cos it's all about NOT seeing to be wrong and to cling to a pre organised opinion without any alteration, listen, you don't have to stick to your beliefs when faced with overwhelming evidence, that's quite ridiculous. :cheers:

SO, it's simple, What ever those objects were, they were either there or they were not, If they were not, is that what you are saying?
If they were, what were they?
Until they are identified, then they were U.F.O.s Pure and simple, the rest is just personal opinion and does not warrant some of the responses given. They could be man made, they could be anything that isn't fixed, but they are still U.F.O.s. and cannot, at this time be debunked. (JEEZ, is just like having that moron Sherma & co who just stick to their guns for fear of showing how wrong they could be , thus losing every ounce of credibility they might still possess, and that's very little) :cheers:

It's not a case of 'debunking' but we don't want to see our UFOs like chinese lanterns, helicopter/car lights etc
We want to see THEIR UFOs !

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm » by Ohj33bus

zmonkey wrote:
skybetcam wrote:Looks like great capture of a Triangle!

That's Jupiter, I was looking at it last night as well.
Plainly you can see Jupiter and 4 moons...

Do you honestly think you could see the moons of jupiter on a video camera. C'mon man
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm » by Redwoodrick

Lights were captured on camera over SF and Pheonix as well.Hand held camera footage posted on this site from NY also show some of the orbs at night.One of them starts glowing blue and everyone freaks out.
I have seen footage showing the same orbs all of us here at DTV are familiar with.Something,I think is happening.Not saying it is extraterrestrial.Prolly the government seeing as a former Norad official predicted this.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm » by Zmonkey

ohj33bus wrote:
zmonkey wrote:
skybetcam wrote:Looks like great capture of a Triangle!

That's Jupiter, I was looking at it last night as well.
Plainly you can see Jupiter and 4 moons...

Do you honestly think you could see the moons of jupiter on a video camera. C'mon man

Yeah, it is a video camera. The picture of Jupiter that I posted is from a American Dynamics Speed Dome VII. Its got 22X zoom, night vision, Pan, Tilt, Iris, and Focus. Its a fantastic video camera that I use as a telescope. The resolution is not great, and it doesn't quite focus to astronomical infinity, but it will work until I can get that 12 inch Orion Tube with the Star Shoot Pro on a CGE Pro mount.

Those TV Camera Dudes use premium equipment. Their cameras far outclass mine...
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 9:04 pm » by Ufoblogger

2020vision wrote:Here is another photo of one of the objects

Thanks for sharing...

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

I bet this reporter gets fired or promoted within the next two week's :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 pm » by Zmonkey

jesuschrist wrote:The man who is being interviewed says that he saw "them" cluster together and that there were 50 of them.

The cluster of "UFO"s seems to be mylar baloons, LOL! Radar Targets...
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm » by Nakchopoe

ufoblogger wrote:
icarus1 wrote:debunk what exactly?

That what Fox News cameraman videotaped is not a UFO...

Was it Flying? Apparently yes, cuz it was in the sky.
Was it an Object? It quite looks like it.
What was it exactly? I don't think it was clear to everyone... which makes it quite Unidentified.

Was it an Unidentified Flying Object? Until someone tells me what that Flying Object in the sky was, it was indeed a UFO. (Unless it was actually floating and not Flying, of course).

Was it an alien spacecraft? I dare to say it wasn't :)

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

PreviousNext