"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:17 pm » by Rkobilan

So do the mods get paid for posting responses or are they here to just readjust the path of the thread?

@LowSix Oreo stated some of some this may be incorrect. That is pretty honest to me. You on the other hand echo with a negativity the clearly obvious in that all must read and research more to determine truth from falsehood without stating it. I thought moderation meant to maintain the forum or threads perspective rather than creating a stop gap?. Please Do Not Respond as I'd like to see the continuation of this thread on suppressed energy instead of a moderator putting a stop to it.

I offer this link to this thread to spread TRUTHFUL information about suppressed energy sources. Please take the time to research as LowSix clearly points out this too could also be a lie.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Howard_Johnson_Motor/

Here's a video for corroboration

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm » by Oreocannon

good post rkobilan, i am glad you share something i didnt find!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 pm » by Cosmine

Just to let you know Oreo,that i enjoy your postings and downloaded the ebooks,i'm an electronic technician and a machinist,among other things... :twisted:

I will experiment whit these things as soon as peace comes... :flop:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 pm » by Oreocannon

you know tech you say? well great i really wanna talk to you then. email or skype maybe?
i also have a question: what happens when i put a resistor on a incandescent bulb. will it increase life?
will the light get dimmed?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm » by Knownawareness

@Rkobilan and Oreocannon

People like Lowsix cannot stop what has already begun. We will just come back with another thread or blogspot or website will start up to help keep the knowledge available to all. If I was spending all my time following/backing a dying cause from the Illuminada, I would take a good look at myself in the mirror. Lowsix and others do comment a lot. Over 10,000 posts You must have some free time. As for the Mod's I have no problem except Marduk. ONLY the Name Marduk2012. I wonder is it in support of S.A.A.L.M and his wanted return.....25,000 years this takeover of our world has been planned and they are STILL going to fail.
21/12/2012 is the deadline before it is too late. We must continue to send the the wanna be Lord Marduk love and warm feelings they cannot stand it. Anyone connected to the downfall of this World is a puppet. The PTB were warned many times but like all darkness they are unaware until it is too late. This is the case now.

The Military held the microwave from the public for 10 years and they already use free energy in their crafts and DUMBs or Bases. The Elite are about to be powerless and they know it at the highest level they are already :censored: . However like all Dark Muppets they are unable to tell their minions. I can see no way out for the discoveries and lies that will awaken the rest of the masses to the corruption.

When enough people in America see that Israel/Israhell was responsible for the attack on 9/11 it will cause an uprising never seen before. The American people will see how they have been lied to and Pandora's box will finally pop. It is already " leaking at the sides ".

I see verbal attacks online as a complete opposite of the world we need to move into and the type of world the free thinkers and warm loving people strive for. I cannot make someone see but I can sure make enough noise to be of some use to the cause just like the 300 plus people that could have downloaded your link OP. This alone is something and regardless of how long this post stays up You can be sure it is not and was never a pointless or fruitless exercise.

Free energy is inevitable and we will all benefit from it. There will be no WW3 despite the MEDIA HYPE. The Military will not admit they are friends at the Highest level and are also quarantined on Earth despite their jumpship technologies. They are going to pay for their crimes and by " they " I mean everyone who continues and continued to go against the betterment of life itself. Free energy is just but one aspect of the technologies held from " We the People ".

Do any of You have Children? 3 years old or 9 years or under? The reason I ask is because the Jewish think it is ok for a grown up to have sex with them. No this is not anti semantic it is fact and only comes from the TALMUD. Israel is a good reason for the lack of Free Energy devices being released as they own America. I will leave You with these and You can wonder like I do. How the :censored: did we as a people allow this to even exist and even now still continue. America stand up for your rights and the rest of the world will stand with you.

TALMUD: Jewish Holy Book
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Schulchan Aruch. Choszen Hamiszpat 348."All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general ".

It is a post that contains many things however " Lest we forget "

Knownawareness

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm » by Rkobilan

@Knownawareness I Appreciate your input and not to stray but my two boys are grown. I too am aware of the Rabbi penis sucking shortly after birth as I am aware of these videos:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:07 pm » by Fourscorn

I to am a tech of sorts. If you understand that there is energy in the vacume you will know that it is limitless, you just have to fugure how to tap or interact with it!

Personally the most efficient of these that i have worked on was about 90% efficient but no over unity YET!
The divice was a recipricating Neodim Mag mounted on a 25cc engine piston. We relpaced the cylender with a carbon fiber one and also to lessen the effects of Len's Law. Then wound a coil around the top of the pistion. The coil has a iron core so magnet is naturally attracted to TDC.

With some timing and pusle control bits we were able to get about 2500rpm with 32v dc in and less than an amp. The back emf would constantly light a 110v 15w light at 110v (rectified) take out the light and the v headed to over 220v!!
We tried a ftpof torque test and used a 4L jug on a string attached to the crankshaft (3/8 inch dia). Well that little sucker spun up ripped the string off the jug, water went every where!! Very impressive.

At some point we observed resonance where the power output went up and input amps went down!!

All in all it gave some very impressive results. I have a video but am not able to post it. I will however show anyone intersted over skype. Send me a msg and lets see what we can arrange.

Writer

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm » by Fourscorn

And stop talking about Lowsix it doens't fkn matter what he thinks live your own lives. You know he is eating all this up so stop feedin him!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

i will put this out there..

ANY DIS-INFO AGENT IS A WORTHLESS COWARD PIECE OF SHIT, AND THEY ALL WORK FOR THE MOST SICK AND EVIL GROUP PEOPLE ON THE PLANET......... THE REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI

Whether they wanna admit it or not

Keep cashing your government paychecks shills and make your reptoid daddies happy

YOU SOLD-OUT YOUR OWN SPECIES FOR A PAYCHECK....PATHETIC!

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm » by pacmanpacks

FIRST post I do here:

free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-20.html

that is something every single one of you in here should read and understand - not that I want to ban cia212 or any other troll (paid of not) but to understand that he is not a true or serious person, I am - I can admit if I make a mistake, but I am not going to get attacked like that without somekind of ending that at least (should) make sense to everyone else who read what I write.

Bottom line: We don't have time for all this nonsense, we are really about to be killed by UN / NATO's "skynet", with drones, locked on target: Your smart phone or iPad - I am not saying this for effect OR as a joke, I can't even explain with words if I had a year how deep we are already into the new world order aka Agenda 21 + more to come. . .
pacsteam.org

PreviousNext