Fox News Lies

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am » by Aragajag

dusty1969 wrote:
maleman wrote:
And to think all of this DAMAGE was caused by an Aussie... Kinda embarrassing to the English-speaking world, eh?

What?

I think he is trying to infer that Aussies are stupid and that Rupert Murdock must of slipped one in on the world.

dusty1969

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 am » by dusty1969

aragajag wrote:
dusty1969 wrote:
maleman wrote:
And to think all of this DAMAGE was caused by an Aussie... Kinda embarrassing to the English-speaking world, eh?

What?

I think he is trying to infer that Aussies are stupid and that Rupert Murdock must of slipped one in on the world.

lol, okay. The post was so full of fail that I was to sure what to refer to. At least I got some clarification, of a sort.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 am » by Lowsix

dusty1969 wrote:
LowSix wrote:
drdsturbed wrote:I like to watch all news, but have only heard here that fox news is the only one that tells lies. Can you give me specifics with proof or is this just another bash by the left?

Doc, clearly you dont understand that the only place one can truly get the news, the real news, is on Wordpress blogs, Alex Jones and David Icke..didnt you know that? They are the only ones that dont lie, and by dont lie, i mean arent held to any journalistic standards whatseover..pftt sources? All anonymous..Verified? Thats for govt shills..Sourced? Well, yeah i heard it from a guy who knew a guy who is on the run from the lizards..

Why be all sarcastic? Fox News is tripe, they lie, that is a fact. At any point was it said that other news sources did not? Nope, that would not be a fact.

Turning the table and redirecting attention to other news sources does not change the fact that Fox New is garbage. In fact, what your post does is classic Right wing diversion.

Thats not sarcasm or right wing spin..
i was 100% agreeing with you by the way..(thats this mark --> √ )

Its an accurate description of what will pass as a "source" these days..at the exclusion of ALL others..well, because they lie...(conventional modern wisdom)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

dusty1969

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 am » by dusty1969

LowSix wrote:
"Thats not sarcasm or right wing spin..
i was 100% agreeing with you by the way..(thats this mark --> √ )

Its an accurate description of what will pass as a "source" these days..at the exclusion of ALL others..well, because they lie...(conventional modern wisdom)"

All right, bud, I am still trying to figure you out. Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

FYI, I appreciate much of what you post on this site, it is seldom w/o substance.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 am » by Lowsix

i was responding to dr. jones ....hence Doc.

And the point i was making is that around here Alex Jones and Icke and the myriad of individual wordpress bloggers who write on whatever conspiracy is hot atm get more cred points than mainstream news, which for as slanted as it is, still DOES have a verifiable (somewhat) peer and legally enforced journalistic standard for sourcing..YET you almost cant reference them, due to the "they all lie" meme..while no one bats an eyelash at sourcing bloggers, and Alex Jones and Icke..

That was my only point..

all good.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

dusty1969

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 am » by dusty1969

There was a time when journalism was held to standards. The progression of non-substantiated, or sensational, reporting, can be correlated with the degradation of politics and society in general. We have entered into an age where "facts" are no longer the the metric for news; instead, facts are a matter of interpretation. How is it possible for Fox News and MSNBC to have diametrically opposed views on an issue? There is obviously a right and wrong, but these people leave us wondering who is right and who is wrong. Instead of choosing truth, we are left choosing sides.

Politically parties are the a source of oppression, they spawn evil and undermine the true ideology of people.

Previous