FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS - perpetual motion = FACT

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:10 am » by Webhead


magnet motors do not work simple, there isnt 1 single person in the world that can prove it ,there is also a huge amount of money being offered to anyone n the universe that can, so please stop this garbage it doesnt work end of.

and if you say yes it does prove it right now this minute and il tell you how to collect alot of money.

its utter rubbish.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 am » by pacmanpacks


Cia212 wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:the names and phone numbers have been posted for the troll, now he has nothing more to say.


No you didn't - or a mod deleted the post. There are no phone numbers listed in your posts. The only link to a corporate website you listed is http://www.lmcltd.net. They don't have any information on their site about perpetual motion. I sent them an email asking if they "personally know" you, we'll see what they say.



OMG - Would you PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF? Go jump off a bridge somewhere, ok?

You dont even read or see who post what, ALL you want is to make everything PERSONAL with CRAP all the time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, OK? NOW YOU HAVE TO 1) LEARN TO LIVE WITH THIS FACT AND 2) PREVENT THIS FROM PISSING EVERYONE OFF WITH A BRAIN !!!

Webhead wrote:magnet motors do not work simple, there isnt 1 single person in the world that can prove it ,there is also a huge amount of money being offered to anyone n the universe that can, so please stop this garbage it doesnt work end of.

and if you say yes it does prove it right now this minute and il tell you how to collect alot of money.

its utter rubbish.



yeah yeah, and you are a fascist little prick who didn't even care to read the topic, look up the FACTS before posting, just wasting everyones time with made up crap. Write cia212 on PM and STAY THERE !!!
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 am » by SUKHOV


pacman, please quit being so hateful....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am » by Lucidlemondrop


what about that toridal?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am » by pacmanpacks


Travvysavvy wrote:pacman, please quit being so hateful....


Hey moron: stop defining me as "hateful", ok?

I just called you a moron because you ARE a moron, ok? If I said to you: "stop being so racist", that would be the very same thing. . . . But I am very pissed over Agenda 21 taking over EVERYTHING around me, thats for sure.

Thats the diffrence between you and me: I state the obvious, what I can see, and almost everyone else in here just have a believe system, something they just "think" or say because "everyone knows that mate" - NO: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING, YOU JUST "ASSUME" OR "BELIEVE" THAT I AM HATEFUL, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY FACTS IN WHAT YOU WRITE, DO YOU GET ME? ARGH, I AM SICK OF YOU PEOPLE !!!

I WANT IS ALL THESE IDIOTS TO STOP TROLL THIS FORUM WITH CRAP !!!
pacsteam.org
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 am » by Mushroom


pacmanpacks wrote:You just don't get it, do you? I just don't respect and reply nicely to idiots who come around like that, who behave like these two morons, who clearly act like they already decided before posting that they would try to troll and destroy the topic.

But hey, you want to be a moron too, a sucker who just don't get anything related to social skills or are able fact check (or at lest just a bit of common sense), then be my guest - JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO RESPECT YOU FOR BEING THE CLOWN YOU JUST SHOWED YOURSELF TO BE HERE !!!


I feel that you are at a point that I reached a couple of years ago.. I wanted to believe in free energy and kept tabs on the progress of various inventors / companies.. I also loved Tesla's work and thought that it was being suppressed (and still do).

After researching and studying, I felt let down and betrayed and felt that people were taking advantage of my good nature for their own benefits; hence, I made a thread free-energy-is-it-all-a-scam-t4805.html ... please read it.

If I come over sarcastic, it is for a good reason... and it isn't personal :cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 am » by Killtylerdurden


Oreocannon wrote:fuck your law of thermodynamics.


G'luck trying.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19851
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 am » by Slith


pacmanpacks wrote:
Cia212 wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:the names and phone numbers have been posted for the troll, now he has nothing more to say.


No you didn't - or a mod deleted the post. There are no phone numbers listed in your posts. The only link to a corporate website you listed is http://www.lmcltd.net. They don't have any information on their site about perpetual motion. I sent them an email asking if they "personally know" you, we'll see what they say.



OMG - Would you PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF? Go jump off a bridge somewhere, ok?

You dont even read or see who post what, ALL you want is to make everything PERSONAL with CRAP all the time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, OK? NOW YOU HAVE TO 1) LEARN TO LIVE WITH THIS FACT AND 2) PREVENT THIS FROM PISSING EVERYONE OFF WITH A BRAIN !!!

Webhead wrote:magnet motors do not work simple, there isnt 1 single person in the world that can prove it ,there is also a huge amount of money being offered to anyone n the universe that can, so please stop this garbage it doesnt work end of.

and if you say yes it does prove it right now this minute and il tell you how to collect alot of money.

its utter rubbish.



yeah yeah, and you are a fascist little prick who didn't even care to read the topic, look up the FACTS before posting, just wasting everyones time with made up crap. Write cia212 on PM and STAY THERE !!!

erm...haters..... :hell:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 am » by pacmanpacks


Mushroom wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote:You just don't get it, do you? I just don't respect and reply nicely to idiots who come around like that, who behave like these two morons, who clearly act like they already decided before posting that they would try to troll and destroy the topic.

But hey, you want to be a moron too, a sucker who just don't get anything related to social skills or are able fact check (or at lest just a bit of common sense), then be my guest - JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO RESPECT YOU FOR BEING THE CLOWN YOU JUST SHOWED YOURSELF TO BE HERE !!!


I feel that you are at a point that I reached a couple of years ago.. I wanted to believe in free energy and kept tabs on the progress of various inventors / companies.. I also loved Tesla's work and thought that it was being suppressed (and still do).

After researching and studying, I felt let down and betrayed and felt that people were taking advantage of my good nature for their own benefits; hence, I made a thread free-energy-is-it-all-a-scam-t4805.html ... please read it.

If I come over sarcastic, it is for a good reason... and it isn't personal :cheers:



Oh yes sir, please let me read your soft-moronic joke of a topic about how what I have seen and experienced my self is a "scam" - NO: YOU are a scam, YOU are a JOKE, you are a sorry excuse for a human being !!!

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MAGNET MOTORS WORK, THEY WORK VERY WELL, YOU CAN USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING !!!

You know what? From now on when people like you who choose to live their entire lifes on a lie and never look back pop-up on this issue, I will just keep posting this over and over again, keep sending this to them on PM over and over again until they get it:

FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS Things like Sunpanels, wind energy etc. is a JOKE to the elite

I am tired of hearing that perpetual motion isn't possible, so here it is: YOU ARE BEING LIED TO - BIG TIME !!!

Related information:

Magnet motor:

http://www.lemcoltd.com/

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

Download full PDF file: http://adf.ly/D57hA

Water as fuel:

http://youtu.be/aGg0ATfoBgo

http://youtu.be/mtdntfDVgNg

---


EDITED: YEAH, DING-DING-DING: ANOTHER MORON:

dlslith wrote:erm...haters..... :hell:


So: when I post a very serious topic, document everything I say and talk about, use a lot of time on this and then all you MORONS just pop-up, doesn't read anything, doesn't even know what the topic is about but just begin to post moronic CRAP all over, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? Somekind of award for acting THAT stupid?

GROW UP !!! I just do NOT respect people for posting stupid AND WRONG information at a SERIOUS topic.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 am » by Killtylerdurden


pacmanpacks wrote:MAGNET MOTORS WORK


Ah no, they don't.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook