FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS - perpetual motion = FACT

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm » by pacmanpacks

Cia212 wrote:Bedini, Hutchison, Greer, the MEG, really? This video is a collection of scams, nothing more. The end bit with the MEG is laughable. All of these guys claim their ideas are suppressed, yet the MEG guy gets a deal - after only a 5 minute presentation!!! All he has to do is prove his device works.....oops.

You really do not understand anything, do you? You are a childish fool, admit it.

Agenda 21 won't let any power plants survive! In Obama's words "I will bankrupt them" or Maurice Strong, head of the UN said it him self: The UN's greatest goal now, is to un-industrialise the entire western world - do you get that mr. pie-brain?

This isn't a joke. This isn't something you can just go "oh" and "oops" over one small clip; you need to get your head screwed on straight (like so many other fascist loving fools in here) and begin to STUDY !!!

But again: The UN doesn't just want to prevent you from getting power and heat with thigs like global Agenda 21; they want you to DIE; they are coming now to KILL you, when the entire economic system collapse VERY SOON you will not even have "units" enough on your digital NWO / 666 check-coded credit card to pay your exhale / your Co2 / your "carbon footprint" AND THIS ALONE WILL BE REASON ENOUGH FOR THE ELITE TO KILL YOU, TO EXTERMINATE YOU !!! IF MORONS LIKE YOU DO NOT GET INFORMED AND BEGIN TO PREPARE, TO HELP YOUR SELFS, NOW, THEN NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ANY OF YOU EITHER VERY SOON !!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCVsVemfuhc

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/8aFWME96AuI

DOESN'T ANYONE GET THIS? IT IS SERIOUS !!!

Cia212 wrote:
AntediluvianDog wrote:And the video has been removed by the user , dtv video link seems to not be found ...

His second one is worse than the one he deleted.

Oh yeah, and what are YOU doing you fascisti loving little whore? What are YOU doing, other than sit around picking your noise and posting crap all over the net? Fuck off.

AntediluvianDog wrote:And the video has been removed by the user , dtv video link seems to not be found ...

At disclose.tv you can't edit your post after a while, but I found an error in my first upload and is why I deleted it again.

See the 2. upload here:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ion__FACT/

---
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 pm » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm » by Eldorado

Perronick wrote:I thought that the problem with these engines is when you have to replace the magnet, because in order to make one you'll need more energy than you have created. Is that correct?

Professor Searl of the Searl Effect and the Searl Generator says that for 12 million pounds Sterling that he can create a factory that can electrify and magnetize any ferrous metal with a semi-permanent charge...
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 pm » by Cia212

pacmanpacks wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Bedini, Hutchison, Greer, the MEG, really? This video is a collection of scams, nothing more. The end bit with the MEG is laughable. All of these guys claim their ideas are suppressed, yet the MEG guy gets a deal - after only a 5 minute presentation!!! All he has to do is prove his device works.....oops.

You really do not understand anything, do you? You are a childish fool, admit it.

This isn't a joke. This isn't something you can just go "oh" and "oops" over one small clip; you need to get your head screwed on straight (like so many other fascist loving fools in here) and begin to STUDY !!!

That's the kind of response I'd expect from a child. None of my stupid "technology" works but everyone should have to bow down and worship my brilliant mind anyway.

You included the MEG clip in your video, clearly YOU think it's important. Would you now admit that the MEG is a fraud? Or are you suggesting that he was able to prove it works and it's now in production?

I'll be the grown up here and not insult you the way you have me. Show me one of these devices that currently works and has been verified...just one.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm » by pacmanpacks

ALL people will have to read from you is this:

Cia212 wrote: None of my stupid "technology" works

Because if you don't know about it because it wasn't on TV, then it is not working - Well: I know for a FACT that these motors are working, I just dont want to argue about if this or that pattern works or not, because it is (if you see my clip) basically suicide, one way or the other, to step forward with a generator that works.

But no, not to YOU: If you hear that someone got arrested, got fined, got all their research stolen by "homeland security," then to YOU, it just doesn't work.

Bonus quote:

Cia212 wrote: and has been verified

By WHO? I have seen them work. I know private companies that are using these generators - But YOU will NOT hear about this EVER on TV, and the very few working magnet generators in circulation cannot be purchased by private individuals. The only question I have is: WHY?
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 am » by Cia212

pacmanpacks wrote:Bonus quote:

Cia212 wrote: and has been verified

By WHO? I have seen them work. I know private companies that are using these generators

Which private companies? Who can I call to ask them about how well the technology works?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 am » by Mydogma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVYiT4zK ... sults_main

over unity...case closed...all sorts of untapped and shelved ideas...tesla was shut down...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am » by Oreocannon

pacman relax, you have nothing to prove to the retard CIA212. all his posts are disinfo and ridicule, look at them.
he is paid to post here. his tactic include endless asking for proof and claiming what you have is shit.
i have some books on free energy and water cars my self and i want to do an exchange with you if you have some too!
Ive seen videos on magnetic machines like that working and actually increasing energy, so you have nothing to prove of him.
last time i posted the video with the inventor of the water car driving it, the "agents" said it didn't mean shit because the video was bad quality. do you get their tactic? they want to constantly harass and call you names, to keep you from being productive and engaging in intelligent conversation with others like us.

im going to write in my magazine about this, and i will collect all the proof and videos of working stuff and post them too..
to silence me they will just have to kill me, also enjoy your cities getting spammed with posters, pieces of shit

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am » by Oreocannon

let cia212 debunk this as a start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Yur ... =endscreen

then i have a lot more books and clips for him to debunk, only that he cant.
he can ask for more proof though and say what i give him is shit.

but to piss him off more i will invite you pacman to join us

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 am » by Cia212

Oreocannon wrote:let cia212 debunk this as a start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Yur ... =endscreen

then i have a lot more books and clips for him to debunk, only that he cant.
he can ask for more proof though and say what i give him is shit.

but to piss him off more i will invite you pacman to join us

No more proof is needed. Just the names and phone numbers of all of these "private companies" who are using the device.

PreviousNext