"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 pm » by Crusader

So you have not made one then? I have seen the vids on you tube, I could put up a vid showing me leaping off a tall building and landing in the park it doesnt mean I can do it. There is the problem, I would love this to be true but as of yet I am not convinced
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 pm » by Oreocannon

this is a thread of exchanging books, i dont wish to prove anything to you. i wish to learn how to make them.
the video of the turk clearly shows how his machine works, and it is not the same as what you claim.
believe what you want, find proof yourself. i am too busy reading and discussing.
if you dont believe okey great, have a great day!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm » by Oreocannon

oh wait so blueprints are not enough to convince you?
you actually want someone to build it and show it to you?
and then you gonna say its a video, it doesnt proove anything.
that you can make a video leaping off a building?
what does it take to proove it to you?
what if i come to your house and we build it together? will your important opinion be changed then?
download the book the guy posted, and if you still want to see a video to believe, only to say the video is fake and doesnt proove anything, good luck in your life. im not wasting time on you

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 pm » by Crusader

Whoa fellas ,fellas, why so defensive? I am on your side, I am not asking for proof. The question was has anyone (on this forum) made one of these thats all. jeez

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm » by Oreocannon

well apparently not. and if i have the money and the knowledge to make it, i wouldnt go public about it.
all you can do is read the books and decide if you wanna try for yourself.
to be honest i would probably make a home solar panel then try free energy.

bro dont be defensive now (: you didnt only ask if someone made one, you started demanding proof to "be inclined to believe" and started claiming that the video didnt prove shit.

i would be "inclined to discuss with you" if you didnt immediately claim that videos dont prove shot.
if videos and blueprints (the book ribo uploaded) dont proove it for you then why should i even talk to you?

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm » by Crusader

Wow! I have just found blueprints and youtube video of a spacecraft called,The Starship Enterprise this shits real man! Dont question these facts just accept them, I have many many links to this wonderous craft just read,watch and make your own mind up.

Get real Dude.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 6:04 pm » by Doogle

Here you go Oreo and all.

The suppression of free energy technologies.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

Writer

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm » by Fourscorn

Sorry I mentioned anything on page 2, Thought this was a serious talk. Got no reply's. Good luck with your bickering.. :dunno:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm » by Oreocannon

lol crusader still seems to not get that this thread was meant to exchange books between people who believe in free energy.
we weren't planning to prove anything to the non believers, nor were we obligated too. if you dont believe, dont go in the thread.
but hey since he makes fun of us and tells me to "get real" i guess tesla and all others were just clowns who didnt know shit.
yes, tesla and mayers were clowns compared to crusader who is real and knows more then them.

tldr dropping all my research because crusader is making fun of me and telling me to get real.
i will never ever read about free energy i promise.
hey crusader i got your spaceship right here .I.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm » by Oreocannon

it baffles me, their tactics really. we told him to leave us alone that we dont want to present any proof, and that the thread is only an exchange of books between believers. he still keeps coming and demanding proof, and that he would be inclined to believe.
and look at his behavior at the end. blueprints + videos of actual inventors showing working machines at universities and across the internet is actually nothing to him.

it is impossible for people to be this retarded. that is why i am certain this guy is actually an "agent".
his tactics are to disrupt threads like this, thats why he keeps coming back and making fun of us.
his tactics are to keep people like me busy thinking over him and responding to his bullshit, instead of actually researching and talking to people.

will you close your mouth Crusader, or do you want to wake up to see posters in your city on every street with proof that free energy works? do you really "want to play this game". do you really think you can "cover all this up this time?".

shut...the fuck up

PreviousNext