FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS - perpetual motion = FACT

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 am » by pacmanpacks


Lowsix : You are a freak and a MORON, a plain and simple brain dead IDIOT - that's all I have to say to you about that.

You take MY words AND MIX THEM UP WITH OTHER PEOPLES WORDS - as a quote? Out of context?

You are such a Nazi loving trolling whore, not even your mother should love such a moronic scum bag !!!

BTW: If you actually read and looked at the information AND links I posted, I really DID answer ALL his stupid, moronic, childish, trolling, cointelpro, Nazi promoting CRAP, ok?

I DID ANSWER IT ALL, THE LINK TO THE COMPANY WHO MAKE THESE MOTORS, WITH NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, LINKS TO EVERYONE WHO THEY WORK WITH AND USE THEIR PRODUCTS, ETC., BUT YOU JUST WON'T SEE IT; YOU WILL JUST CONTINUE TO POST NONE SENSE CRAP; YOU ARE A LOOSER, A TROLL, A DANGEROUS MURDER, A KILLER OF THE TRUTH !!!


Once again for the blind:

pacmanpacks wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:pacman relax, you have nothing to prove to the retard CIA212. all his posts are disinfo and ridicule, look at them.
he is paid to post here. his tactic include endless asking for proof and claiming what you have is shit.
i have some books on free energy and water cars my self and i want to do an exchange with you if you have some too!
Ive seen videos on magnetic machines like that working and actually increasing energy, so you have nothing to prove of him.
last time i posted the video with the inventor of the water car driving it, the "agents" said it didn't mean shit because the video was bad quality. do you get their tactic? they want to constantly harass and call you names, to keep you from being productive and engaging in intelligent conversation with others like us.

im going to write in my magazine about this, and i will collect all the proof and videos of working stuff and post them too..
to silence me they will just have to kill me, also enjoy your cities getting spammed with posters, pieces of shit



I have seen a water torch on the news and one at a university in England; I KNOW this is real. I KNOW we are being controlled by the elite that is lying all the time, in order to keep control just long enough for them to KILL us.

I am very well aware of the fact that about 90% of ALL technology we are allowed to use in the public domain, from mobile phones to satellites and computers, are made, paid for, controlled by the global military-industrial complex - not in order for you to connect with people on your "smart phone" or watch the tonight show on CNN from a satellite, no no no: The main purpose for ALL of this is to track and trace your every move, enslave you and then (as said) KILL you with it.

FACT: The hollywood movie "chain reaction" with Keanu Reeves IS A TRUE STORY: If they can't pay, bribe or threaten you in order to prevent you from setting the human race free, you are going to die as a part of the first wave.

http://youtu.be/aGg0ATfoBgo

http://youtu.be/mtdntfDVgNg

And no: I do not have anything to prove, I am not going to tell him shit, I did go all the way in another heated argument online ONE TIME where some moron didn't "believe" that I am a royal marine with a one year special weapons training (mainly about food and water, no shit) - so what did I do? I really got into trouble because in my anger I scanned and uploaded all my papers, my dog sign, pictures, website etc. - And you know what? he was still just going "that is all fake".

But for you I will post some gold links about magnet motors:

http://www.lemcoltd.com/ <<<<<<-------- PLEASE call them and ask them if they are real, I dare you !!!!

Or even better for "cia212": Read these 600+ pages BEFORE just saying "fake":

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

This means he will never even be able to answer, because he can't read it, he wont understand it, he just want to crap all over free humanity with all his Nazi followers who is going along with his "yeah, post names of phone numbers, that sounds fair" BS. Let me tell you scum people something: YOU DONT EVEN WANT THE TRUTH, YOU DONT WANT THE FACTS !!! Why? Because then you would already be right here, where I am or way ahead of me. NEWS FLASH: TV IS NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU, TV IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION, ALL INFORMATION ON TV IS OWNED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... n_machines



Now: Go to hell, ok? YOUR PROPAGANDA JUST GOT EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN, this time by ME !


Neither of us ridiculed ANYTHING...


As you can see: Oh, YES YOU DID - You can't even stay on a subject, you don't even read the response, ALL YOU DO IT TROLL, DESTROY THIS FORUM BY POSTING CRAP, BS, NAZI PROMOTING PROPAGANDA, LIES - YOU ARE JUST LIKE A TV !!!
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 am » by Oreocannon


the names and phone numbers have been posted for the troll, now he has nothing more to say.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 am » by pacmanpacks


Oreocannon wrote:the names and phone numbers have been posted for the troll, now he has nothing more to say.



Do you wanna bet? Idiots like that have a life RELIGION - that is ALL they have; Something to BELIEVE in - No need to know anything, just as long as they can just BELIEVE that everything is good, BELIEVE that war = peace, BELIEVE that waterboarding isn't torture, just BELIEVE that EVERYONE who is pro FREEDOM (NOT liberty, NOT freedom as a privilege but a god-given RIGHT) like myself is the evil man, the dangerous man who study, someone who ONLY go for the FACTS - ALWAYS and don't compromise. THAT'S a REAL man, not some snot-assed idiot with a pacifier in his mouth like these two clowns.
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 am » by Oreocannon


how about idiots that come to troll my cancer curing video how i should be in jail for "being responsible making people kill themselves with these scams about using herbs" just because i tell them which herbs help against cancer.
and then when i finally delete his comments and block him, he actually gets a friend (a sock account) to come and ask me why i banned his friend and how i am suppressing free speech and everything i stand for.
and when i show him evidence on how real the cures are he just says "i dont care, i just wanted to say how bad you are for blocking my friend".

you have to understand pacman these people are scum who want to make you insane and rage.
they want to waste your time and keep you angry and failing at life.

with that said why wont you answer my question? did you see my private message? i seriously dont get it?
i send you a private message and you didnt respond

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:35 am » by Killtylerdurden


Oreocannon wrote:[I'm] angry and failing at life.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law ... modynamics

Now get a job.

Edit: "over time, differences in temperature, pressure, and chemical potential equilibrate in an isolated physical system so as to result in the natural entropic dissolution of the system itself"

Conspirator
Posts: 1452
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:41 am » by Mushroom


Here's a free energy device that actually works
Image

I know plenty of people using such a technique, but I cannot divulge their phone numbers.. sorry :D

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am » by Oreocannon


nope folks, they will still try to anger us. i actually have a job idiot, i work in IT, as you can see i have the skills to make a whole magazine.
also fuck your law of thermodynamics. even einstein's formula turned out wrong.
if these people make machines and water cars that work that means your law is wrong.

also i like how you change the stuff i say to troll me.
totally makes up for your failure of a life.
notice how i managed to finish my magazine today while still insulting pricks like you?
you really think you are wasting my time?

look at them people, look and laugh. here is the reason why we dont post on such places so much.
we dont need idiots to waste our time.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 am » by pacmanpacks


Oreocannon wrote:how about idiots that come to troll my cancer curing video how i should be in jail for "being responsible making people kill themselves with these scams about using herbs" just because i tell them which herbs help against cancer.
and then when i finally delete his comments and block him, he actually gets a friend (a sock account) to come and ask me why i banned his friend and how i am suppressing free speech and everything i stand for.
and when i show him evidence on how real the cures are he just says "i dont care, i just wanted to say how bad you are for blocking my friend".

you have to understand pacman these people are scum who want to make you insane and rage.
they want to waste your time and keep you angry and failing at life.


The best cure is to not get cancer - logic would say: Fund research to find the CAUSE of cancer, but we already know that (Poison in our FOOD and WATER) so the elite just steel well meaning idiots money to "raise for the CURE" - NOT the CAUSE, you get me?

BTW: This here IS the nr. UNO cure against not just cancer, but basically EVERYTHING you can imagine:


Upload to Disclose.tv


http://youtu.be/n31Nuj_AvTg

If you eat a small handfull of hemp seeds raw every day, you will get basically EVERYTHING your body need; existential oils (that your body can't produce on its own), vitamins and minerals. MUCH better than any synthetic vitamin pill, oil capsules or what have you.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT trying to promote hemp for eg. smoking at all !!! There is absolutely ZERO THC in hemp seeds, so you are not able to get any kind of high by eating them even if you tried !!!

Oreocannon wrote:with that said why wont you answer my question? did you see my private message? i seriously dont get it?
i send you a private message and you didnt respond



Easy now, I got your message, but I didn't make any kind of deal with you to ask how high when you say jump, ok?

join my pacsteam.org forum and lets talk there for now if you want.

Mushroom wrote:Here's a free energy device that actually works
Image

I know plenty of people using such a technique, but I cannot divulge their phone numbers.. sorry :D



You just don't get it, do you? I just don't respect and reply nicely to idiots who come around like that, who behave like these two morons, who clearly act like they already decided before posting that they would try to troll and destroy the topic.

But hey, you want to be a moron too, a sucker who just don't get anything related to social skills or are able fact check (or at lest just a bit of common sense), then be my guest - JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO RESPECT YOU FOR BEING THE CLOWN YOU JUST SHOWED YOURSELF TO BE HERE !!!
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am » by Oreocannon


hemp seeds? never heard of eating hemp seeds but i am intrigued.
i like your forum, ill consider joining you guys for a discussion.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 am » by Cia212


Oreocannon wrote:the names and phone numbers have been posted for the troll, now he has nothing more to say.


No you didn't - or a mod deleted the post. There are no phone numbers listed in your posts. The only link to a corporate website you listed is http://www.lmcltd.net. They don't have any information on their site about perpetual motion. I sent them an email asking if they "personally know" you, we'll see what they say.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook