Freak of nature?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 am » by Phoenix rising

Just come across this, is it a freak of nature Armadillo or just the perspective camera angle making it look big, is it an Armadillo, a cross bread, anyone have any ideas

Upload to Disclose.tv

“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 am » by Nihilgeist

I'm willing to bet it's camera perspective just like those infamous camel spider pictures from Iraq making them look dramatically bigger than what they really are.

It also doesn't help that whoever did this video is a douche with the camera moving around and the stupid music along with not knowing it was an Armadillo. Always trying to sensationalize things.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am » by Cia212

Read the youtube replies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin

The physical appearance of pangolins is marked by large, hardened, plate-like scales. The scales, which are soft on newborn pangolins but harden as the animal matures, are made of keratin, the same material of which human fingernails and tetrapod claws are made. The size of pangolins varies by species, ranging from 30 to 100 centimetres (12 to 39 in).