"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5996
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Arulu

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm » by Kinninigan


pacmanpacks wrote:FIRST post I do here:

free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-20.html

that is something every single one of you in here should read and understand - not that I want to ban cia212 or any other troll (paid of not) but to understand that he is not a true or serious person, I am - I can admit if I make a mistake, but I am not going to get attacked like that without somekind of ending that at least (should) make sense to everyone else who read what I write.

Bottom line: We don't have time for all this nonsense, we are really about to be killed by UN / NATO's "skynet", with drones, locked on target: Your smart phone or iPad - I am not saying this for effect OR as a joke, I can't even explain with words if I had a year how deep we are already into the new world order aka Agenda 21 + more to come. . .



i wanna restate something too, i DO NOT think "cia212" is dis-info or am i pointing out any dtv members

my statement goes to the "whole conspiracy realm in general"

but i am weary about members who NEVER write threads but chime in on everyone elses

it does even give them a "baseline" as to what their area of knowledge is but they expect people to follow their word as "the truth"



and because i research reptilians and the illuminati i am very keen on this
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm » by Cosmine


Oreocannon wrote:you know tech you say? well great i really wanna talk to you then. email or skype maybe?
i also have a question: what happens when i put a resistor on a incandescent bulb. will it increase life?
will the light get dimmed?


Yep! it dim,and now light bulbs life are random.
Some of those made by Eddison still work today.
Image
http://www.centennialbulb.org/

As you can see by my lack of posting on the forum i don't have a lot of time to chat.
and i'm unfamiliar whit the zero energy field.
And being a tech dosen't make me a doctor of physics.

Respect

:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 pm » by Rkobilan


Here's a link to a very awesome PDF EBook. This shows what those have created and paid for with their lives.


Killed Inventors 3;

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... SRAou9y4rA


Henry ford had the model T fitted with slots for magnets that would run the weighted cam shaft but also contracted with Charles Pogues to create an produce the Pogue Carburetor for his lines of cars. His plan was to use Cannabis (Hemp) to make plastics for the interior and exterior body, use hemp oil to make ethanol as a fuel source that grew in some areas twice a years.

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=986

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » by Lowsix


@Rkiloban

WHAT negativity, you fucking dipstick?

All we did..seriously..ALL that we did..
was ask him to name the companies
HE SAID HE KNEW ABOUT
who were using free energy generators.

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT???
Thats all that was said from either of us..

we aint the ones being negative sir..

combining their responses wrote:Oh yeah, and what are YOU doing you fascisti loving little whore? What are YOU doing, other than sit around picking your noise and posting crap all over the net? Fuck off.
hey cia212, FUCK YOU, futhermore: we wont present any "proof" that you seek,get the fuck out, we dont care what you say, we dont wish to talk to you, and we will not provide anything that you ask because we dont give a fuck what you believe, where pieces of shit like you are not allowed...that tactic of coming and trying to make his demand sound reasonable wont work....go fuck yourself, you wont be able to do anything to stop all people here from downloading the books i uploaded....and i will fucking pay 500$ to the mods to personally ban you...i will upload books on free energy here just to make you cry faggot!


now THATs negativity..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2087
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 am » by Hurtswhenipee


Lowsix wrote:@Rkiloban

WHAT negativity, you fucking dipstick?

All we did..seriously..ALL that we did..
was ask him to name the companies
HE SAID HE KNEW ABOUT
who were using free energy generators.

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT???
Thats all that was said from either of us..

we aint the ones being negative sir..

combining their responses wrote:Oh yeah, and what are YOU doing you fascisti loving little whore? What are YOU doing, other than sit around picking your noise and posting crap all over the net? Fuck off.
hey cia212, FUCK YOU, futhermore: we wont present any "proof" that you seek,get the fuck out, we dont care what you say, we dont wish to talk to you, and we will not provide anything that you ask because we dont give a fuck what you believe, where pieces of shit like you are not allowed...that tactic of coming and trying to make his demand sound reasonable wont work....go fuck yourself, you wont be able to do anything to stop all people here from downloading the books i uploaded....and i will fucking pay 500$ to the mods to personally ban you...i will upload books on free energy here just to make you cry faggot!


now THATs negativity..


54 books, Hmmmmm Do you start to see that maybe it's not paid shills keeping the world down. If these books were really working, simple word of mouth I think would sell these books and the parts needed to have FREE ENERGY. Please don't come here and call names and claim people are paid Shills and Trolls. Lowsix was simply pointing out that there were reasonable questions being asked. If you don't like a poster just don't reply to them.
As for your warning if you let this thread die! Get a grip :lol:

Oreocannon wrote:Dear members, please listen because if you let this thread die it is the last time i will waste keyboard strokes to help you. As you saw earlier this thread free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710.html

The thread above spread awareness that free energy is very real, but suppressed.
little paid to post pieces of shit like "cia212" immediately came to disrupt the conversation and "demand proof" and make fun of you. They are afraid......they are afraid we may get together and exchange facts and information and start spreading such info.
Their job is to keep this forum dumb and ignorant.....so any intelligent threads or talks about subjects such as free energy are immediately attacked and ridiculed. They will demand proof, to keep you occupied, they will mock and insult you, and make fun of you....so you wont have time to do anything productive. But they have a fear of the opposite. where we make a thread, and exchange our own books of free energy and such inventions...and we all benefit and learn new stuff, that the others had, while sharing ours. That way we spread awareness, comment and discuss.


You seem a little Paranoid?
Image
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 am » by Oreocannon


hey bro! NO, to answer your question. there are videos posted in this thread showing people wish such machines.
and a turk was in a dutch university showing his machine. as you can see they are out there.
and i dont care, i will still see the books for my self before i decide how real such machines are.
so think what you want, but you wont stop us from reading the books.

nice tactics though, but how long can you keep it up

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am » by Oreocannon


just because they told me to get a job, i will bump this thread
what now agents?

Initiate
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 am » by Rkobilan


Here is the Free Energy Turkish generator you refer to Oreo.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 am » by Killtylerdurden


Oreocannon wrote:if you let this thread die it is the last time i will waste keyboard strokes to help you.


Gonna take your free energy and go home?

You're not the messiah, you're not bearing some universal truth. Stop being an asshole to everyone who reminds you of that.

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 am » by Killtylerdurden


Oreocannon wrote:just because they told me to get a job, i will bump this thread
what now agents?


'What now' is that you're the only person bumping a thread in which you threatened to no longer "waste keyboard strokes to help you." if it died. How soon till you hang em up?

You're all :badair:, :hell:, :bang;, :yell:, I'm all :dancing:, :cheers:, :owned:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook