Fox News Lies

dusty1969

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 am » by dusty1969

darkplanet wrote:WAIT A MINUTE? You're saying that FoxNews is unreliable, sleazy, in bed with the NWO, spin-tastic, agenda driven and generally just really evil??? They lie? What they lie on a level that is unheard of at any other network???

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!! lol

P.S.

Please ignore Spock. His heart is in the right place but his head is...well, I won't go there. How he became a moderator here, I'll never understand.

Sorry man, I hate to be the one to tell ya, but ya, they look you straight in the eye, (camera), and lie. Creepy!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am » by Darrylmckay

heinousone wrote:Honestly, continuing to hold to the false ideal of Liberal vs Conservative through the medium of Fox News vs MSNBC is truly representative of Sheepism at its worst. Folks....Republicans and Democratic politicians do not hate each other. They simply play the game of appearing to do such so that the rest of you choose a side and begin to look at your fellow americans as your "enemy" so that your focus is completely out of whack.

Just look at Olbermann and O'Reilly. I bet behind the scenes they fucking love each other. Just look at how much of their shows is spent railing at each other and all of you eat it up. You love that shit because you need someone to focus all your frustration at. Those of you bashing Fox News need a wake up call. That wake up call is not that Fox News is great, because it does indeed suck but your wake up call is that those getting you riled up against Fox News are not really so "Anti-Fox News" they just tote that line to sell advertising to you.

Wake up Sheeple.

If one more prick on here calls me a sheep for thinking for myself I,m out.

I know I have made many sheep jokes in the past this shit really does piss me off, "oh you cant see the truth", no pal, I see my thruth, I think with my own brain, not yours and not anybody elses either.

This is not a defence of MSNBC or CNN, they both have thier faults, but Fox blatantly spread disinformation and have no qualms about it.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

dusty1969

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 am » by dusty1969

darrylmckay wrote:This is not a defence of MSNBC or CNN, they both have thier faults, but Fox blatantly spread disinformation and have no qualms about it.

This...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am » by Darrylmckay

dusty1969 wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:This is not a defence of MSNBC or CNN, they both have thier faults, but Fox blatantly spread disinformation and have no qualms about it.

This...

Cryptic..........I like it.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

dusty1969

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 am » by dusty1969

lol, I am mysterious...

Initiate

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 am » by Darkplanet

The "right" always try to play the "don't trust right or left" argument but the situation is far more complex than that. Its a convenient way to skirt the blatant lies constantly vomited out by the dark underground of the NWO.

Fox has mastered this methodology, especially in recent months.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am » by Lowsix

darkplanet wrote:The "right" always try to play the "don't trust right or left" argument but the situation is far more complex than that. Its a convenient way for "the right" to skirt the blatant lies constantly vomited out by the dark underground of "the Right".

"The Right" has mastered this methodology, especially in recent months.

Lol... that's kinda what i read in your words..
and it sounds crazy when you put it like that.

i mean that in a sorta playful but halfway serious way... :cheers:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm » by Ogmios

I don't get Fox anymore but , to be honest, I miss it. I miss wanking to The O'Reilly (spelling?) Factor. I wonder what old Bill would think of me creaming a pair of dirty underpants with thoughts of him in my mind. I don't really. Honest. But I'd love to get on his programme and tell him it's true.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgZbzfP7JIs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgZbzfP7JIs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 1:27 pm » by Spock

darkplanet wrote:Please ignore Spock. His heart is in the right place but his head is...well, I won't go there. How he became a moderator here, I'll never understand.

Man Dark! You mean I wouldn't be a Mod on your Web Site? I'm crushed.

Enjoy your Keith Olberman, Bill Mahar, Rachel Maddow, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, etc. :badair:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm » by Spock

darkplanet wrote:The "right" always try to play the "don't trust right or left" argument but the situation is far more complex than that. Its a convenient way to skirt the blatant lies constantly vomited out by the dark underground of the NWO.

Fox has mastered this methodology, especially in recent months.

And "The Left" is purely innocent with no agenda whatsoever. The "Left" hasn't mastered, nor have they ever tried to master a propaganda machine. No bile ever comes from the "Left" puritans and realists.

Since the "Left" is so honorable - I think it would be a great idea to have Obama/Emmanuel take control of the internet, hell, Al Gore created it anyway - so it belongs to libs.

PreviousNext