Fox News Lies

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm » by Mediasorcerer

dont bother watching the news ,its bs for sure,its all the same dog,just a different leg action,and if you do watch,assume the opposite,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 6:35 pm » by Heinousone

darrylmckay wrote:
If one more prick on here calls me a sheep for thinking for myself I,m out.

I know I have made many sheep jokes in the past this shit really does piss me off, "oh you cant see the truth", no pal, I see my thruth, I think with my own brain, not yours and not anybody elses either.

This is not a defence of MSNBC or CNN, they both have thier faults, but Fox blatantly spread disinformation and have no qualms about it.

If one more sheep calls me a prick on here for thinking for myself, I'm out.

I see my own truth too, I see folks busily pointing fingers at others whom really are powerless to stop any of whats coming at us.

By pointing only at Fox News, Leftists like yourself are not interested in talking about how all Mass Media keeps us behind the times purposefully in fact you play right into it by talking about the absurd rivalry that really isn't a rivalry. Fox News spreads its disinformation in a manner that rings true to certain elements of the right and MSNBC spreads its disinformation in a manner that rings true to the leftist elements that love to point fingers and call other people crazy because they are so damn intelligent.

Its all in the plan, so keep on pointing, I am sure the Corporate big shots on the "left" side will be having a good time laughing at all this as they share a drink with the Corporate big shots on the "right" side as they continue to work those strings.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 pm » by Trinity11

dusty1969 wrote:
* I dont really work for Fox news, I applied for a job there once and ticked the "yes" box that asked "do you have a brain" and was imeadiatley asked to leave.

please tell me that is a joke :o :o :o :o :o please tell me there really isnt a check box that ask if you have a brain....please

Writer

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm » by Flyingpenguin

darrylmckay wrote:
dusty1969 wrote:credible source of information

dusty1969 wrote: journalist

dusty1969 wrote:honesty and integrity

dusty1969 wrote: news organization

I,m sorry but I work for Fox News* and I see you are using terms which I am not familiar with.

dusty1969 wrote:second rate gossip group.

Ah now theres a term I understand.

* I dont really work for Fox news, I applied for a job there once and ticked the "yes" box that asked "do you have a brain" and was imeadiatley asked to leave.

LOL... got ta love that one...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 7:41 pm » by Heinousone

concrete wrote:So. Fox lies. Paaah.
BBC can tell the future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Actualy. I suppose BBC lies as well.
Still not heard a logical explanation for this report.

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. You simply cannot stop watching but the entire time you can't help but wish for those going through it that it would stop.

Modern Day Journalism: Just read the teleprompter. Do the people working in that industry realize how sad they are?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm » by Drjones

WHAT?..Fox news lies?....No... :D

Writer

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm » by Drdsturbed

I like to watch all news, but have only heard here that fox news is the only one that tells lies. Can you give me specifics with proof or is this just another bash by the left?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 8:41 pm » by Lowsix

drdsturbed wrote:I like to watch all news, but have only heard here that fox news is the only one that tells lies. Can you give me specifics with proof or is this just another bash by the left?

Doc, clearly you dont understand that the only place one can truly get the news, the real news, is on Wordpress blogs, Alex Jones and David Icke..didnt you know that? They are the only ones that dont lie, and by dont lie, i mean arent held to any journalistic standards whatseover..pftt sources? All anonymous..Verified? Thats for govt shills..Sourced? Well, yeah i heard it from a guy who knew a guy who is on the run from the lizards..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm » by -Marduk-

Bill'O in my oppinion represents FOX ...in many ways. Hes such a righteous rightwing Christ....Muhahaha

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 9:09 pm » by Spock

marduk2012 wrote:Bill'O in my oppinion represents FOX ...in many ways. Hes such a righteous rightwing Christ....Muhahaha

Upload to Disclose.tv

hey Marduk, even us Fox News watchers can desiminate the bullshit - regardless from which talking head it spews from. But people like DarkPlanet don't want to offer us the same luxury of mind that he has with being able to call fact from fiction

PreviousNext