FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS - perpetual motion = FACT

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm » by Oreocannon


do you see people what i am talking about? He immediately changed the subject because he cannot debunk that and started demanding other things. maybe if you comply with him and just answer his question he will stop? no he wont.
He wants the names and phone numbers of private companies using the device. how are we suppose to get that?
why the fuck should i care what you think cia?

Look at him gentlemen. he has registered on a conspiracy forum not to discuss intelligent subjects and learn but to provoke and demand proof. If trolls like him were banned, we would be free to discuss books and blueprints on how exactly free energy works, and perhaps discover something ourselves. but he is paid to provoke and demand proof, so you dont have time to discuss the subject. he will use any tactic to insult and make fun of you.

hey cia212, FUCK YOU, futhermore:
1 we wont present any "proof" that you seek of, if you do not believe in free energy kindly leave the thread
2 the thread is for people who believe in free energy and wish to discuss how it can be possible
3 call us tinfoil hats and crazy people all you want and get the fuck out, we dont care what you say, we dont wish to talk to you, and we will not provide anything that you ask because we dont give a fuck what you believe.

And because i have a small forum where pieces of shit like you are not allowed, i am free to assemble many books on free energy and water cars, then i will post them here for everyone to see. and everyone will download them....and everyone will know.
and you can come and blab how "my books are shit" and how "im crazy" but it wont change anything, people will still wonder and downloading the books and see for themselves.
in fact today or tomorrow at the latest i will upload books on free energy here just to make you cry faggot!
go home disinfo agent, you wont disrupt intelligent people here any more.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm » by Cia212


Oreocannon wrote:1 we wont present any "proof" that you seek of, if you do not believe in free energy kindly leave the thread

Nor do I need any, just the names and numbers.

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 pm » by Oreocannon


mods please ban him, people like him make your forum go down, because no one like me wants to discuss how to help the world with retards like this trolling and making fun.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 pm » by Lowsix


Cia212 wrote:Just the names of all of these "private companies" who are using the device.


I dont really see what set you off about that request.
it is perfectly reasonable.

If Pacman claims that all these companies are using this technology,
then he must know their names, or else he is just making shit up.

Anyone can do that.

It is his responsibility to offer proof of his extraordinary claims.

And this is your reaction?

You are not particularly stable..

Oreocannon wrote:hey cia212, FUCK YOU, futhermore:
1 we wont present any "proof" that you seek of, if you do not believe in free energy kindly leave the thread

3 call us tinfoil hats and crazy people all you want and get the fuck out,
we dont care what you say, we dont wish to talk to you,


and we will not provide anything that you ask because we dont give a fuck what you believe.


And because i have a small forum where pieces of shit like you are not allowed,

in fact today or tomorrow at the latest i will upload books on free energy here [b]just to make you cry faggot![/b]

go home disinfo agent
, you wont disrupt intelligent people here any more.


He just asked about the companies you guys are claiming are using this miracle technology.

That is entirely reasonable..and intelligent people, as you call us...accept that.
And why the fuck would the mods ban someone simply asking for names of companies YOU GUYS are claiming are using this technology? Are you all freaked out, because you made it up, and someone called you out on it?

Your response says it all.
You're a hysterical fucking batshit loon.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm » by Oreocannon


OH i am sorry lowsix, we all know you are "one of them" and its too late, i all ready posted a thread and gave em 54 books on free energy and a link for a hundred more. what are you going to do candyass?
that tactic of coming and trying to make his demand sound reasonable wont work.
go fuck yourself, you wont be able to do anything to stop all people here from downloading the books i uploaded.
and i will fucking pay 500$ to the mods to personally ban you...or maybe i wont...when you come troll my thread they will just ban you for free.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm » by pacmanpacks


Oreocannon wrote:pacman relax, you have nothing to prove to the retard CIA212. all his posts are disinfo and ridicule, look at them.
he is paid to post here. his tactic include endless asking for proof and claiming what you have is shit.
i have some books on free energy and water cars my self and i want to do an exchange with you if you have some too!
Ive seen videos on magnetic machines like that working and actually increasing energy, so you have nothing to prove of him.
last time i posted the video with the inventor of the water car driving it, the "agents" said it didn't mean shit because the video was bad quality. do you get their tactic? they want to constantly harass and call you names, to keep you from being productive and engaging in intelligent conversation with others like us.

im going to write in my magazine about this, and i will collect all the proof and videos of working stuff and post them too..
to silence me they will just have to kill me, also enjoy your cities getting spammed with posters, pieces of shit



I have seen a water torch on the news and one at a university in England; I KNOW this is real. I KNOW we are being controlled by the elite that is lying all the time, in order to keep control just long enough for them to KILL us.

I am very well aware of the fact that about 90% of ALL technology we are allowed to use in the public domain, from mobile phones to satellites and computers, are made, paid for, controlled by the global military-industrial complex - not in order for you to connect with people on your "smart phone" or watch the tonight show on CNN from a satellite, no no no: The main purpose for ALL of this is to track and trace your every move, enslave you and then (as said) KILL you with it.

FACT: The hollywood movie "chain reaction" with Keanu Reeves IS A TRUE STORY: If they can't pay, bribe or threaten you in order to prevent you from setting the human race free, you are going to die as a part of the first wave.

http://youtu.be/aGg0ATfoBgo

http://youtu.be/mtdntfDVgNg

And no: I do not have anything to prove, I am not going to tell him shit, I did go all the way in another heated argument online ONE TIME where some moron didn't "believe" that I am a royal marine with a one year special weapons training (mainly about food and water, no shit) - so what did I do? I really got into trouble because in my anger I scanned and uploaded all my papers, my dog sign, pictures, website etc. - And you know what? he was still just going "that is all fake".

But for you I will post some gold links about magnet motors:

http://www.lemcoltd.com/ <<<<<<-------- PLEASE call them and ask them if they are real, I dare you !!!!

Or even better for "cia212": Read these 600+ pages BEFORE just saying "fake":

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

This means he will never even be able to answer, because he can't read it, he wont understand it, he just want to crap all over free humanity with all his Nazi followers who is going along with his "yeah, post names of phone numbers, that sounds fair" BS. Let me tell you scum people something: YOU DONT EVEN WANT THE TRUTH, YOU DONT WANT THE FACTS !!! Why? Because then you would already be right here, where I am or way ahead of me. NEWS FLASH: TV IS NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU, TV IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION, ALL INFORMATION ON TV IS OWNED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... n_machines
pacsteam.org
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm » by Spock


Oreocannon wrote:Look at him gentlemen. he has registered on a conspiracy forum not to discuss intelligent subjects and learn but to provoke and demand proof...

And because i have a small forum where pieces of shit like you are not allowed



Aside from the rest of your barely coherent rant, this is really all we need to know about you. I'd say you did a epic job of beating yourself in this debate by spiraling out of control and pitching a childish tantrum when someone "demanded proof". Obviously the search for proof of facts doesn't suite your position and makes you extremley irritable. :flop:

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:08 pm » by Oreocannon


yes i have "spiraled out of control" and uploaded 54 books on free energy.
crazy people right?

Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:43 pm » by unplugged77


i hear you dude and i totally agree. we dont need to feed these trolls, but :shooting: em :flop:
Anyways im spreading your material in this moment.. Peace, love and ganja :owned:


plz visit my channel on youtube; http://www.youtube.com/user/Unplugged1977

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » by Lowsix


pacmanpacks wrote: Well: I know for a FACT that these motors are working, I just dont want to argue about if this or that pattern works or not, because it is (if you see my clip) basically suicide, one way or the other, to step forward with a generator that works.

But no, not to YOU: If you hear that someone got arrested, got fined, got all their research stolen by "homeland security," then to YOU, it just doesn't work.


So on the one hand youre saying that to posess or utilize this technology gets you "suicided", gets you arrested and all your research stolen by home land security...

And then you say this:

pacmanpacks wrote: I know private companies that are using these generators



cia212 wrote:Which private companies?



Here is the collective response:

combining their responses wrote:Oh yeah, and what are YOU doing you fascisti loving little whore? What are YOU doing, other than sit around picking your noise and posting crap all over the net? Fuck off.
hey cia212, FUCK YOU, futhermore: we wont present any "proof" that you seek,get the fuck out, we dont care what you say, we dont wish to talk to you, and we will not provide anything that you ask because we dont give a fuck what you believe, where pieces of shit like you are not allowed

that tactic of coming and trying to make his demand sound reasonable wont work.

But it was a reasonable request though..lol

go fuck yourself, you wont be able to do anything to stop all people here from downloading the books i uploaded.

and i will fucking pay 500$ to the mods to personally ban you


Hahah what?? Really? Send that shit straight to Cornbread please..
He'll ban me for that. I guarantee it. Then hell send me my cut.


i will upload books on free energy here just to make you cry faggot!


DaFuq??
Dude you are hilarious..

CIA and I are the ones being unreasonable?
On what planet?

Neither of us ridiculed ANYTHING...
just asked one...simple...respectful...little....question..

You two REALLy need to settle down a little..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook