PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm » by Ishumble

U.S. to become biggest oil producer - IEA
By Mark Thompson @CNNMoney November 12, 2012: 9:48 AM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/12/news/ec ... &hpt=hp_t1

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Ishumble wrote:U.S. to become biggest oil producer - IEA
By Mark Thompson @CNNMoney November 12, 2012: 9:48 AM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/12/news/ec ... &hpt=hp_t1

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Big business does not care about the environment, people, their lives or anything, but profits. Greed will be the thing that does us in.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:16 pm » by Eldorado

So I find it completely wrong to be fracking.....anywhere..........the aquifer systems across the country are far more influenced by these techniques than the companies are geared with countermeasures against.

They cannot control the degree at which these fractures are created............only a proximity estimate can be developed by rock density estimates and samples as well as pressure regulations on the amount of expansion caused.....

Obviously they have pushed the limits of this technology a few times in the past to see the failure points, and know they can frack further than the videos show, attempting to show a small area surrounding the boreholes......

.....when in reality they arent looking for a farts worth of gas....they are trying to tap the entire amount out of the areas.....

My biggest concern is for the aquifers, as well as the waste they pump back into the holes seeping back into the spaces they fracked......

Seems they are really walking on a tightrope in this situation, and overlooking the areas they are draining........

My guess is if they continue their efforts surrounding the Yellowstone areas....they will drain a surrounding area, causing a shift in the pressures beneath the MegaVolcano.......

Causing the collapse of the Yellowstone Massif in on itself.........reacting in the mega explosion we were warned about???

I have been wondering whether or not they realize how potentially dangerous all of these swiss cheese wells will be when drained......

The water pressures above must be enormous, and they probably have collapsed in the past.....

Were watching sinkholes in the salt domes...........were watching earthquakes and poisoning in the waters from fracking.........we watched the Deepwater Horizon go up in flames......

My guess is that we are creating these problems from a state of deliberate indifference to the resulting repercussions of this Oil Industry.

The same ignorance of Environmental Issues as we have seen in the past 40+ years
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm » by Marcydare

Yea.....
Just ask the People down in New Orleans
how they feel about Fracking.

...They will say Frack that !

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm » by domdabears

Marcydare wrote:
...They will say Frack that !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 pm » by Svaha

The second clip is like a commercial, in this too often is mentioned the only 1% that's completely safe and bla bla bla, not once is mentioned what it is what they are using and how many of this stuff they are pumping in / day.

Also, they mention that technologies improve everyday ... meaning that 'till now things went wrong :alien51:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am » by Ishumble

fracking linked to earthquakes Published on Nov 8, 2012 by RTAmerica

Upload to Disclose.tv