"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm » by Cia212

Guys, Oreo said up front that this thread is about exchanging books...not trying to prove bad "science". There's nothing that needs to be debated here - he's just providing links to books. Trying to debate here makes no more sense than trying to debate a librarian about a book in her library.

The other thread stated up front that Free energy has been proven beyond any doubt - that's a debate thread and we tore the OP apart until he cracked and needed a timeout.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm » by Oreocannon

thats great, that means you can leave the thread alone.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 am » by Oreocannon

check out how he is on my side, all defensive and innocent at one post.
Crusader wrote:Whoa fellas ,fellas, why so defensive? I am on your side, I am not asking for proof. The question was has anyone (on this forum) made one of these thats all. jeez

and right after that starts to mock blueprints and youtube videos all as "nothing" and tries to make us look crazy.
Crusader wrote:Wow! I have just found blueprints and youtube video of a spacecraft called,The Starship Enterprise this shits real man! Dont question these facts just accept them, I have many many links to this wonderous craft just read,watch and make your own mind up.

Get real Dude.

Kinda weird how quickly he went from being on our side to making fun of "the same thing he believed in from being on our side" and telling us to get real. and this is what we call a disinfo agent.
someone paid to keep you dumb and confused. someone paid to make us look ridiculous.
little does he know that even though he is on this forum, there are other forums, which he cannot infiltrate, where his posts will be removed immediately and he would be perma banned.

what will he do then? when he cant do anything to stop the free flow of information and discussion? how will he stop us? how will he stop all of us?

Maybe he should just get that we are millions of smart people working on different projects and inventions for the benefit of mankind. and he sold his soul for dirty money.
how does that food taste you bought with your salary? can you even look your son in the eyes?

i will now post more free energy stuff just to piss them off and make more people aware:
http://www.rexresearch.com/meyers/meyers.htm

and i am really interested to hear back from him, how tesla, and this scientists and all others who worked on free energy and magnet motors all need to get real. because apparently crusader knows more then them.i guess tesla and all those scientists are crazy and need to get help right?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 am » by Mushroom

Kinda weird how quickly he went from being on our side to making fun of "the same thing he believed in from being on our side" and telling us to get real. and this is what we call a disinfo agent.
someone paid to keep you dumb and confused. someone paid to make us look ridiculous.

You don't need any help.. you make yourself look ridiculous unaided
Last edited by Mushroom on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am » by Doogle

This thread is about as fucked up as it gets.
FFS.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am » by Oreocannon

Mushroom wrote:

You don't need any help.. you make yourself look ridiculous unaided

indeed, let us look at more of my crazy claims
http://www.rexresearch.com/gary/gary1.htm

Canadian Patent #10239

(July 16, 1879)

Improvement on Magneto Electric Machines

Wesley W. Gary

the question is, how will you get a thread locked, if for every insult and ridicule i answer with a contribution of free energy links? you can only get the thread locked and removed if i get personal, but i am simply continuing the conversation by posting more links.

futher citations:
To all whom it may concern:

Be it known that I, Wesley W. Gary, of Huntington, in the county of Huntington and State of Pennsylvania, have invented certain Improvements in Electric Motors, of which the following is a specification.

My invention consists in the use of a reciprocating electromagnet, the poles of which are changed at each movement, between two permanent magnets arranged with their reverse poles opposite each other; in a peculiar arrangement of devices for reversing the current, and in other details hereinafter describe.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am » by Crusader

Crusader wrote:On the face of it these ideas seem feasible. Have any of you actually made a working model though?

This was my opening post on the subject a fairly innocuous question clearly showing that I am willing to believe in this concept and would like to hear more. I thought I would post this quote as you Orecannon seem to have posted every other comment I have made apart from this one. My Starship enterprise post was in order to show how flawed your blueprints and video argument is. I am a member of Greenpeace,I have converted my car to run on LPG, I heat my home and cook food using wood and I use solar power to heat my water and have a small piece of land on which I grow my own food . I earn my living gardening, so as you can see my life is definately on the green side, a way to light my sheds down on my allotment is of interest to me, but because I show that I have my doubts you think its ok to attack me and now your calling me an agent!. You sir are a disallusioned buffoon whatever it is your smoking I suggest you throw it away cause it aint doing you any favours.
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:02 pm » by Oreocannon

if you really were doing all those stuff you wouldnt call the blueprints flawed.
show me exactly where are the blueprints flawed. you cant cant you?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 pm » by Oreocannon

and remember, if you cannot point where the blueprints are flawed, then you have an opinion, not a fact.
now if you really were doing all these green stuff you would believe in all the scientists and their inventions in the book ribo posted.
and you would be able to debunk and show where their blueprints are flawed. let us start with the above blueprint.
show me where is the mistake and why it is impossible?

if you cannot then you have an opinion that "free energy is impossible" not a fact.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 pm » by Crusader

Am I to assume English is not your first language?
Regular is not a unit of measure

PreviousNext