Free Download: David Icke, "The Biggest Secret"

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm » by Acee22

Someone emailed me a question about David Icke and his work. Rather than getting into a discussion of it, here's a FREE download of "The Greatest Secret." Read it, and decide for yourself what to believe. From the introduction:

"David Icke's most powerful and explosive book so far. Every man, woman and child on the planet is affected by the stunning information that Icke exposes. He reveals in documented detail, how the same interconnecting bloodlines have controlled the planet for thousands of years. How they created all the major religions and suppressed the spiritual and esoteric knowledge that will set humanity free from its mental and emotional prisons. This is the book that revealed the existence of a reptillian race from another planet and/or dimension covertly controlling humanity. It includes a devastating expose of the true origins of Christianity and the other major religions and documents the suppressed science, which explains why the world is facing a time of incredible change and transformation. "The Biggest Secret" is a unique book and is quite rightly dubbed "The book that will change the world." No one who reads it will ever be the same again. If you want to wake up and see the conspiracy this book is for you."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bigge ... secret.htm Image

Don't judge it until you read it...

Read more at CoyotePrime

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 pm » by Dj637

thanks but the link isnt working?
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 pm » by Redwoodrick

Only gonna say it once and then I will leave your thread alone :flop:

Icke and Wilder LIED.
There is plenty of evidence in the other threads here, "david icke is a liar" is one of them.
Now,back to your regular programming :sunny:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm » by Frankenstein

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 pm » by Dj637

thank you
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 2:13 pm » by Mumin